Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get off topic, but there is a difference between scent dogs/tracking dogs and cadaver dogs. Perhaps the dogs used to track where someone has gone do better when it rains but perhaps cadaver dogs are better if it is dry? IDK, just something to consider. MOO.
I think it depends on the weather conditions. Rain will normally freshen the scent but a big storm with heavy winds will make it more difficult to track the scent.
This pertains to scent dogs though, I'm not sure about cadaver dogs. Imo

Google Maps

What is the building with a yellow star? It looks like a small business with a parking area facing the park.

There are 4 bus stops circled in red. What kind of bus is that and does it run 24/7?

Attachments

• 7189BC6F-E6AD-4C14-BA27-0060604F7CD3.jpeg
    7189BC6F-E6AD-4C14-BA27-0060604F7CD3.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 34
IMO, it depends how one deals with things as well as other happenings in their life.
Where is the money coming from to pay for these airline tickets? Could she have been "working" the night of her disappearance?

(this is just from the experiences of people I know, and I do not claim to be an expert)

Many SB/SD relationships are nonsexual, but they can run the gamut between just someone to throw money at and a full on, committed sexual relationship where one party is "spoiled" financially. It really depends on what each party is into and what kind of consent is given.
That's why I'm questioning if this was a SD she met. A "real" SD wouldn't want to meet in such an uncomfortable place as a parking lot in the middle of the night, imo. That's not fun, not fancy, not sugary, not sexy, not exciting, not pampering.

The location's benefit simply seems to be that is close to a highway exit/entrance ramp and likely no cameras.

And I keep thinking, who is awake and ready to meet at 2:50am?! Musician or performer? Bartender? Someone without a job? Someone on drugs? Seriously question.

jmo

That's why I'm questioning if this was a SD she met. A "real" SD wouldn't want to meet in such an uncomfortable place as a parking lot in the middle of the night, imo. That's not fun, not fancy, not sugary, not sexy, not exciting, not pampering.

The location's benefit simply seems to be that is close to a highway exit/entrance ramp and likely no cameras.

I think the person she met might have been posing as a SD-type but wasn't really.

And I keep thinking, who is awake and ready to meet at 2:50am?! Musician or performer? Bartender? Someone without a job? Someone on drugs? Seriously question.

jmo

Someone who was anxious to see her as soon as she got off that plane.

Police set up tip line to aid in search for missing U of U student
Salt Lake Police established a tip line to help generate leads in the search for missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, who has been missing for a week.

The number to call with any tips about Lueck or her whereabouts is 801-799-4420. Officers are manning the line.

Sgt. Brandon Shearer said over the weekend and on Monday, officers searched several places in North Salt Lake--the last place where Lueck was seen.

They don't believe she was there for long or stayed in that location.

[...]

The driver is not considered a suspect.

[...]

Shearer said officers obtained surveillance video from several locations in North Salt Lake, but he would not disclose what the video showed.

I wonder if this will sum up the contents of the PC.

I'm stuck on the part about "she wasn't at the park long".

So I'm thinking that means someone else was there and she left with them? Hopefully there is some camera footage. Or perhaps her phone records show she (the phone) moved quickly after drop off?

I'm about 15% thinking Lyft driver, 50% thinking older man that she met up with and she decided it wasn't what she expected and he lost temper and 35% a young man she knew and thought she could trust who possibly tricked her into coming to park.

MOO

At least things are moving now.
Wasn't there long means a witness, video footage, or cell phone location data confirmed it

Police must’ve had strong evidence suggesting KL moved/was removed from drop-off location, immediately upon arrival, PRIOR to the canvass. Hence, the reason for a door-to-door only. I think it’s a good chance the Lyft driver watched her leave, perhaps seen getting directly into a vehicle. Or, Lyft may have dipped into the cut to prepare for next trip, and happened to observe ML leaving more “surreptitiously”. JMO

Regarding “sugar lifestyle”. “Sugar” has much broader scope than the old-fashioned term “sugar daddy”, that most of us are familiar with. It can be as simple payment/gifts for Face-Time convo, acceptance to a non-public SM platform, etc. It can also stretch as far as your mind can’t take you, and beyond.

Often times, it doesn’t even require the parties to make physical acquaintance. You really only need 2 things.

1) Cash app/Pay Pal, etc.
2) An imagination

Or vice versa.

If there was any type of haggling over someone picking her up, it would be just as likely that the person on the other end wouldn't really want to go meet her at that hour.

If ML really didn't want to meet anybody at the park, she could have just given the Lyft driver her home address.
Problem solved.

JMO.
Not if she finally agreed. I don’t think she would leave him standing

I think the person she met might have been posing as a SD-type but wasn't really.

jmo

Third shift worker (( waves )) 0250 is when the party just gets started! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members