Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook can be, and has been, such a great tool for family members to use to put out information and/or seek help when a family member/loved one is missing. It appears she shut down her FB account., IMO, she does not want anyone pointing fingers at her or her family and has something to hide. Not Good.

ETA- apparently it is still up but I cannot find it......

Last edited:
Facebook can be, and has been, such a great tool for family members to use to put out information and/or seek help when a family member/loved one is missing. It appears she shut down her FB accoun., IMO, she does not want anyone pointing fingers at her or her family and has something to hide. Not Good.
Her Facebook page is still up

I used to live in Hampton, actually about a mile from Buckroe Beach. We had a kid go missing once years ago. I will say Hampton PD is wonderful at finding kids that may have wondered off. Their response time is usually outstanding and they bring so many in to help search. They have a blood hound named Buckshot who's brought home kids. It really worries me that FBI has been brought in. If you look up Hampton PD FB there is an update saying they've brought others in to assist. As soon as he mentioned this the hairs on my neck stood up. I'm worried for this baby.

I looked up the mom and she has previous charges regarding child abuse. I searched and found an article where it appears it was an accident but I guess authorities had more evidence and she served prison time (a short amount). Her FB is still up and active. It appears she has at least 5 kids. I know in the summer wed stay up late even if our parents went to bed early (9-10p.) I am sure someone was more than likely up at that house during the night.

Buckroe Beach has become a pretty rough area. As the previous poster mentioned there was a shooting there this weekend and 2 adults and 2 kids were shot. It's a rough place now. The bay is right beside of Noah's house. I'm not sure he lives in the apartments. A couple people on FB commented saying a trailer park. If you Google satellite map it has trailers in the area.

I tagged my old neighbors so they're alert and looking and listening in case the baby got out and is walking around. They've also checked their sheds, cars, etc. I really really hope they find this baby. I just have a bad gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419