Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now we’re getting somewhere.

She very well may have had contact with this person before, and this wasn’t a first time thing.

If that’s the case, it would be slightly encouraging.

Doesn’t rule out foul play though.
Definitely think she had contact with this person previously. Also, I think the park has been a meeting place before. This is why the driver probably did not sense anything wrong in her demeanor because she was completely comfortable with the situation. However, it appears this time something went wrong.
The phone data is going to be very important here. IMO

Absolutely. It was crucial that they interview this person, and it appears they delivered.

So you’ll have an eyewitness description, and hopefully some surveillance footage.
And on the other hand- If LE has had this information for a few days and at any point we learn that something happened to her in those few days before they released the description of the car...

If he was planning on taking her somewhere off the grid or doing something foul play like, wouldn't you not want the Lyft driver to see your vehicle? Seems like it would have made more sense for him to pick her up from the airport if that was the intention?

That’s a good point.

There’s also the possibility that there was some sort of argument though, and what was supposed to be an overnight thing turned into a bad scenario.

Things might not have gone as planned.

My thinking here has evolved, and I now think foul play is a much more viable option.

I took law enforcement’s words and actions into account, under the false premise that they already had access to information that we weren’t aware of.

I thought they weren’t overly concerned, because they knew things we did not.

Now, with the revelation that they haven’t been able to dig into Kenzie’s digital records, I think they just don’t know what they are dealing with.

At the same time, I’m absolutely convinced that once those warrants are signed off on, we will have a clear picture.

If this is foul play, I think they’ll have a POI shortly after they delve through those things.
I haven't been able to read every post yet, but I do agree that foul play is more likely than voluntarily missing.
Women with no history of mental illness who have jobs, cars, are in school, and have responsibilities such as children or pets don't often just decide to disconnect and go on a walkabout. I'm sure it happens, rarely, and I'm sure some of you can recall such a case (the runaway bride comes to mind).
I hope that she is alive and will be found soon. And if that is not the case, I hope we will soon know what happened to her.
MOO

Ugggghh. I didn’t get a Travis Forbes vibe, but now that you mention this...

TF liked fires. Burned evidence in the alley AND lit another victim on fire. TF, I could write a book on that $&@zzz....he agreed to lead LE to Kenia’s location, but only if they swore he wouldn’t be labeled a SexOffender in prison!!!

I'm thinking of the stories Travis told about how he dropped off Kenia at a gas station and she got in a car with some random dude and he never saw her again. All lies of course because Travis kidnapped her and killed her.

Great point.

Was she emotionally vested in this person??

Perhaps this is an affair...

And perhaps someone didn’t want that affair getting out.

More & more I am leaning affair.....& I will say I have a profession this person would be in - and even if he (assuming a he) wasn't married or in a relationship, their affair/relationship would be frowned upon by his profession

I'm not going to say what type of profession - it's total speculation she is even having an affair or a relationship that is more or less 'taboo' - so just makes me feel skeezy, lol - even though it sure makes sense....

JMO

so now it becomes sadly obvious IMO that Kenzie is no longer with us and that the person she got picked up by has not come forward because they are responsible for her disappearance

to others it might mean the opposite - that she is hiding out somewhere - but I do not believe that

I hope LE can get info from her phone records/social media and I really hope she wasn't using a burner phone or otherwise being secretive about this person - that will make it harder to find him/her IMO

I’m not sure if this is an appropriate question or not, if so I apologize please delete.

Does SB/SD commonly involve bondage? I ask this only because it could lend insight into the possible type of perp we are dealing with, if there is in fact a perp, which sounds likely. This might also lend more to the possibility of her being held alive, moo.

(Flagging my own post to make sure this is a legal question)
Haha. I think it includes whatever the parties involved agree to.
It's not about what kind of sex people are into, it's about the convenience of the relationship. There are benefits for each person involved.
There doesn't need to be a physical relationship at all.
There's a lot about these "sugary" relationships and the dynamics on line that will answer all your questions. Imo

Surveillance video obtained (not releasing what was or wasn't on it)

Previously the Lyft drop off location of the park was not released.

Police are now concerned.

I'm now officially concerned & have completely changed my thoughts on this. Sorry I'm late.

I like this:

“That's why I'm questioning if this was a SD she met. A "real" SD wouldn't want to meet in such an uncomfortable place as a parking lot in the middle of the night, imo. That's not fun, not fancy, not sugary, not sexy, not exciting, not pampering.”

This brings up a good point. A lot of educated young women of getting into the lifestyle and scam artists are taking advantage of it. My daughter has told me stories about older men who present themselves as wealthy and give just money/attention enough to make it believable.

She prob. walks around the corner for the pickup. Therefore, Lyft driver would not have seen the meet.
My ex husband was running around on me years ago.... one thing I learned, people can be very creative about keeping their secrets.

Okay, fair enough. We'll add you to the list of people available! :)

People available to meet at 2:50am:

3rd shift workers - what kind of jobs are these. ER doctor? Factory?
unemployed
young
student
on drugs that keep you up
musician/performer
bartender
so rich he doesn't have to work in the morning
slacker who doesn't care if he's tired the next day
unmarried
someone willing to let her sleep at his place

Just tossing out ideas on who she would've met. It was one thing to accept she met someone at 1am as "not late" for college-age people. But 2:50 ventures into "too late to meet" for most people....or doesn't it? Can we narrow possibilities based on the time?

jmo

she just came in from a funeral, I could see her wanting to blow off some steam and have some fun to cheer herself up.

so now it becomes sadly obvious IMO that Kenzie is no longer with us and that the person she got picked up by has not come forward because they are responsible for her disappearance

to others it might mean the opposite - that she is hiding out somewhere - but I do not believe that

I’m not there yet. Let’s see what this press conference reveals.

I think we’re about to get some answers, or signs atleast.

Whoa this is interesting:

David Begnaud on Twitter

This information was given to police by a Lyft driver who took Mackenzie from the Salt Lake City international Airport to the park. The Lyft driver is the one who described the interaction between Mackenzie and the unidentified individual as pleasant & happy to see each other
This indicates to me some type of greeting outside the car where the Lyft driver could see- perhaps smiles and hugs? JMO

I'm thinking of the stories Travis told about how he dropped off Kenia at a gas station and she got in a car with some random dude and he never saw her again. All lies of course because Travis kidnapped her and killed her.
Yep that’s why I have suspicions about the Lyft driver. I never notice how happy someone is to see someone at 2:50 am in the morning after dropping them off. Maybe to hide his tracks he could have changed the destination with the park. Destinations change all the time with the drivers and sometimes riders will ask me to do it.

(Yep!!! That idiot actually called Tony (her step dad) and alerted himself to being a POI, idiot. I remember Tony saying the minute he shook TF’s hand, he knew TF killed Kenia. (TF agreed to show Tony where he supposedly dropped Kenia off)

This very well might be something like that which is what I alluded to earlier that if they ID this person, he could say she went off willingly. Which is why I’m wondering why they’ve been silent so far, because they have their eyes on someone, moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff