Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.... remember the piece in today's podcast, where William is speaking?
This article today by Tendaily includes the actual video of that excerpt of little William speaking ... a big ring of chocolate all around his face.

It also includes the video of William riding his new BMX bike that was spoken of in the podcast.

Where's William Tyrrell? EP 1: The Little Boy In The Spiderman Suit

I will drop it after I have my say. You seemed to be very specific about pressure coming from the "new guard" not the old. A senior figure, supposedly above GJ who could bully junior detectives, and when I looked back through posts you referred to a Commanding Officer. It didn't seem to me that you were referring to a general situation and not a prticular person, because I found an individual who may well have fit that description. The Australian allows the public to access one article I think and I was lucky to be able to get it that article but unfortunately you say you can't access it and I can't understand why my message wasn't received but there you go, you can't help bad luck I guess. You have made out that I have deliberately tried to misunderstand you based upon my beliefs, you don't even know what they are and I'm sure you wouldn't really care anyway. I do not blame you for others ridiculing me, they make that decision themselves, I'm just disappointed, is all. I will let it go now.

NoCookies | The Australian

Teacher’s Pet: Homicide chief Scott Cook a rising star of the force

Detective Superintendent Scott Cook. Picture: AAP
  • DEBORAH CORNWALL
    JOURNALIST
    @deborahcornwall
    7be03060bce613bd77a35612e7a84e6c
  • 12:00AM SEPTEMBER 13, 2018
The commander of the NSW Homicide Squad, Detective Superintendent Scott Cook, is one of the rising stars in the state police force, with a long history of getting results.

In just 10 months as head of the squad, he has restructured the way his investigators work, imposing a six-month cut-off to solve cases before deciding whether they should be sent to the coroner.

It is all part of Superintendent Cook’s push to free up homicide detectives to focus on investigations and cut through the 600 unsolved cases on their books — most of them cold cases like the Lyn Dawson disappearance.

By fast-tracking investigations to the coroner’s court, detectives can tap into the court’s powers, such as compelling witnesses to give evidence, while providing victims’ families with answers sooner.
Don’t take things personally . This is not a Facebook friends page, it’s a bunch of strangers . We are all I hope here for William . Take a break , make a cup of tea and realise it’s just strangers with same interests your talking to and not your friends. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way

So sad too in the podcast that ffc says she doesn’t like to look at that final photo of William . Poor woman

Yes, that made me feel sad as well. One of her last pics of William and it just brings up the horror of William's disappearance on that morning to her, what he may have gone through, and the horror of when she wakes up every morning since.

Last edited:
Don’t take things personally . This is not a Facebook friends page, it’s a bunch of strangers . We are all I hope here for William . Take a break , make a cup of tea and realise it’s just strangers with same interests your talking to and not your friends. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way
I appreciate what you are saying, it's just after 4 years of talking to the same strangers about the same case, i guess i have expectations. The whole point of researching my previous post which has taken a considerable amount of time was to join in on the discussion of GJ being pushed by politics within the NSW police force. I had previously come up with a player based upon an interview with Mark Leveson. When a member suggested they really thought the push could well be from the new guard, I wanted to understand further. And whilst trying to understand I got crap from other members. Doesn't matter, I eventually came up with a potential new guard player as well. And for my efforts to add to the forum about that subject, no one really cares to look at the information I post anyway, they just want to argue my character most of the time in snide ways, because we have differing views on the case. The lack of respect and shade thrown my way has been wearing... Cuppa time.

Any sign of a boxed in window across the road?

I have been busy watching how they are panning over a certain neighbour's house, and the dirt road that runs next to that house. I am wondering if it was during the first searches, as I don't see a new house across the road from FGM's place - where one now stands on the lot that was for sale when William went missing.

That is a super interesting piece of video.

I appreciate what you are saying, it's just after 4 years of talking to the same strangers about the same case, i guess i have expectations. The whole point of researching my previous post which has taken a considerable amount of time was to join in on the discussion of GJ being pushed by politics within the NSW police force. I had previously come up with a player based upon an interview with Mark Leveson. When a member suggested they really thought the push could well be from the new guard, I wanted to understand further. And whilst trying to understand I got crap from other members. Doesn't matter, I eventually came up with a potential new guard player as well. And for my efforts to add to the forum about that subject, no one really cares to look at the information I post anyway, they just want to argue my character most of the time in snide ways, because we have differing views on the case. The lack of respect and shade thrown my way has been wearing... Cuppa time.
I read your posts, don’t always agree but I respect your opinions . Sorry if I’ve been one to upset you. We are no doubt a passionate bunch !

Last edited:

I read your post.

"(An inquest) makes us go over all the evidence collected in the last four years - it's an enormous task," Homicide Squad commander Scott Cook told reporters in Sydney on Wednesday.

"The coroner will consider that and may well ask us to do further things. If that doesn't occur we're likely to see an inquest sometime in the early part of next year."

Detective Superintendent Cook praised the investigators working on the case for their "excellent work".

Coroner to look into William Tyrrell case

I have been busy watching how they are panning over a certain neighbour's house, and the dirt road that runs next to that house. I am wondering if it was during the first searches, as I don't see a new house across the road from FGM's place - where one now stands on the lot that was for sale when William went missing.

That is a super interesting piece of video.

Nor a shed at 35.

I read your post.

"(An inquest) makes us go over all the evidence collected in the last four years - it's an enormous task," Homicide Squad commander Scott Cook told reporters in Sydney on Wednesday.

"The coroner will consider that and may well ask us to do further things. If that doesn't occur we're likely to see an inquest sometime in the early part of next year."

Detective Superintendent Cook praised the investigators working on the case for their "excellent work".

Coroner to look into William Tyrrell case

I read it, too. I read every article posted here about William, and I remember seeing that one not long ago and it being linked here due to the quote you have underlined.

Nor a shed at 35.

True. Interesting how they keep panning back to the neighbour's house at the beginning of the video, and spend time looking at the dirt road next to that house - given the things we have now seen and the questioning of witnesses at the inquest about the neighbour.
I didn't realise that dirt road was so wide and accessible. I have been looking at it over and over.

True. Interesting how they keep panning back to the neighbour's house at the beginning of the video, and spend time looking at the dirt road next to that house - given the things we have now seen and the questioning of witnesses at the inquest about the neighbour.
I didn't realise that dirt road was so wide and accessible. I have been looking at it over and over.
South Aussie can you link the fly over video, I know it’s here but I can’t open it for some reason

Yep, that clicker keeps on turning, and the positive comments for Jubes keep on piling on.
I hope this helps Jubes feel acknowledged by the public for his wonderful years of service for NSW.

Leonie Duroux, Clinton's sister-in-law, called the case a "witch-hunt".

"It's a *advertiser censored**ing disgrace to be honest," she told AAP.

"We're behind Gary 100 per cent, we support him and we will do anything we can to support him. Not that there's much that we can do except speak our mind I guess."

The Detective Inspector received a hero's welcome when he took to the microphone participating in the unveiling of Clinton's memorial in Millrace Park back in September 2016, applauded for reinvigorating the murder investigation and in keeping the victims' families in the loop.

Matthew Leveson's mother, Faye Leveson, said she and her husband Mark were "heartbroken for Gary" and "absolutely devastated to think they've actually laid charges against him".

She said it was "a sad day for the NSW people and the NSW Police Force, because they have turned on the best".

"He hasn't been convicted yet, he's got to have his day in court and Mark and I are going to stand behind Gary," she told AAP.

"I just can't believe it's come to this. To me it's a witch hunt, tall poppy syndrome."

Top NSW detective Gary Jubelin charged with misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members