Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that she was dropped off at a park. Parks have addresses so that wouldn't be an issue with Lyft. My guess, also, is that she may have shared at least conversational info with the driver about why she was going there at that hour of the night and the driver gave that info to LE. The driver could have even seen her get into a vehicle and given at least a vague description of such. Hopefully the phone records are retrieved quickly because that is where the huge clues are, IMO.

if she was meeting someone at the drop off location, I wonder why that person didn't just pick her up from the airport, or her apartment o_O
My thoughts yesterday was someone agreed to pick her up at the airport and then bailed out on that offer. If this person was no-good, he probably thought why pick her up when he could get her to come to him?

If this theory is correct (and it's just a hunch), then the person is at best a jerk and at worst, had plans to cover his identity - to not be seen on airport cameras.

Totally thinking aloud, speculating.

jmo

I'm at a loss of words with this case. I can't even come up with any possibilities of where she is. I also just want to verify some things:
1. LE has not released the general location of where she was dropped off?
2. Has LE been able to ping her phone or have they not released that?
I feel like the lack of information might be a good sign, maybe they have a lead.

Last we heard LE was waiting on subpoenas for her phone, this info via her dad.

All LE has said is she was dropped off in “North Salt Lake”.

What a scary situation. I hope she is alright. I have several friends that make BIG Money from SD/SB arrangements, it's pretty common. But it's risky and I hope she is alright/ hope that has nothing to do with it. Unless maybe whoever she's with decided they wanted to "get away?" Like a short trip. You'd think if that were the case ML would contact a family member, but she is an adult. Maybe she didn't want them to know.

Still though, she left her cat at home and has been in contact with anyone, not just family.

So assuming the location is a park, I can only think of two reasons to meet up at a park in the wee hours. Meeting someone, and drugs. I’m leaning towards her meeting someone there. I don’t think she would expect to get a ride home from a DD. If she met up with someone, it would have to be someone she was familiar with I’d think- You wouldn’t just meet up with a stranger at a park around 1-2am. MOO
I agree w your post and so great to see you here @n_6CC it's always good when you're around.
Chi

In reference to the sugar lifestyle again, I asked my son more about it. He said his friends (girls) find much older men on tinder. Then they make private snapchats to exclusively snap with them.

He said most sugar daddies give them like $400-1500 every time they hang out and he said every girl he knows is either pursuing one or already has one. He said it’s the “thing” in college right now.

JMO
Bloody hell. Hope it does not cross the pond!.

BBL
Ya'll keep digging into the msm and hopefully we will hear some good news from SLCPD by the time I get back.
Chi
ETA im chihuahua friendly but love cats and I don't think this lovely young motivated and caring woman would have left her cat behind without knowing for sure that it would be cared for

In reference to the sugar lifestyle again, I asked my son more about it. He said his friends (girls) find much older men on tinder. Then they make private snapchats to exclusively snap with them.

He said most sugar daddies give them like $400-1500 every time they hang out and he said every girl he knows is either pursuing one or already has one. He said it’s the “thing” in college right now.

JMO
I must live under a rock. I have not heard of this as the "thing" and that amount of money is unbelievable. IMO if someone pays that they have expectations of more than snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member