Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped making myself believe the sketches and description of this guy put out by LE. I look at the video still shot Libby took on the bridge. That to me is the best description.

When I see something like this (recent sex offender on the run in Lafayette) it certainly catches my interest.

Agree. And, it goes to show you that not every (suspected) Perp doesn't look like a monster. This looks like your average friendly neighbor man. That's the chilling part, you just never know. This is why it's so important to listen to that gut instinct.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Look at my avatar: it doesn't look like a monster at all. But whether OBG or NBG or in between: he IS a monster indeed.

I stopped making myself believe the sketches and description of this guy put out by LE. I look at the video still shot Libby took on the bridge. That to me is the best description.

When I see something like this (recent sex offender on the run in Lafayette) it certainly catches my interest.
Yeah, for sure. And I knew Lafayette was close, but I didn't realize just how close. Like a 20 minute drive.

For me, proximity and victim description are just as important. JMO

Yeah, for sure. And I knew Lafayette was close, but I didn't realize just how close. Like a 20 minute drive.

Yeah it’s close and a lot of people from Delphi and surrounding little towns work in W. Lafayette/Lafayette. This guy on the run has lived in Flora in the past.

there is a good chance they will get him, maybe through an arrest for something else or someone from his circle betraying his identity.
Maybe, he never had done and never will do something criminal except murder. His circle wouldn't say a word, if his circle doesn't know for sure and is dependent on him (at least with their own reputation, if not money/job). IMO MOO

Maybe, he never had done and never will do something criminal except murder. His circle wouldn't say a word, if his circle doesn't know for sure and is dependent on him (at least with their own reputation, if not money/job). IMO MOO
Good post. Alot of people won't report for fear of the scandal, being ostracized from their social group, how it impacts their kids, etc. Lots of dynamics at play.

We do janitorial work. When all else fails, OxyClean!
On a gross topic I have an unfixed female puppy in heat. I've got her cloth diapers and keep having to wash sofa covers and the tile floor.(I'm exaggerating it's not that bad but it's gross, I don't live in a barn ) I've been using oxy on everything. It's magic. I just saw some spots on my tile and said to my hubby "if anyone comes in here here to detect blood they will think someone was murdered here" thinking that those stains are forever there as in the past. This is great news to know my cleaner of choice is completely removing any future sign of this!
Is there a spray OxyClean type product on the market ?.....If a perp sprayed this product all over a dead body, would it contaminate or destroy DNA left by the perp ?.....moo

Last edited:
I think we still need to consider what has been speculated numerous times, which is that BG wore some sort of facial and/or head disguise. It could be a face mask, full head & neck mask, wig, hat, fake mustache, beard, or goatee, etc., or any combination of these. Perhaps the differences in the sketches could be attributed to someone who may have seen him with the disguise and someone who saw him without the disguise.

If someone is going to disguise themselves with clothing, oversized and/or layers, it stands to reason in my mind that he would likely use some form of disguise for his face and/or head as well.
JMO
/

Well IF he wore disguises that would be extra creepy and pretty suspicious to anyone seeing him. That would probably attract more attention to him, don't you think? I mean how hokey are disguises? LOL!

And by extension, Purdue University. 43k students, 3k academic staff, unknown number of support staff...

We keep hearing Delphi is a tiny town of 3,000. But knowing there are 50,000+ people just 19 miles away completely changes my perspective. Delphi is not a bubble. The bridge and trails seem like a place many college students might check out. A 20 minute drive to leave the university setting for a small rural town with a nature area is nothing. And with students from all over the world, lots of people could be familiar with the area but not from Delphi. Wow. I feel like this is a whole new case now.

And by extension, Purdue University. 43k students, 3k academic staff, unknown number of support staff...

We keep hearing Delphi is a tiny town of 3,000. But knowing there are 50,000+ people just 19 miles away completely changes my perspective. Delphi is not a bubble. The bridge and trails seem like a place many college students might check out. A 20 minute drive to leave the university setting for a small rural town with a nature area is nothing. And with students from all over the world, lots of people could be familiar with the area but not from Delphi. Wow. I feel like this is a whole new case now.
Yes. I asked about whether Purdue had been examined upthread, and the response was a bit harsh.

I would like to point out that while it’s a well regarded Univ., it is not immune from criminals. Purdue has always been a target in my speculation, due to the age profile I am targeting, proximity, etc.

Yes. I asked about whether Purdue had been examined upthread, and the response was a bit harsh.

I would like to point out that while it’s a well regarded Univ., it is not immune from criminals. Purdue has always been a target in my speculation, due to the age profile I am targeting, proximity, etc.

No, not immune from criminals at all. Plus think of the traffic a large uni draws. Guest speakers, conferences, sports fans, people interviewing for jobs, prospective students! Thousands of people in and out. And also a decent reason to be in the area, even if one never stepped foot on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288