Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I share your frustration but we need to be patient.

I am really frosted to see he is out on a beautiful day eating sushi.

While his children are waiting for their mother to come home. Waiting and wondering and confused and hoping.

Too sad to even ponder.
MOO.

Once locked up, he will not be out on beautiful days eating sushi.:D
His days are numbered.
Pleasing to think of his life behind bars.
MOO.

I wonder who took the photograph of FD and companion. Like are there a group of reporters & photographers following him?

I also wondering what he’s looking at on his phone.

Websleuths . Com, maybe?
The twitter account that posted the sushi pics also had tweets and photos documenting his jail release and driving down the road. Stalking? Maybe but if it were my sister/mother/daughter or friend missing under similar circumstances I would follow their every move or better yet pay a PI or retired detective to document everything.
More power to them IMHO. Also if there were indeed already armed guards hired and JD’s mother has the financial means, why would she not hire someone to follow his sorry butt?
Unexpected bonus and benefit of social media also IMO

I guess FD must still be holding onto hope re MT considering he hasn't changed his fb prof pic... just an off-topic side note, I find it odd that FD appears to have been fb friends w his ex wife... Also, is it weird that he seems to have deleted his fb account/made it private and then made it public again recently?
I would love to hear input from his ex wife. She likely knows him best!

I know a guy (rugby teammate of my husband) who asked his wife if she’d mind if he brought the woman he was sleeping with, and her two children, to live in the house they shared. How do people even bring themselves to say these words? How “alpha” do you have to be to think it’s ok?
She should have said “no, I don’t mind”, and then emptied the bank accounts and left.

It certainly is different how both MT and FD (and by extension their attorneys) are behaving since they both bonded out. MT is laying low and her attorney is not commenting.

FD is going jogging in cargo shorts. He’s sweeping! He’s shopping for groceries! He’s eating sushi! His attorney is brash and loud and while certainly knowledgeable and competent is constantly in front of MSM or on radio. They both love themselves so much.

I know, of course, that there is a strategy involved with each type of behavior. And a reason/ reasons for that. I just prefer the lay low and comment only when necessary approach. I’m not a big fan of the court jester throw spaghetti at a wall stuff that IMO NP is doing. Nor am I a fan of someone going about “normal” business when their children are in such pain and hurt. FD really is a piece of work. I guess the strategy is to show how the mean and pitchforkesque community can’t be trusted to render a fair verdict so a venue change is needed.

It really just matters if you can get one or two people or whatever on a jury that are susceptible to courtroom theatrics and have no conception of what reasonable doubt means.

MOO as always.

No words at all from ex... obviously a class intelligent person keeping distance.

Totally agree. Smart move. However, I personally wouldn't be going around liking my ex's facebook pics... esp if married. But to each his/her own I guess. Some people aren't bothered by that kind of stuff. They could have been friendly considering so much time had passed who knows.

I thought she did have a security system?

I’ve not seen anything to confirm either way; if she had cameras LE would have someone on video in the garage.

I have a Sams Club system, less than a $1000., no monthly fee and like 16 cameras. I can see completely around my house, inside garage, basement and several point to the street.

These systems are cheep, wireless and easy to install. Living alone with the children to protect, just don’t understand.

I’m going to add my thoughts on security and I lived with a security system expert for over 20 years ( commercial football stadiums etc). You can have cameras inside and out - they are great and if you have them recorded to DVR or a subscription to the cloud that’s great. It will record and preserve the attack on you/your family should one occur - they do not prevent an attack IMO we have cameras inside and out including the backyard that record - an intruder ignored all the warning signs posted all around our home and our obvious cameras (check out target and other places for the type - you can’t miss them ) and attempted to break in- no alarms sounded (motion sensors with alarms are inside) what stopped him? My little 8 lb Maltese barked and I flooded the back with all our lights - he was caught a mile from our house - his car had what LE called a rape kit - my point is security cameras are only useful to a point - in this situation it was IMO a blitz attack and in no way preventable - I know we are not supposed to share personal anecdotes and just this once I’m sharing my security story so others know those systems are not preventative IMO - whether she had one or not is irrelevant IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708