Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he (FD) thought he had a foolproof plan in place meeting with the attorney that day. I also think it was more than having him lie for him; I think he thought he owned him, and that using his superior intelligence, he had yet again manipulated someone into just the position FD wanted. FD strikes me as seeing himself as an incredibly smart and skillful manipulator and other people as 1) pawns and 2) not smart enough to keep up with him. I think that may have been the case at some point, but not for a long time. MOO of course.
I think you're right. Having all that money behind him probably helped him to feel even more entitled. Imo

The end of this article sure makes it sound as if JD was aware that FD had some sketchy financial/business doings. I wonder how many people were involved in these doings, and who all knew that JD was aware and looking to expose this. I posted something similar way back, a theory supposing that FD mentioned this exposure to someone who also felt it had to be kept quiet. For sure FD and MT knew that revealing this info to the mystery person/s would put JD in danger. Either they murdered her, or were accomplices to someone else doing the actual deed.
Yes, I don't think its a coincidence that two weeks after she filed the affidavit to have access to all his personal and business records she ended up murdered. Imo

I don't know. Someone posted earlier that FD claimed he was meeting with his attorney at around 7:00 am that morning. I'm not sure who the attorney was at that time.
I saw that post and subsequent discussion, but IMHO, he wasn't meeting with anyone (in person) on the morning of May 24. The truth will come out.

I saw that post and subsequent discussion, but IMHO, he wasn't meeting with anyone (in person) on the morning of May 24. The truth will come out.
I missed the discussion but saw the post today about the speculation that it wasn't true. I don't know if there are specific reasons, or what evidence there is, but I tend to believe it based on what we know about him.
Also LE has never said he had an alibi.

This was the first time it fully registered for me that Fotis bought the Sturbridge property a month AFTER Jennifer moved there! o_O
Amazing how he demolished the existing house for $30k only and rebuilt it with less than 1.1 mill and now lists it for 4.5 mill. If it sells at the newly -180k reduced price , he’ll make 3.37 mill....
Edit:
Crap I need to take some math classes. I forgot to deduct the original cost of the house he purchased it for 3.37mill-1.5 mill= 1.87mill profit.

Last edited:
He WAS a math major.... could work a calculator
He’s obsessed with math. Even his website requires people to answer a math equation to post comments.

Side note my safari browser knows his blog is “Not Secure” interesting

Attachments

• F100FCED-2172-4311-92F0-513A500DB55A.jpeg
    F100FCED-2172-4311-92F0-513A500DB55A.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 25
Does anyone know if FD has some storage units where he might have stashed her - either personal or business? Also MT could have one that was used.

Welcome soccy.:):):)
I also wonder about storage units, after hearing of bodies hidden in them: one discovered 30 years later here in Australia, and YES, they found the murderer.

I’m going to add my thoughts on security and I lived with a security system expert for over 20 years ( commercial football stadiums etc). You can have cameras inside and out - they are great and if you have them recorded to DVR or a subscription to the cloud that’s great. It will record and preserve the attack on you/your family should one occur - they do not prevent an attack IMO we have cameras inside and out including the backyard that record - an intruder ignored all the warning signs posted all around our home and our obvious cameras (check out target and other places for the type - you can’t miss them ) and attempted to break in- no alarms sounded (motion sensors with alarms are inside) what stopped him? My little 8 lb Maltese barked and I flooded the back with all our lights - he was caught a mile from our house - his car had what LE called a rape kit - my point is security cameras are only useful to a point - in this situation it was IMO a blitz attack and in no way preventable - I know we are not supposed to share personal anecdotes and just this once I’m sharing my security story so others know those systems are not preventative IMO - whether she had one or not is irrelevant IMO

We wonder, what type of security Jennifer had.
Years ago, living in a quiet Court, the 4 surrounding houses were burgled.
My home wasn't touched.
I asked the Officer, why my home was saved.
He pointed to my tiny dog, sitting at my feet.

If FD did have an in-person meeting and if it was at 4 Jefferson Crossing, that person/ attorney would be on camera arriving and leaving. Additionally, posters surmised FD could have spent the night of the 23rd or have been in NC in the dawn or predawn hours of the 24th. If he’s already there to attack when she drops off the kids it’s possible to be back by 10:15 or 10:30 for a meeting. I can’t imagine his attorney/ if it’s a meeting, lying to be his alibi. Bc that will be checked out by LE. I am less worried about the Greece phone call. It’s also possible that the attorney “meeting” was a phone call as well. We will know as soon as more charges are filed.

Jennifer Dulos went missing one month ago today
Nothing new. The divorce hearing is tomorrow at 2pm in Stamford. I’m guessing the media will be there waiting to snap more pics of him.

I truly hope that if the Judge rules contact can happen b/w FD and the kids that it is NOT in person contact. Phone or FaceTime only which is heavily monitored by the court appointed guardian. IMO FD murdered their mother and is too dangerous to be anywhere near them at all OR even speak to them on the phone. But I’m not ruling on this matter and can only hope for no contact but if there is contact just NOT in person

He’s obsessed with math. Even his website requires people to answer a math equation to post comments.

Side note my safari browser knows his blog is “Not Secure” interesting
Asking simple math questions is one of the common techniques used on websites, designed to protect against spam bots.

Asking simple math questions is one of the common techniques used on websites, designed to protect against spam bots.
Is it? It’s the first time I encountered such bot filter. Usually I see the typical “type the characters in the box exactly as they appear” or “click all the pictures with traffic lights/cars/store fronts “

I;m just getting caught up, so forgive me if this has been brought up, but do we know if any concrete was being poured at any of the properties that are under construction by FD's company?
I don't think we know and I imagine the police looking into it early in the investigation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members