Resolved TX - Houston, WhtMale 30-40, UP3953, Fake CA ID 'Richard Kelly Wordeman', had bus tickets, Sep'90 - poss. Lee Clark Leonard

That would be Kyle Alexander Ervin III, missing August 21, 1990 from San Antonio TX.

He seems to not weigh enough, but if the information was taken from his driver's license, as missing reports often are, it could be quite out of date.

Namus mentions the UID had prior surgery but doesn't say what or where, so that might match. Green eyes to hazel, tolerable.

I'll try to get a side by side later.

That would be Kyle Alexander Ervin III, missing August 21, 1990 from San Antonio TX.

He seems to not weigh enough, but if the information was taken from his driver's license, as missing reports often are, it could be quite out of date.

Namus mentions the UID had prior surgery but doesn't say what or where, so that might match. Green eyes to hazel, tolerable.

I'll try to get a side by side later.

Thank you, I don't know how to do that. I thought it said weight was 200 but again you never know.

Thank you, I don't know how to do that. I thought it said weight was 200 but again you never know.
Yeah, UID was 275 or thereabouts. It's a possible discrepancy but certainly not enough to make a rule out.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I thought this was similar but now I look at it side by side i am not convinced. Still worth a bump

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 34
I came across William Pear's NamUs profile. He disappeared from CA in 1985 and may have hitchhiked his way to wherever he went after leaving. Most interesting to me is the fact that a check of William's SS# lead LE to think he may have been trying to hide his identity. John Doe had a fake CA driver's license and was using an alias. Is JD really named William and is William's real name Richard Kelly Wordeman? o_O

I'm hesitant to propose William as a PM due to his age (42) when he disappeared. John Doe is estimated at 30-40 in 1990 whereas William would have been 47. He also would have gained a bit over 60lbs in those 5 years. Height, hair, and eye color are all a match. I see quite a few similarities when comparing his features to those of John Doe's, most especially his nose and mouth and how deep set the area is where his right eye meets his nose. Also, I can't be sure but it appears both pics have a scar or some kind of blemish on the right side of the nose.

I dunno. :confused: I'm not 100% convinced this is a match. What do you all think? :)
#

William-pear.jpg

William-pear

@Al Ka's post in William's WS thread:
CA - CA - William Pear, 42, Morro Bay, 6 Aug 1985
SBBM
Nov 05, 2015
A recent search by Morro Bay police determined there was no record of Pear in the Social Security Administration database and the Social Security number initially given to investigators in 1985 did not belong to him. Police say it is unknown whether Pear was trying to conceal his true identity.
http://www.ksby.com/story/30449681/missing-william-herbert-pear

I submitted William Pear as a potential match. I left a message last week for the Morro Bay PD detective handling Mr. Pear's MP case and he returned my call today. We discussed the unidentified decedent's physical similarities and differences (i.e., age, weight) compared to William's. At first, he sounded skeptical, imo. However, once I explained the circumstances of JD's case regarding his fake CA ID, alias, and the bus tickets from LA to Miami, he seemed much more interested. He has JD's NamUs # and will be investigating further.

Thanks to each of you for your feedback.:) I'll update if I hear anything more.

According to my contact at the HCIFS, this decedent committed suicide. I won't say how he did it and as in a way don't know either. Everything seemed to have deliberate however.

And Herb Pear seems like a very likely candidate. Everything seems to add up. I hope you submit him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back