Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. The same jury that just convicted Christensen will be brought back for sentencing beginning July 8. Christensen faces only two options: a life sentence or the death penalty.

0 replies1 retweet0 likes

Show this thread

2. Matt Masterson‏ @ByMattMasterson 4m4 minutes ago
    Christensen was also found GUILTY on two counts of making false statements to the FBI

0 replies3 retweets2 likes

Show this thread

3. Matt Masterson‏ @ByMattMasterson 5m5 minutes ago
    ///BREAKING/// Brendt Christensen has been found GUILTY of kidnapping resulting in the death of Yingying Zhang. His case will proceed to a sentencing phase where he could be sentenced to death.

That would require him to stop being a cruel @ssh0l3, which I doubt.

He feels betrayed by Bullis, so she won't be able to persuade him. I still think Michelle could get it out of him.....
I doubt it.
Michelle was never any more than a mealticket for him.
She put him through college, fed and found- for what?
She is of no more use to him now.
She will be discarded before society discards him with a massive shot of sodium Pentothal to reduce him to non existent.

I doubt it.
Michelle was never any more than a mealticket for him.
She put him through college, fed and found- for what?
She is of no more use to him now.
She will be discarded before society discards him with a massive shot of sodium Pentothal to reduce him to non existent.

Only time he displayed any emotion during this process was when michelle was brought up. They still talk. I don't think it is a stretch to think it is possible. *Probable?* That's a different story. Possible, though. Although i do realize it is entirely possible he will never give it up....

Only time he displayed any emotion during this process was when michelle was brought up. They still talk. I don't think it is a stretch to think it is possible. *Probable?* That's a different story. Possible, though. Although i do realize it is entirely possible he will never give it up....
theorising side you reckon a few locals be up for a decent search now?

I expected this trial to be more eventful than it was and I expected we would get more information than we have. At least it’s over, although not having her remains means lack of closure for her family.

IT is hard to follow trial by tweet. they can't tweet everything said during testimony. Eventually, I will get some of the transcripts and look over what all was said by different witnesses, and see if they include the transcripts of the tapes between Bullis and BC. I'm sure there are lots of nuggets of information in the transcript that just didn't come out in tweets.

I wish I could figure out where in Champaign was the location of her last cell phone ping, and if BC said anything on the tapes as to where he took her to get her in the bag. My guess is if he did, *THAT * info would have been tweeted out -but maybe not.

Were his mother and sister,family, present this time to support him?
Did he actually get through the whole trial not revealing the method of burial? He is still controlling , smug, and cruel. Which is worse, life in prison or death? I can't decide. But I hope which ever one suits this despicable crime, he gets. And not revealing the location of the angelic Ying Ying proves no mercy is required at all.

Matt Masterson on Twitter

Sentencing will play out much like another trial. There will be opening statements, the government will present evidence in aggravation, the defense will present mitigation evidence and then there will be closings before the jury makes its decision.

I'll try to get to the opening statement for this, and attend the presentation of some of the evidence. Maybe actually hearing these presentations will provide more information than what tweets can.....

media were hoping, cos Fox put the word out that YY's dad would address the media after the trial.
He did not

Christensen’s father just left with the defense attorneys. No comment from them. He’s expected to testify during sentencing phase- Ben
now wdf is that about- they are the worst possible people he should have to entertain.

Did he actually get through the whole trial not revealing the method of burial? He is still controlling , smug, and cruel. Which is worse, life in prison or death? I can't decide. But I hope which ever one suits this despicable crime, he gets. And not revealing the location of the angelic Ying Ying proves no mercy is required at all.

BC's Dad was there pretty much throughout. He left after the verdict without making a statement....

Matt Masterson on Twitter

Only his father, AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member