Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the lyft driver possibly dropping her off in a potentially unsafe environment, I don't know what to say about that. Some might say something, others wouldn't. It depends on the person imo. But, I do not think they have any responsibility to make any judgement calls.

Gounogo- Here at Websleuths we follow the rules so that Tricia doesn’t get sued and because spreading incorrect information can harm the ongoing investigation. If it’s been main stream media approved then it can be posted/discussed, please see TOS for the correct way to sleuth. If you choose not to follow the rules then perhaps WS isn’t for you.

Hello! I’m new here. Kenzie is my SIL’s friend from college, so this case has been all over my SM for a few days now.

Just popping in to say I’ve been lurking on this thread since I first heard about this, and the entire situation is baffling. It has looked grim from the start. The one glimmer of hope IMO is that LE doesn’t appear to have much of a sense of urgency. Obviously we can’t know for sure what’s going on, but it seems as though they know something that tips the scales toward a voluntary disappearance.

She worked at PRA Health Sciences in the Millcreek area which is a place people go to be human lab rats to test new drugs before they reach the general public. Seems like something people with limited options would do as a last resort. It's possible she met one of the test subjects through work and formed some sort of relationship with them she had to keep secret from everyone. If a former test subject lives in North Salt Lake it may be worth paying that person a visit. HIPAA laws may make it hard for LE to obtain that address though. Not sure.

I still think this may be a case of grey area between voluntarily missing and FP. Just a reminder that it’s not always so black as white that it’s either voluntary or not. I really strongly think this is why LE is being so quiet. It may not be an option they have to disclose information right now with it being grey area and they may be doing this to protect her safety or to get her to safety, whether that be from herself or others.

Hello! I’m new here. Kenzie is my SIL’s friend from college, so this case has been all over my SM for a few days now.

Just popping in to say I’ve been lurking on this thread since I first heard about this, and the entire situation is baffling. It has looked grim from the start. The one glimmer of hope IMO is that LE doesn’t appear to have much of a sense of urgency. Obviously we can’t know for sure what’s going on, but it seems as though they know something that tips the scales toward a voluntary disappearance.
Welcome! You can help steer us in the right direction. First what is SIL? Any idea why someone would leave their car home and pay a stranger ? Are midnight flights cheaper?

Welcome! You can help steer us in the right direction. First what is SIL? Any idea why someone would leave their car home and pay a stranger ? Are midnight flights cheaper?
Redeye flights in and out of Salt Lake International are much cheaper than during peak traffic times. This is also true for most other airports as well. Parking at the airport is very expensive so most people leave their cars at home and take either the light rail system or a ride sharing service to and from the airport here in Salt Lake City.

SIL= Sister in Law

While ML is not me, I often leave my car at home when I travel even though I live close to the airport. I prefer to not have to worry about my car being parked in a lot or deal with the hassle of driving home when I return. It’s so easy to just book an Uber or Lyft instead and relatively inexpensive. Plus if I have a drink on a flight I wouldn’t want to drive home.

Late night flights can be cheaper but it just depends on the route. A red eye from LA to NYC wouldn’t be cheaper. But a midnight flight from say, Nashville to Atlanta would likely be very cheap.

Welcome, sweetspo_14!

I don’t want to put any pressure on you, but if by any chance this situation drags on without being resolved, you have the option—only if you wish—of becoming a verified insider. All that means is that you’d be free to post things you knew, without having to provide a MSM (mainstream media) source for them. Here’s a link to the process, just in case. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

<modsnip - removed a quoted post that has been removed>

I was wondering that myself yesterday, about her nursing program. Did she go undergrad somewhere else and is going to nursing school there, or is the nursing track rolled into the undergrad studies there?

Also a lot of med and nursing students volunteer in the communities regularly. Even though these students are spread thin enough, there's always pressure to pad the resume and some do it because they are simply passionate about underserved populations and make time for it. I wonder if she volunteered in the NSL area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering that myself yesterday, about her nursing program. Did she go undergrad somewhere else and is going to nursing school there, or is the nursing track rolled into the undergrad studies there?

Nursing is rolled into the undergraduate degree

I feel like she is voluntarily missing. Maybe the pressure of school was too much for the moment.

We just had a guy go "missing" in Buckeye Lake. Many of us were trying to help find him. His wife swore he would never just leave, she had been with him 20 plus years etc. Well guess what; he took off and left. Turned his phone off so no one could ping him etc. He finally got a hold of his wife a week later. Equusearch scanned the lake with sonar etc. So much wasted time and resources

Hi, it’s the university professor back again :).

Five years is actually fairly common for undergrad degrees given most students change their major at least once. For a degree like nurse where clinical hours are needed, even more common.

I assume she is paying for school how most people do- with scholarships, parental help, having a job at the med clinic, and student loans.

IMO- I don’t believe we need to start shaming her personal sexual choices and implying she was trading sexual favors for money to pay for school because she is in school for a fifth year. It’s more likely she was paying for school by traditional means, taking the average amount of time to complete her degree, and having ownership and autonomy of her own body.

JMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member