Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me she was protecting her children first, herself second.
A parent protecting innocent children needs to protect themselves first or the children will also get harmed;
Just like on a plane you put the oxygen on yourself then your children;
If not, it is impossible to protect the children without her being there; unfortunately they will have a broken heart for life.
This story is very tragic in so many directions.

This was absolutely heartbreaking..

Well written. I feel like the moment he filed a declaration or testified that she had no involvment with the kids whatsoever, and if school officials were able back then to make the statement they were quoted as making in this article, all credibility should have been lost.

He was clearly a total liar. And a lie like that would certainly impact me if I was the judge.

True, but security could also serve as a deterrent. If the perp knew there were cameras in and around the property maybe they would think twice before entering. Although in Missy Bevers's case, the cameras weren't enough.
Do we know she didn't have security?

Seems to be a lot of assumptions/judgement going on when we don't know that info. But, I'll let it go. I don't want to be a drag.

jmo

Do we know she didn't have security?

Seems to be a lot of assumptions/judgement going on when we don't know that info. But, I'll let it go. I don't want to be a drag.

jmo
I'm not judging her at all. She knew what he was capable of, but obviously thought she wasn't in imminent danger or considered herself adequately prepared. Hindsight is 20/20.
Obviously the house had some security installed. I doubt there are security cameras inside, or we would have heard about it and there would be fewer unknowns in the case.

I don't think LE normally uses the public to assist in searching for remains or forensic evidence. There is too much risk involved of hindering the investigation.
Also they don't know where to look. They conduct the searches according to what evidence or leads they have. Imo
Many times people assist law enforcement in grid searches, and do not touch anything if they see something suspicious...
With the amount of woods and open area without organized public searches I do not see how they will find her... it has already been a month!

I keep jumping in, but, the warrant DOES say that the "characters consistent with the letters and numerals on Dulos' vehicle". Don't know why MSM would purposely leave out things like this. This is right after the "light colored mark" on the bumper

I found the pdf for the warrant. Here's the document. This isn't mine. I found it online. It's on pg 4.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf

I put - dulos search warrant - into the search box JIC anyone wants to do it on their own.

With the loss of advertising dollars to print media, newspapers have laid off staff and have a dearth of reporters.

This leaves them at the mercy of key players handing them news while there is no one to check out its accuracy or to be sure it's complete.....a sad state of affairs.

Yes our cameras run 24/7 and are backed
up into the cloud for 30 days. When we get home from work, we review the day. Or check the cameras from our phones anytime.

Making sure the same cars aren’t driving by and no one creeping around the house. We have 5 cameras. If you kill me at my house. It will be caught on tape. So, your getting caught. You can still do it. BUT. You will get caught.

We are also alarmed with windows and doors chimes - announcing which window or door was opened..

I have a small home that appears modest from the street. Last summer in the middle of the day I was looking out the upstairs window and I saw a sedan draw up to my sidewalk with one of those detachable signs on the door about "Auto Detailing" Two big guys get out of the car. One walks up my steps and the other stands by the car. As the first guy is almost at my door, the other guy calls out "They've got a camera". He was obviously the lookout and spotted the camera on my porch. The first guy twirls around and they both quickly get in the car and drive off. No flyers left, nothing.

Now tell me those guys weren't casing my house !

I have 6 cameras. And I have alarmed window screens so I can leave a window open during the cool evening and it will alarm if the screen is removed or damaged. One of my cameras is at the door between the garage and the kitchen. Where I have a regular lock and a deadbolt, keyed differently. One thing I really like is that I replaced my interior garage lights with motion-detector light bulbs intended for outdoor use. They are not cheap ( $36 each), but I love them because they give me a lot of light driving into the garage. And they will go on in the dark if there is motion in the garage at night. I have cats, so I do get to know who is making a midnight bathroom break. But if there was someone in my garage at night I would see them and they would be on lighted camera trying the door locks before the door alarm went off. I also put in those sticks on my double-hung sash windows so the lower one can't be opened from the outside (I could get out in an emergency by pulling out the rods). I guess next step is a dog.

But the best of all is probably the alarm system sign in the front and back yards.

I'm not judging her at all. She knew what he was capable of, but obviously thought she wasn't in imminent danger or considered herself adequately prepared. Hindsight is 20/20.
Obviously the house had some security installed. I doubt there are security cameras inside, or we would have heard about it and there would be fewer unknowns in the case.

Respectfully, I don't believe that it is obvious that she did not feel as if she was in imminent danger. I believe she knew she was in danger, and that it may be imminent, and one can never be so adequately prepared that someone cannot get to them, if they are hellbent on doing so. I think we all know that, and I would imagine that a woman as intelligent as Jennifer is did as well. JMO

Last edited:
Initially when she left the home, she did have armed security. When you are involved with a person like this, you doubt your own mind. You wonder if this person is really as bad as you think he might be. Is it all your fault. What's wrong with you. A lot of other people like him. Could he really be that bad. You have hope that there is still decency in this person. Mine even had strong resemblance to FD and the coked up look which I believe he had that habit and hid it from me. This crime hits me very hard.
Exactly! Especially the part about “everyone likes him” - mine was so charming and so likable! I was sure no one would believe me. Would think I was crazy. This case hits me hard, also.

