Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right I forgot about her case. Sadly she was never found.

No she wasn't but Sidney Moorer is currently being retried for her kidnapping and his wife was convicted of Heather's kidnapping. Not saying Mackenzie was dating a married man but a possibility for why she would meet at a park that time of night.

I’m thinking it could just be a new relationship (not necessarily SD/SB) and she texted him on a whim to see if he was awake after landing. Could be he lives with parents/roommates and they agreed to meet at the park and then figure out where to go?

JMO

Non-working cameras at meeting place is a major red flag, to my thinking.

More than one person may be involved . "2:40 am in park" is too businesslike. Too cold. Doesn't feel like a romantic triangle or married lover to me.

I’m thinking it could just be a new relationship (not necessarily SD/SB) and she texted him on a whim to see if he was awake after landing. Could be he lives with parents/roommates and they agreed to meet at the park and then figure out where to go?

JMO
It fits the "dating casually" comment from her friends, IMO.

It’s also possible she met up with whoever she met at the park and they hung out/hooked up/did whatever and she left.

What happened to her could be unrelated to this person she met- though they would have more information and potentially be the last person to see her.

JMOO.

I think as long as the discussion about SB/SD is how it potentially (or not) relates to THIS PARTICULAR case, we are okay.

It's the discussions about SB/SD in general (is it empowering, is it dangerous, is it exploitive, is it common, is it liberating, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.) that drags the discussion down and veers totally off topic.

We don't need to all voice our personal opinion on SB/SD in order to include it as a factor in the case discussion. imo.

My opinion only.

jmo

Same....❤️❤️❤️

agree 100% the only other theory that I have is that a potential SO/friend/ex-bf (someone of that nature who may have been interested in her romantically) may have gotten upset that she was being a SB, and may have become jealous. It's a long shot, but possible. At that point I would wonder why that person would not have picked her up at the airport though...
It’s plausible could be a guy she dated in the past that she ended who was more into her then her into him and he just wanted to talk, hangout but went terribly wrong.

No she wasn't but Sidney Moorer is currently being retried for her kidnapping and his wife was convicted of Heather's kidnapping. Not saying Mackenzie was dating a married man but a possibility for why she would meet at a park that time of night.
But who could sneak away from a wife in the middle of the night to meet a date? Unmarried person? Someone whose wife works? Someone who works nights? A young person who doesn't care that it's 3am? I think the meeting time has to be a clue.

jmo

Could be the cameras are fake and never worked, just used as a deterrent.

Speaking of camera's if I were in the ride share business I think I would have a dash cam running all of the time on the inside of the car. It's a protection for the driver and the rider...jmo

Hi Nerissa,

What I am want to see happen is for people to dial back the sugar daddy discussion. People are talking about it like it is a hard core factor.
Since ML has the hashtag #callherdady on her social media then yes we can discuss it but keep in mind this hashtag does not only lead to sugar daddy things. It is used to empower women. "Call her daddy" is kind of a cute way to give the woman the power.
Hi Tricia, our VI also confirmed that she has posted on her social media that she has been into the sugar community in the past. Totally understand if it's still off limits, just wanted to point out that there is basis beyond the hashtag and I think it could have relevance. (Sorry if this has already been stated, I am behind!)

It wasn't romance.
2:40 am in a pitch black park, arriving in a stranger's car, coming straight from airport...that's not affection. That's business.
The non working cameras clarify this theory for me.
My thoughts.

I have a college-age son (friends with one of Kenzie's younger brothers), and he never knows what his roommates are doing. They're all guys, so maybe that makes a difference, but I'll ask him if so-and-so is back from Xmas break yet and he won't know and won't know when the guy is coming back.
Ditto for my college daughter. This age/time of life is a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants era. They’re in class or at work when scheduled & every other minute is up for grabs.

These cases of missing college women really get to me. Can’t stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam