Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A month is not a long time when looking for a body that has been buried/sunk/hidden in an unknown location. MOO
A month of time wasted without a grid search is amazing to me! Is the police department very small and inexperienced there? Are there not enough citizens in the community to volunteer to do organized searches for this mother?
I am sure one month is a lot of time for her family... what about Texas Equi Search?

Haha. I was just trying to point out that FD truly has a strong liking toward math and numbers $$$ that’s why he chose a math filter over the traditional ones for his blog.
I think a technically oriented person (like myself) would probably do that.

I agree I think it is disrespectful to question how she protected herself and children IMO and we at WS do not victim blame
Do not consider it “victim blaming” to question the security situation:
It and perhaps speaks for her state of mind in evaluating, her potential assessment of risk of danger, vs level of protection needed...
Examining this could help evaluate/see security measures taken... and R/O what was perhaps present or absent...

If FD did have an in-person meeting and if it was at 4 Jefferson Crossing, that person/ attorney would be on camera arriving and leaving. Additionally, posters surmised FD could have spent the night of the 23rd or have been in NC in the dawn or predawn hours of the 24th. If he’s already there to attack when she drops off the kids it’s possible to be back by 10:15 or 10:30 for a meeting. I can’t imagine his attorney/ if it’s a meeting, lying to be his alibi. Bc that will be checked out by LE. I am less worried about the Greece phone call. It’s also possible that the attorney “meeting” was a phone call as well. We will know as soon as more charges are filed.
I can hardly wait. But I'll bet you lunch there were no in-person meetings between 8:30 and 10:30 that morning. MOO

If not, there is a lot of quoted information from a friend. Says FD once punched a garage attendant in JD parents NY apartment building. There is an architect who is quoted.... and a lot of horrid things that Pattis says about JD.

The Gone Girl theory was discussed a lot. By posters not happy about the trashing of JD by Pattis. Not sure about thre garage attendant though. That’s the first I heard about that.

I believe there was a security system panel on the wall in the mudroom, next to the door into the garage. The natural place you would put the control panel. Perhaps she only used it at night, but not during the day as she was coming and going. Or perhaps the kids knew the code and FD found out about the code from them.

I keep thinking about that door from the back yard into the mudroom. That would have been right next to where the Wed BBQ was. That would be another place he could have entered the house undetected and waited for her in the garage.
Generally at minimum there is a code box for the alarm: front door entrance, garage door entrance, master bedroom, other entrances, (garage, basement, and guest house probably have them also)

I can hardly wait. But I'll bet you lunch there were no in-person meetings between 8:30 and 10:30 that morning. MOO
You need to add some time for travel beteween Farmington and NC to that time frame.

I keep thinking about that door from the back yard into the mudroom. That would have been right next to where the Wed BBQ was. That would be another place he could have entered the house undetected and waited for her in the garage.
Did he know in advance that the house alarm would have been off?

A month of time wasted without a grid search is amazing to me! Is the police department very small and inexperienced there? Are there not enough citizens in the community to volunteer to do organized searches for this mother?
I am sure one month is a lot of time for her family... what about Texas Equi Search?

This is from the Texas EquuSearch website under How and When We Search:

"We do search for many people that might possibly be the victims of foul play, but only after law enforcement officers either request our help, or give Texas EquuSearch their approval to enter the case and conduct a search. In many cases, investigators may postpone their approval for several days, and rightfully so. That’s because the investigators are following-up on multiple leads, waiting for the findings of tests on crime scene evidence, interviewing witnesses, getting subpoenas, awaiting the results of phone records and much more."

It's important to remember they are a volunteer organization that depends on donations so they can't be everywhere but like you and probably everyone else here, I wish they were on the ground there looking for Jennifer.

Last edited:
Absolutely NOT.

The Only hold up with the Divorce, is the Welfare and the Custody of the Children.

It is not about the money.

They are both seeking Full Custody.

She was doing every thing she could to protect them and get full custody and therefore Finalize the Divorce.

Yes, she is the one with the Most money, and had she not had children, let alone 5 children with FD, she Could and Would just, walk away.

I am Positive, that if the court would grant her Full Custody and let her 'walk away With the children', she would not walk, she would RUN.

The Judge ordered that FD Continue with the 'Current' Family Insurance he was Already providing.

Nine months into their separation, FD stopped paying the Premiums and JD says in court, that she is unable to take the 'children' to their appointments.

FD Let the Policy Lapse, without telling anyone so that he could 'Stick It' to JD and then tells the Judge that JD can 'Pay out of Pocket' for the Children.

You would think that a man who so 'loves' his children and wants the 'very best' for them, would abide by the court order and Provide his children with healthcare coverage.

He just Proved his lack of concern for the children.

He just Proved his need for Revenge was more important than the children.

Who does that? A self centered, egotistical man/child who wants his cake and eat it too.

He is more concerned about 'sticking it' to JD that he actually proves that He is the Unfit Parent, by his actions.

She was then able to use his stupidity against him in court, showing that He does Not have the children's best interest at heart.