Many times people assist law enforcement in grid searches, and do not touch anything if they see something suspicious...
With the amount of woods and open area without organized public searches I do not see how they will find her... it has already been a month!

IMO you are right and that's what worries me. Your point and the continuos search of the dump is what gets me thinking, he really did dump her in the trash. :( Uggghhh. However, I think if he did he used a different area for that then the Albany Ave. dump.

JD and FD reportedly enroled their kids in the school in question in 2017 because they intended to relocate to the area. That was before JD found he was having an affair.

Ah, So she didn’t have to send the kids to New Canaan cCountry sSchool to keep them with their friends because they wouldn’t have known anybody before 2017 .. sheesh she could have gone anywhere then.

Greenwich Country Day School is just as lovely and they have gated communities in Greenwich. Although, outsiders not from Greenwich, will have a very tough time getting into Greenwich country Day school or into one of the gated communities which might be why she decided just to stay in new Canaan
I have a small home that appears modest from the street. Last summer in the middle of the day I was looking out the upstairs window and I saw a sedan draw up to my sidewalk with one of those detachable signs on the door about "Auto Detailing" Two big guys get out of the car. One walks up my steps and the other stands by the car. As the first guy is almost at my door, the other guy calls out "They've got a camera". He was obviously the lookout and spotted the camera on my porch. The first guy twirls around and they both quickly get in the car and drive off. No flyers left, nothing.

Now tell me those guys weren't casing my house !

I have 6 cameras. And I have alarmed window screens so I can leave a window open during the cool evening and it will alarm if the screen is removed or damaged. One of my cameras is at the door between the garage and the kitchen. Where I have a regular lock and a deadbolt, keyed differently. One thing I really like is that I replaced my interior garage lights with motion-detector light bulbs intended for outdoor use. They are not cheap ( $36 each), but I love them because they give me a lot of light driving into the garage. And they will go on in the dark if there is motion in the garage at night. I have cats, so I do get to know who is making a midnight bathroom break. But if there was someone in my garage at night I would see them and they would be on lighted camera trying the door locks before the door alarm went off. I also put in those sticks on my double-hung sash windows so the lower one can't be opened from the outside (I could get out in an emergency by pulling out the rods). I guess next step is a dog.

But the best of all is probably the alarm system sign in the front and back yards.

Oh it sounds like those guys were casing your house. Or yes they would have left a flyer.

I have motion detector garage lights also. They are great ! Now I will get a garbage inside camera.

Vigilance .. it’s tiring.

We don’t have the screens on an alarm, that’s also a great idea. I go around and close and lock the windows on the 1st floor every night. But! The other night I forgot, when I came down in the morning, the window to my office was still open from the day before with the screen in place, but it’s on the first floor and anyone could’ve made it into the house without us knowing! I have 3 kids to put to bed etc and a dog and I just forgot ..

But deterrents are the alarm sign. Unmistakable cameras in your face and we have a dog. I thank you for your tips!

It's an account called Republican Lives Matter (wouldn't usually count on such a source, but the pics are legit) you can google it without an account - not sure how to post the pics in here.
Yeah that’s Hashi Sushi on Forest Street. Pretty sure that’s his niece, the same person that was with him at Sturbridge, per yesterday’s posts.

Exactly! Especially the part about “everyone likes him” - mine was so charming and so likable! I was sure no one would believe me. Would think I was crazy. This case hits me hard, also.
Anybody who’s been married to a guy like this knows... that nobody on the outside would ever guess, nobody on the outside would ever testify that he wasn’t anything but a doting father and husband. We don’t talk about it - we are protesting our children. We learn to pretend for the sake of our children. And we know that we must protect our children above all else.

Sushi partner likely a female relative. What female (dating-wise) in her right mind would go out with FD now. And his relationship with MT is still warm. And no potential date would show up for lunch in sweats.

Ah, So she didn’t have to send the kids to New Canaan cCountry sSchool to keep them with their friends because they wouldn’t have known anybody before 2017 .. sheesh she could have gone anywhere then.

Greenwich Country Day School is just as lovely and they have gated communities in Greenwich. Although, outsiders not from Greenwich, will have a very tough time getting into Greenwich country Day school or into one of the gated communities which might be why she decided just to stay in new Canaan

Oh it sounds like those guys were casing your house. Or yes they would have left a flyer.

I have motion detector garage lights also. They are great ! Now I will get a garbage inside camera.

Vigilance .. it’s tiring.

We don’t have the screens on an alarm, that’s also a great idea. I go around and close and lock the windows on the 1st floor every night. But! The other night I forgot, when I came down in the morning, the window to my office was still open from the day before with the screen in place, but it’s on the first floor and anyone could’ve made it into the house without us knowing! I have 3 kids to put to bed etc and a dog and I just forgot ..

But deterrents are the alarm sign. Unmistakable cameras in your face and we have a dog. I thank you for your tips!
Her house in New Canaan was very close to her Mom’s in Pound Ridge, which I’m sure was a factor.

Exactly. No one blaming her at all. FD also could have lulled her into a false sense of security by being pleasant in the months before the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288