Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Begnaud on Twitter
She was dropped off at the park at 2:50am. Her friend told me that Mackenzie took a Lyft directly from the airport to the park. The friend says she doesn’t know who Mackenzie may’ve gone to the park to meet.
1:16 PM - 24 Jun 2019

2:50 am? That's interesting. A lot of time between landing at 1 am and getting dropped off at 2:50?

So hopefully some additional currently unknown information will be shared? Now that the location is out.

Agreed! If locals know of men (likely a man MOO) who frequent that park perhaps they could let LE know? It seems like IF ML was meeting someone there (and really why she would she be going there?) and that someone hasn't come forward then likely they are involved. So who goes to that park frequently? Also (rambling) a lot of parks by me close at 10pm and open at 6am. Is Hatch park like that? We're any other cars around that Lyft drive saw? Just so many questions but glad we know the destination now.

Rain is actually useful when using scent dogs. The rain helps to retain the scent. MOO

In the recent case of the little girl who was abducted and murdered by her uncle, the fact that there’d been rain that morning was used as an explanation for why the dogs were no help. :(

So I was trying to be tactful. I realize that dogs can accomplish amazing things—but in my opinion there’s no way to know what’s going on, when they don’t find someone,

Those are townhomes, and they're a bit of a ways away, that would be the back of them right there facing the park. There's a parking lot behind them and that white fence where the people that live in those townhomes park, and then on the other side of that white fence is where the second smaller lot is. If she did get dropped off in that second smaller lot, somebody may have seen something, but the main lots are a ways away from that.

2:50 am? That's interesting. A lot of time between landing at 1 am and getting dropped off at 2:50?

I thought the same -- Google Maps has the airport and Hatch Park about 11 minutes apart. She landed at 1 AM. Even if she had to sit and wait to get off the plane, find her way out, etc., that's a lot of time unaccounted for.

David Begnaud on Twitter
She was dropped off at the park at 2:50am. Her friend told me that Mackenzie took a Lyft directly from the airport to the park. The friend says she doesn’t know who Mackenzie may’ve gone to the park to meet.
1:16 PM - 24 Jun 2019
First we've had an exact time of drop off.

2:50am.

Middle of the night. In a parking lot. Next to a highway.

jmo

Sometimes you have to wait on the plane after landing, then you go to the bathroom, find the luggage carousel, wait for your luggage, find the lyft/Uber spot and then wait for your car. Imo this can take a total of an hour easily. Especially if she was making calls to arrange a meeting time/place with this certain someone

In the recent case of the little girl who was abducted and murdered by her uncle, the fact that there’d been rain that morning was used as an explanation for why the dogs were no help. :(

So I was trying to be tactful. I realize that dogs can accomplish amazing things—but in my opinion there’s no way to know what’s going on, when they don’t find someone,
That's sad. I don't want to derail the thread by posting links so I'll just say that I don't think that's accurate. Easy enough to Google, however.

I don't know if @gitana1 is free and able to field this question, but we could sure use an attorney's expertise and input here...what will it take for LE to get the warrants for ML's electronic data/phone records?

Is it simply a matter of letting enough time elapse to make the case that something is amiss, or what is it going to take to get a judge to sign off on the warrants?

Convince a judge you believe a crime has been committed or an exigent circumstance exists.

As already mentioned, I wonder if whoever she met is someone prominent, married, “high up” so to speak and has a secret to protect.

Or not. Perhaps just a plain old Joe Schmo sexual deviant, moo.

“Fantasy”..
This may have to with “fantasy”, moo.

Sometimes you have to wait on the plane after landing, then you go to the bathroom, find the luggage carousel, wait for your luggage, find the lyft/Uber spot and then wait for your car. Imo this can take a total of an hour easily. Especially if she was making calls to arrange a meeting time/place with this certain someone
Good point. The arrangements to meet might have been made after she landed. Back and forth on the phone and then waiting for a Lyft to show up would eat up some time.

Eh, at 1 AM? I find that really, really unlikely, unless there was a problem with the plane.

I want to clear something up for you guys because I don't think it's been brought up yet.... "Callherdaddy" is a podcast by Barstool Sports. It's two women that joke and talk about current events and... well other things. It's just a funny podcast. My friends and I all listen to this podcast, it's just two gals with a good sense of humor. I would not let this lead anyone to think she is a SB, the podcast has nothing to do with SB/SD
The podcast is not why people keep bringing up the SD/SB thing, it’s because of SD/SB comments from a profile matching her name/picture on a different social media site from 12 weeks ago.

Michael Locklear on Twitter
This is the park in North Salt Lake where a Lyft driver dropped off @UUtah student Mackenzie Lueck a week ago. Three neighbors tell me police came by late this morning and asked if they saw anything.
D92UxLtU0AAfIZJ.jpg
D92UxLuUEAAE_Yo.jpg

1:04 PM - 24 Jun 2019
Thanks for the photos.

I occasionally drive for Lyft and Uber it would have been against my better judgement to drop a female alone in the park at that hour unless I saw the other person she was meeting. I only drop my riders off in safe locations. I’m very sociable with my riders so I wonder if he or she asked who she was meeting?

Or what has been discussed previously - someone was supposed to pick her up and that ride fell through. MOO

As already mentioned, I wonder if whoever she met is someone prominent, married, “high up” so to speak and has a secret to protect.

Or not. Perhaps a sexual deviant, moo.
If it was a SD, my guess would be he's married.

I'm not entirely convinced that is who she met. Seems like a lousy arrangement to meet in a parking lot in the middle of the night. Not sugary.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member