Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well JMO but I don’t know anyone with 3 garage doors that has the same code so that when you use the key pad all 3 doors open at the same time.

Mine are not all linked to open together but they all are programmed with the same entry code. door 1 enter code it opens.....door 2 enter code it opens.....door 3 enter code it opens.....

JMO

Just heard live on Fox

Attorney NP stated JD has a history of disappearing and even left one time and changed her name because of family disputes

Will post a link if one pops up

NP is a pile of steaming hot worm turds. I seriously hope this victim blaming comes back to bite him on the butt. Interesting that none of these "facts " came to surface during FD fighting for custody, during divorce proceedings. Gee maybe FD just forgot? So glad NP could jar FD memory.

Thank you for sharing. Since the beginning of this case I've thought about Katie Holmes (Tom Cruises). She had a complete apartment set up with armed guards when she was able to leave him. Yes, I believe moving to NC was a safety plan, just not sure why she lacked security for her own safety.

JMOO... I don't think JD would have time to change clothes, after dropping the kids off and catch a train or drive to an appointment in NYC. I think the appointments were local, mainly due to LE timeline.

MMO, I think when the nanny was unable to reach JD she took the kids to NY as a prearranged plan. The "visit to Grandma's" was just part of the prearranged "story". I'm sure everyone lived on pins and needles.

IIRC the kids had a shorten school day becuz of the holiday weekend. Perhaps the first appointment was in NC and the second in NYC. It seems reasonable that becuz of the afternoon appt, it was prearranged that Nanny was picking up kids and they would all meet in NYC.

Of course, there is always the possibility of, ‘if you can’t reach me at any time, take children to my mother’s’ plan!

Well seeing that Fore Group doesn’t own any cement pouring trucks those typically need to be rented and I doubt he uses his expensive Raptor truck bed to mix cement himself since he doesn’t like getting dirty. If this was done, LE would find traces of new cement/concrete in his truck or the employees truck.
Thus, I think if she’s in concrete LE would have checked for it already in all his properties.

Plus this legal team is 'implanting' biased voices on the major FB
groups. It's so obvious, members are complaining about it.

I haven’t seen those but I do know many times people hire PR firms to sway high profile cases, so im
NP is a pile of steaming hot worm turds. I seriously hope this victim blaming comes back to bite him on the butt. Interesting that none of these "facts " came to surface during FD fighting for custody, during divorce proceedings. Gee maybe FD just forgot? So glad NP could jar FD memory.

I know right?

You make a great logical point!

IIRC the kids had a shorten school day becuz of the holiday weekend. Perhaps the first appointment was in NC and the second in NYC. It seems reasonable that becuz of the afternoon appt, it was prearranged that Nanny was picking up kids and they would all meet in NYC.

Of course, there is always the possibility of, ‘if you can’t reach me at any time, take children to my mother’s’ plan!
para 2 of the arrest warrant states "multiple scheduled doctor appointments in NYC" -

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

Excellent questions - I'm not sure we know any of those answers but someone posted a review of what happened when they contracted with his company to build a house. It was not a positive review IIRC. One way to find out might be to see who pulled the permits on one of the houses if they are public record. I would think this might lead us to some answers. Perhaps one of our sleuthers could look into this?
I will offer to pursue this later today.
For now let me explain what I've observed in the building industry
in my area (Florida).
Generally in residential building the 'Developer' is the person or group who finds the land, subdivides the land, works w/ city or county on approvals for subdividing only.
Once lots are approved for construction, they're sold to either individuals or a 'builder' for homes. Most builders, depending on the size of their organization, have someone who oversees the day to day work on the homes. This may be the builder, who
probably has a residential contractor's license or they may hire
a Project Manager who has the license. Generally in most areas
a contractor's license is required to pull building permits required by the city or county where home is being built.
Some areas allow an "owner/build" to pull their own permits if
a licensed contractor is not involved.

If a Project Mgr. is employed by builder, he is really the hands on
person overseeing all the sub-contractors (trademen) who do work on the home. They may include dirt workers, concrete team, plumbers, dry wall, plasterers, roofers, electricians, etc.

The Project Manager nor builder generally do not do physical work. On some projects, if the builder or manager has special skills they may do some work ie- carpentry, finish work.

Ordinarily the foundation work would be subbed out, this includes digging- same w/ plumbing systems- septic, etc.

I doubt FD was a hands on builder, based on comments from
some subs about his coming on site in his designer clothes.

Also for 12 years ForeGroup had a full time Project Manager who
was the last employee to leave the company. He was the guy
who really oversaw the work and completion of the homes.
My opinion is FD was an admistrator, oversaw the financing,
managed the manager and made the decisions on buying lots or
rehab properties, approving plans/design/finish materials, etc.

So did FD have access to dirt moving equipment? Sure , with a phone call he would. Could he borrow or rent it and operate it?
Probably.
Hope this helps.

Excellent questions - I'm not sure we know any of those answers but someone posted a review of what happened when they contracted with his company to build a house. It was not a positive review IIRC. One way to find out might be to see who pulled the permits on one of the houses if they are public record. I would think this might lead us to some answers. Perhaps one of our sleuthers could look into this?

I think it would also tell a lot if we knew how many full time employees that Fore group actually had and what type of positions that they held.

JMO

I think it was back on thread 1 or 2 there was discussion about what projects/construction phases his company had in progress during the timeframe - If concrete was poured IMO that would be a big deal. I don't recall if we ever found this information out.
Yes, there was a large home foundation being poured the week of
JD's disappearance. It was on a lot FD sold to individuals who
hired another contractor to build the home. Home owner said
LE had been on site several times, with dogs, searching the property and that they and the builder were fully co-operating.
Not positive but I believe this was a lot on Mountain Spring, Farmington.

LE had been on site several times, with dogs, searching the property and that they and the builder were fully co-operating.
hmm where his phone pinged for 2 hours ? (arrest warrant) - I wish we had the cell phone data from 5/22 - 5/24 but am certain LE has it and it must be very bad for his attorney to come out swinging so hard IMO

You don’t need a truck to mix cement
A tub, drill and/ or portable mixer will do it
Thats true but if he wants to bury her deep, how many tubs would you need and how big of a tub?

I will offer to pursue this later today.
For now let me explain what I've observed in the building industry
in my area (Florida).
Generally in residential building the 'Developer' is the person or group who finds the land, subdivides the land, works w/ city or county on approvals for subdividing only.
Once lots are approved for construction, they're sold to either individuals or a 'builder' for homes. Most builders, depending on the size of their organization, have someone who oversees the day to day work on the homes. This may be the builder, who
probably has a residential contractor's license or they may hire
a Project Manager who has the license. Generally in most areas
a contractor's license is required to pull building permits required by the city or county where home is being built.
Some areas allow an "owner/build" to pull their own permits if
a licensed contractor is not involved.

If a Project Mgr. is employed by builder, he is really the hands on
person overseeing all the sub-contractors (trademen) who do work on the home. They may include dirt workers, concrete team, plumbers, dry wall, plasterers, roofers, electricians, etc.

The Project Manager nor builder generally do not do physical work. On some projects, if the builder or manager has special skills they may do some work ie- carpentry, finish work.

Ordinarily the foundation work would be subbed out, this includes digging- same w/ plumbing systems- septic, etc.

I doubt FD was a hands on builder, based on comments from
some subs about his coming on site in his designer clothes.

Also for 12 years ForeGroup had a full time Project Manager who
was the last employee to leave the company. He was the guy
who really oversaw the work and completion of the homes.
My opinion is FD was an admistrator, oversaw the financing,
managed the manager and made the decisions on buying lots or
rehab properties, approving plans/design/finish materials, etc.

So did FD have access to dirt moving equipment? Sure , with a phone call he would. Could he borrow or rent it and operate it?
Probably.
Hope this helps.

"So did FD have access to dirt moving equipment? Sure , with a phone call he would. Could he borrow or rent it and operate it?
Probably".

SABBM for focus

Wouldn't it be highly suspicious and wouldn't LE be well aware if an Administrator like FD was to borrow dirt moving equipment around the time his wife disappeared?

I think that would have been out of the norm for a guy like FD and investigators would have been on to a specific location very quickly IMO

I can't see this scenario playing out unless many more are involved than I anticipate there to be

JMO

Thats true but if he wants to bury her deep, how many tubs would you need and how big of a tub?
bf855ff1-70db-42ac-bbb3-07240ca66090_2.6d66206f29d04d1aaf69855b543fb445.jpeg
We discussed tubs in the KB murder. It could be one like this. Nothing has been reported though - who knows what was in the back of the Raptor besides the garbage bags he threw away in Albany?

"So did FD have access to dirt moving equipment? Sure , with a phone call he would. Could he borrow or rent it and operate it?
Probably".

SABBM for focus

Wouldn't it be highly suspicious and wouldn't LE be well aware if an Administrator like FD was to borrow dirt moving equipment around the time his wife disappeared?

I think that would have been out of the norm for a guy like FD and investigators would have been on to a specific location very quickly IMO

I can't see this scenario playing out unless many more are involved than I anticipate there to be

JMO
I completely agree with you. If he rented or called anyone up to help with cement or dirt moving, it will all be recorded and highly suspicious. I think we can trust that LE did their due diligence regarding this. If she is buried, he would have predug the hole himself where none of the employees would be able to see it as well.
Dogs could be trained to locate fresh cement/concrete so if there was a new foundation or block of cement, it would be looked at already.

eLicense Online
Address
FORE GROUP INC 4 JEFFERSON XING
FARMINGTON, CT 06032-1726

Registration Information
Registration #
Registration Type First Issuance Date On Record Effective Date Expiration Date Status
HIC.0617203 HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR 07/02/2007 12/01/2018 11/30/2019 ACTIVE
Details

Registration Information
Registration #
Registration Type First Issuance Date On Record Effective Date Expiration Date Status
NHC.0011619 NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR 07/02/2007 10/01/2017 09/30/2019 ACTIVE

State of Connecticut
Online Enterprise Licensing Site" alt="State of Connecticut
Online Enterprise Licensing Site
"

I remember reading this as you describe but I think it was number 1 Olcott, in Farmington.

ITA...but, it's interesting the GF requested that all divorce records be sealed...the judge granted that some of the records would be sealed.
Quote:
"STAMFORD — A judge has ordered for some of the documents in the Jennifer and Fotis Dulos divorce case sealed as police continue to investigate the 50-year-old mother’s disappearance.

Judge Donna Nelson Heller has ordered some of the documents filed in the case sealed, according to a June 11 order. The exhibits were filed last week by Gloria Farber, Jennifer Dulos’ mother, who is seeking full custody of the five Dulos children, who range in age from 8 to 13."
Jennifer Dulos divorce case: Judge orders some documents sealed

I don't know if there were damaging allegations made and NP wanted those out in the public and he used the media to bring them forth. He is a master of using the media for his own purposes. Allegations are simply as they are called, but this means that GF may be forced to address them since they are now "public." NP is going to represent FD in the custody hearing todoay since the "new attorney" is unable to be at the hearing.

I think it would also tell a lot if we knew how many full time employees that Fore group actually had and what type of positions that they held.

JMO
If FD hid and lied about The Fore Group’s financial info, he probably lied about how many employees he had.

My ex, who owned his own contracting business in CT, lied about how much his company made, including his own income. I know he had 10-12 full time employees, but claimed only 2-3.

My ex took cash for a lot of his jobs, so he didn’t have to declare it as income. He also paid most of his employees cash.

I only learned of his fraudulent activities during the divorce discovery stage, when I went through the company’s files.

As it’s been suggested, FD probably did use subcontractors for the actual building and hands-on dirty work, as my ex did.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member