Assuming that JD was Already included in the 'Current' Family Plan, she too would have continued to be covered.

Nowhere in the court documents, does She say anything about coverage on herself.

I am sure that if she had known he would 'Disobey' (FD is a man/child, so I can use Disobey) a Direct Court Order, she would have provided the insurance for her and the children.

NP is looking for ways to discredit JD, in Every Way Possible.

He is grasping at straws and trying to 'Taint' the Jury Pool in advance of The trial.

Healthcare charges are tremendously Inflated in relation to what the Insurance Companies will actually contract to pay.

People Without Insurance are then Required to pay the Full Amount Charged instead of the 'Contracted' amount the Insurance Companies pay.

My husband had a change in employment with a subsequent change in healthcare coverage.

He went to his primary care physician for his annual physical.

No problem there. We knew the Physician was part of our new Health Plan and there would only be the Co-Pay.

Unbeknown to us, the Lab our physician uses, is not In-House and is Not contracted with our 'New' Health Plan.

$7,649.27 later, we were paying the FULL Amount Charged for the Lab Work, as though we were without healthcare coverage.

As for the $14, 000.00? NP is using this to Spin his crazy narrative, that something must be 'Wrong' with JD for her lab work to be so expensive.

NP does not volunteer when this EOB was received.

Was it Before or After FD stopped paying for the 'Current' Family Insurance?

He does not volunteer the information on whether this was Before or After the Insurance Contracted Rate was applied.

Yes, a Very Complete Lab Workup is very expensive, depending on the specific issues at hand.

The Court has given FD, Two Years to provide his Accurate Financials to the Court and by his lack of submitting the documentation, he is refusing to abide by the Court Order.

He thinks he is above the Court and apparently the Law.

You are preaching to the choir about this guy. He is terrible in every way. Of course the custody is most important thing. IMO however, the lawyer was allowing way too much focus on money. My ex can also get in trouble over finances and I have the legal means to force disclosure and put him in jail for the weekend at least in a cycle that would never end for the next 18 years. It is not worth it. As far as the insurance, I am pretty familiar with how it all works. it is a shame for you about the lab work. Since your doctor's office knew you changed insurance, too bad they didn't mention to you that the lab might not be in network anymore. Didn't the lab ask you if you had any insurance so they could fill out your claim? Most doctors are pretty lazy about where they write orders. They only consider what is convenient for THEM and don't consider the patient's financial situation. And not all in network facilities charge the same either.

Missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos: One month since

Fotis Dulos attended the last hearing where he refused to testify, citing the Fifth Amendment to avoid self-incrimination.

Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and the Dulos children’s court-appointed guardian ad litem, testified during the hearing that he spoke to Fotis Dulos the morning after Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance. In an “excited” state, Fotis Dulos asked whether Meehan had “heard the news,” the attorney testified.

During that conversation, Meehan testified that he asked Fotis Dulos if he had an alibi for the morning of his wife’s disappearance. Fotis Dulos responded that he had been at his Farmington home and at meetings, Meehan testified.

Meehan testified that he recalled telling Fotis Dulos, “I hope you have every moment of your day accountable.”

Tomorrow is the hearing in the custody/divorce case. 2:30pm,
I believe. I also believe Norm Pattis is filling in for Rich R. Hartford attorney who can't make the hearing. ????
Don't know what that's all about. Maybe not getting paid?
Who knows...

Fotis Dulos’ divorce lawyer, Michael Rose, asked for a judge’s permissionto withdraw from the case earlier this month.

At a June 11 hearing, another lawyer, Rich Rochlin, said he would now be representing Fotis Dulos in the divorce, but hadn’t yet been officially hired as of Friday.

Missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos: One month since

He’s prepping for “proof” that he’s frequently out and about in NC bc he will be spotted on security cams with suspicious timing MOO

Absolutely, he’s on the I’m just a regular guy folks tour; nothing to see here people. I’m often in NC, and I’m often sweeping, clanking and banging at 5 am, driving other
peoples vehicles, jogging in cargo shorts..

He’s a regular Mr. Rodgers this one :mad:

It seems to me that JD knew her housekeeper would be there at noon and that she, herself, would not. So a simple question to the housekeeper "did you have the pass code to enter the house and did you have to use it?" answers a lot of questions. Because, it is almost a certainty that FD didn't have the code to reset it as he left. Or, did he?
LE had to contact the nanny for the code when they came back at around 7 pm so the security system must have been on.

Maybe FD talked the passcode out of one of the kids or a nanny or maid. I have seen it said he could be charming and manipulative. Maybe during one of his visits he watched someone enter the passcode. We dont know how entry was gained by the attacker but I am sure LE does. If the code was utilized it sure does raise suspicions to those around the family.

Welcome soccy.:):):)
I also wonder about storage units, after hearing of bodies hidden in them: one discovered 30 years later here in Australia, and YES, they found the murderer.
I would love to see more about this in the investigation. I do not know the area but it seems that once he killed her and had to clean up that took a fair amount of time and then would he really have had time to dig a hole and bury her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj