Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be totally out there, but is it possible the Lyft driver had a dashcam that showed her getting into the SUV? Then it just so happened this morning's incidents were reported.
You can bet LE detectives are going over everything with a fine tooth comb. They have to hold info close to the vest as not to compromise the investigation

No where in the article did it say the possible kidnapping happened today. It said that a woman was heard screaming for help today from within the vehicle, in two different locations. Interesting that the SUV has no license plate and only temporary tags. MOO.

Westminster police investigating possible kidnapping
In this article, dated today, it states 8:00am. I assumed they meant today since there was no other date mentioned in conjunction with the time.
ETA: I see what you're saying now. I guess this woman screaming could have been kidnapped days, weeks, or even months ago. All the more reason I see no connection to this case. IMO

No where in the article did it say the possible kidnapping happened today. It said that a woman was heard screaming for help today from within the vehicle, in two different locations. Interesting that the SUV has no license plate and only temporary tags. MOO.

If you go to the Denver Post article, it mentions that LE first heard of the possible kidnapping at 7:55 am Sunday when they recieved 2 911 calls.

In reference to the facebook for ML, here MacKenzie Lueck Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
[
5. Lueck’s Family & Friends Have Set Up Social Media Pages to Help ‘Find Mac Lueck’
MacKenzie Lueck’s family and friends have set up social media accounts to help in the search for her. On Facebook, the group “Find MacKenzie Lueck,” has more than 2,000 members.

They also set up a Twitter account, “@FindMacLueck,” and have been using the hashtags #FindMacKenzie and #MacLueck.]

It's msm and been posted before, so I assume it's ok.
Not endorsing or anything, it just is there.
Chi

And seeing as LE has released no new info, and the friends trying to find ML are obviously frantic it makes sense that they would wonder if she might have been kidnapped.
I am not saying she has been, but none of us knows.
The best scenario, obviously, is that she has gone missing voluntarily and will be back very soon.
There's just no way to know at this point.
Chi

This may be totally out there, but is it possible the Lyft driver had a dashcam that showed her getting into the SUV? Then it just so happened this morning's incidents were reported.
It's a good thought, but if that were true, that info would have come from LE, not from her friends.

We didn't hear that from LE.

Her friends would have no way of knowing whether/what any potential dash cam footage from the Lyft vehicle showed.

Her friends' comments aren't official updates. They offered no new "facts" about the case.

They may have some insights into ML's personality, but they know nothing we don't know about the case.

Having just watched that pc, I'm quite confident of that fact.

JMO.

Last edited:
Just for the sake of knowing, I have checked the black SUV with several different models. I cannot pin down which model it is. It looks somewhat like a Ford Explorer. But the brake light area doesn't match up. It also looks similar to one of the Dodge SUVs.

I hope LE speaks from now on.

Having her best friend mention the kidnapping in colorado when there is no such evidence thus far of Mackenzie being in colorado is just going to confuse the heck out of everyone.

Jmo.

When I was that age i disappeared off my parents and usual friends’ radar due to many reasons.... death of a loved one plus finals is definitely a possible trigger for depression, falling into your addiction, isolation, breakdown, etc.
I am really hoping she is doing okay and makes her safety known..
and I hope in the meantime police are treating this as something nefarious just in case...

I hope LE speaks from now on.

Having her best friend mention the kidnapping in colorado when there is no such evidence thus far of Mackenzie being in colorado is just going to confuse the heck out of everyone.

Jmo.
I couldn't agree more with you about that.

Somewhere inside the SLCPD building, the detectives assigned to ML's case are tossing back X-Strength Excedrin like they're Pez candies having watched that pc her friends just gave.

I'm sure they're anticipating many calls from the public about sightings of black SUVs in Colorado...sightings which are completely irrelevant to the case they're working.

This is just what LE didn't need.

JMO.

Last edited:
The way LE are handling this reminds me of Katelin Aken back in 2015. They gave the impression to the public that she was voluntarily missing and didn’t disclose much information. We all suspected the step-father. It was a couple of years before LE let the public know that the step-father is, in fact, their key person of interest. The case is still open.

VA - VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #1
Katelin's case still haunts me. It was such a sad and frustrating case to follow. I think of her often.

It's a good thought, but if that were true, that info would have come from LE, not from her friends.

We didn't hear that from LE.

Her friends would have no way of knowing whether/what any potential dash cam footage from the Lyft vehicle showed.

Her friends' comments aren't official updates. They offered no new "facts" about the case.

They may have insights into ML's personality, but they know nothing we don't know about the case.

Having just watched that pc, I'm quite confident of that fact.

JMO.

Thank you! I forgot that was Colorado LE and Utah LE is tight lipped for their own reasons.

I am under the impression the family and friends think she has been kidnapped and do not necessarily believe she is even in Utah at this time.
Like I said, I have zero inside info.
But from their postings on the facebook they have set up that has been mentioned here, they want the search expanded into Colorado, Nevada etc.
I don't blame them because I am not at all for sure thinking this is voluntary at this point.
It may have started out that way, but I do not believe she would do this to her loved ones.
JMO
Chi

I have all of the same theories because we don't know anything. I have not seen the FB info.

It throws me that LE is not pushing hard then with her face out there though etc. If she has been kidnapped and is out of state and they did not expand the search, it will not reflect well and they are losing critical time. On the other hand, they may know something no one else does and are doing things and tracing things all are unaware of.

It appears she left for NSLC from the airport of her own accord. It appears she left the Lyft vehicle safely and of her own accord at her destination. What happened from thereon out though is hard to say. I think that is all we really know.

Twice this week I have seen PCs in which LE did not attend, contribute or do any of their own. The last one were two people missing of their own accord. I think LE did know something we did not. They still however put out a BOLO for the vehicle, etc. Here though, there is no vehicle, at least not that we are aware of.

LE also somewhere in some article I read today here said they were aware her friends are talking or speaking out (paraphrasing). Yet LE still offered no comment of much as far as information or thoughts or concerns.

It is really hard to say. We all just hope she is found safe, I know that.

Jmo.

When I was that age i disappeared off my parents and usual friends’ radar due to many reasons.... death of a loved one plus finals is definitely a possible trigger for depression, falling into your addiction, isolation, breakdown, etc.
I am really hoping she is doing okay and makes her safety known..
and I hope in the meantime police are treating this as something nefarious just in case...
I did too, it happens. BUT, I’m older now and we didn’t have as much connection as people do now with social media. I do hope she’s ok too. I’m typically pessimistic about these things then a case like Jayme Closs comes along and I’m surprised. You just never know until you know.

I couldn't agree more with you about that.

Somewhere inside the SLCPD building, the detectives assigned to ML's case are tossing back X-Strength Excedrin like they're Pez candies having watched that pc her friends just gave.

I'm sure they're anticipating many calls from the public about sightings of black SUVs in Colorado...which are completely irrelevant to the case they're working.
This is just what they didn't need.

JMO.
Ha! I didn’t even think about that.

I was just annoyed at its absurdity, and it didn’t occur to me what’s now going to happen:

An influx of completely pointless tips, that cause nothing but aggravation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong