Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m beginning to wonder if FD is mafia himself! Hiding financial records sounds illegal to me and I would certainly be interested to see his tax returns and what his status is with the IRS.
Crooked all the way around....

I will offer to pursue this later today.
For now let me explain what I've observed in the building industry
in my area (Florida).
Generally in residential building the 'Developer' is the person or group who finds the land, subdivides the land, works w/ city or county on approvals for subdividing only.
Once lots are approved for construction, they're sold to either individuals or a 'builder' for homes. Most builders, depending on the size of their organization, have someone who oversees the day to day work on the homes. This may be the builder, who
probably has a residential contractor's license or they may hire
a Project Manager who has the license. Generally in most areas
a contractor's license is required to pull building permits required by the city or county where home is being built.
Some areas allow an "owner/build" to pull their own permits if
a licensed contractor is not involved.

If a Project Mgr. is employed by builder, he is really the hands on
person overseeing all the sub-contractors (trademen) who do work on the home. They may include dirt workers, concrete team, plumbers, dry wall, plasterers, roofers, electricians, etc.

The Project Manager nor builder generally do not do physical work. On some projects, if the builder or manager has special skills they may do some work ie- carpentry, finish work.

Ordinarily the foundation work would be subbed out, this includes digging- same w/ plumbing systems- septic, etc.

I doubt FD was a hands on builder, based on comments from
some subs about his coming on site in his designer clothes.

Also for 12 years ForeGroup had a full time Project Manager who
was the last employee to leave the company. He was the guy
who really oversaw the work and completion of the homes.
My opinion is FD was an admistrator, oversaw the financing,
managed the manager and made the decisions on buying lots or
rehab properties, approving plans/design/finish materials, etc.

So did FD have access to dirt moving equipment? Sure , with a phone call he would. Could he borrow or rent it and operate it?
Probably.
Hope this helps.

I think this is likely the same structure that Fore group Inc has as well.

I just question how many skilled tradesman were actually employed by fore group directly

It's only my opinion, but I think they subbed almost every aspect of the actual construction out to other companies

I guess my point is I think much of what Fore group was portrayed to be by FD was a huge faccade.

FD wanted to portray Fore group as some huge Multi million dollar business with multiple assets etc

When in actuality it was nothing more than some office personnel and he was selling snake oil.

These were mostly over priced homes built by using a lot of sub contractors which made it extremely difficult to give an accurate estimate of the the total cost of the purposed home to the client, While still allowing FD to hit his specific profit margin

JMO

Last edited:
IIRC the kids had a shorten school day becuz of the holiday weekend. Perhaps the first appointment was in NC and the second in NYC. It seems reasonable that becuz of the afternoon appt, it was prearranged that Nanny was picking up kids and they would all meet in NYC.

Of course, there is always the possibility of, ‘if you can’t reach me at any time, take children to my mother’s’ plan!

It was brought to my attention both appointments were in NYC per the arrest warrant.

Yes, maybe they all planned to be in NYC since the children were out of school early.

I think this is likely the same structure that Fore group Inc has as well.

I just question how many skilled tradesman were actually employed by fore group directly

It's only my opinion, but I think they subbed almost every aspect of the actual construction out to other companies
I think you're right. Sometimes if they're building multiple homes,
they may bring on a carpenter full time but seeing the size of his
organization, I don't think he could keep one busy full time.

I’m beginning to wonder if FD is mafia himself! Hiding financial records sounds illegal to me and I would certainly be interested to see his tax returns and what his status is with the IRS.
I’m sure the reason FD stalled showing his own and the company’s financial info, as ordered during several court appearances, was due to his fraudulent tax activities.

He didn’t want to risk paying the high penalty fees and/or risk going to jail.

MOO

How many cars were in the garage when she was attacked?
Her black SUV, her Porsche, and another? What vehicle did the nanny take to pick up the kids from school in the early afternoon? Did she use her own or did she have one on loan from JD that she kept at her own place of living.
I ask this because the warrant says two cars in the garage had blood spatter on them. Which two? Since her black SUV was already at Waveny it must have been at least one of the other two. Probably the Porch but which other one, JD's SUV or a third one ?
If she was attacked as she was getting into or out of her own car there must have been blood spatter inside her car, hard to clean up.

MTs real estate license is pending
MICHELLE TROCONIS

Credential and Broker Information
Credential
Credential Type Status Effective Date Expiration Date First Issuance Date On Record Broker Name Broker Cred#
RES.0810257 REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON PENDING Not Recorded

hmm where his phone pinged for 2 hours ? (arrest warrant) - I wish we had the cell phone data from 5/22 - 5/24 but am certain LE has it and it must be very bad for his attorney to come out swinging so hard IMO
Yes, I agree. My hinky meter perked up when I read about this
work on this lot. But LE was already on it.

Her black SUV, her Porsche, and another? What vehicle did the nanny take to pick up the kids from school in the early afternoon? Did she use her own or did she have one on loan from JD that she kept at her own place of living.
I ask this because the warrant says two cars in the garage had blood spatter on them. Which two? Since her black SUV was already at Waveny it must have been at least one of the other two. Probably the Porch but which other one, JD's SUV or a third one ?
If she was attacked as she was getting into or out of her own car there must have been blood spatter inside her car, hard to clean up.

We don't know how many cars were in there when she was attacked.
All we know is:
JD has 3 cars: 2016 LR, 2017 Suburban, 2009 Porsche Cayenne
Nanny had the LR since the Porsche can't fit 5 kids.

We don't know that the Suburban was at Wavenly Park while she was attacked, no one knows what time it got dropped off.

Also, the arrest warrant says blood splatter on one car in the garage only.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 5
I'm not seeing two vehicles in the garage - blood found on a vehicle and her SUV was at the park - early on - thread 1 or 2 sleuthers found 3 vehicles registered to her, The Suburban found at the park, a porsche and a Land Rover - the Nanny likely used this vehicle (LR) to pick up the kids as all 5 were picked up leaving the porsche in the garage. This is speculation because LE has never named the vehicle with the spatter nor have they reported anything on her SUV other than it was found in the park.

MTs real estate license is pending
MICHELLE TROCONIS

Credential and Broker Information
Credential
Credential Type Status Effective Date Expiration Date First Issuance Date On Record Broker Name Broker Cred#
RES.0810257 REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON PENDING Not Recorded
Yes I saw that and my interpretation is that she applied for the
license, maybe (??) took the test, but then did not proceed. ??
Maybe could not find a broker to hang her license with?

I'm not seeing two vehicles in the garage - blood found on a vehicle and her SUV was at the park - early on - thread 1 or 2 sleuthers found 3 vehicles registered to her, The Suburban found at the park, a porsche and a Land Rover - the Nanny likely used this vehicle (LR) to pick up the kids as all 5 were picked up leaving the porsche in the garage. This is speculation because LE has never named the vehicle with the spatter nor have they reported anything on her SUV other than it was found in the park.
You are right, one vehicle in the garage (unknown which one) had blood spatter seen by LE. I wonder why I thought two, or maybe I figured one had to be hers. Thank you for the clarification.

I remember reading this as you describe but I think it was number 1 Olcott, in Farmington.
You may be correct. My notes show a JM of 77 Mtn. Spg. owns
the lot on 1 Olcott, and Olcott is a short st. right off Mtn. Spg.

my notes show another vacant lot at 88 Mtn. spg. owned by Fore
Group.

ITA...but, it's interesting the GF requested that all divorce records be sealed...the judge granted that some of the records would be sealed.
Quote:
"STAMFORD — A judge has ordered for some of the documents in the Jennifer and Fotis Dulos divorce case sealed as police continue to investigate the 50-year-old mother’s disappearance.

Judge Donna Nelson Heller has ordered some of the documents filed in the case sealed, according to a June 11 order. The exhibits were filed last week by Gloria Farber, Jennifer Dulos’ mother, who is seeking full custody of the five Dulos children, who range in age from 8 to 13."
Jennifer Dulos divorce case: Judge orders some documents sealed

I don't know if there were damaging allegations made and NP wanted those out in the public and he used the media to bring them forth. He is a master of using the media for his own purposes. Allegations are simply as they are called, but this means that GF may be forced to address them since they are now "public." NP is going to represent FD in the custody hearing todoay since the "new attorney" is unable to be at the hearing.

Oh brother. ..get ready for another dog and pony show.

eLicense Online
Address
FORE GROUP INC 4 JEFFERSON XING
FARMINGTON, CT 06032-1726

Registration Information
Registration #
Registration Type First Issuance Date On Record Effective Date Expiration Date Status
HIC.0617203 HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR 07/02/2007 12/01/2018 11/30/2019 ACTIVE
Details

Registration Information
Registration #
Registration Type First Issuance Date On Record Effective Date Expiration Date Status
NHC.0011619 NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR 07/02/2007 10/01/2017 09/30/2019 ACTIVE

State of Connecticut
Online Enterprise Licensing Site" alt="State of Connecticut
Online Enterprise Licensing Site
"
This explains licensing in CT:

https://generalcontractorlicenseguide.com/connecticut-contractors-license/

Honestly I don't think the Mafia would make such stupid mistakes that FD did.

eLicense Online
Address
FORE GROUP INC 4 JEFFERSON XING
FARMINGTON, CT 06032-1726

Registration Information
Registration #
HIC.0617203 HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR 07/02/2007 12/01/2018 11/30/2019 ACTIVE
Details

Registration Information
Registration #
NHC.0011619 NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR 07/02/2007 10/01/2017 09/30/2019 ACTIVE

State of Connecticut
Online Enterprise Licensing Site" alt="State of Connecticut
Online Enterprise Licensing Site
"
Excellent. Thank You!!

You are right, one vehicle in the garage (unknown which one) had blood spatter seen by LE. I wonder why I thought two, or maybe I figured one had to be hers. Thank you for the clarification.
The nanny may have a car of her own and switched to the Land Rover just prior to picking up the kids at school’s early dismissal.

If there were plans already made to p/up kids and go to JD’s mom’s in NYC, the LR was probably packed with the kids clothes etc.

If I had 2 SUV’s and a Porsche, the one I drove most would be closest to entry door into the house. The LR would be in middle and the Porsche in the far right space.

So most likely it was the Porsche that was the only car in the garage and the one with blood spatter when LE arrived at the house.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members