Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the possibilities are of sex trafficking?
I wish I had a dollar for every time this is suggested or discussed on this website lol.

It’s always a possibility but usually people aren’t taking women for sex trafficking who will be easily missed. Taking a young attractive blonde college student with family and friends who will immediately miss her would be really risky because there’s going to be missing posters and potential “buyers” would recognize her and know she was kidnapped.

If she was kidnapped and it was sexually related, it’s most likely the same old story we hear over and over again...someone wanted her so they took her. Sigh.
It's possible she was getting reimbursed for the Lyft ride by the person she was meeting.

And there's lot of reasons a man would want to see a beautiful woman at that hour. Or ANY hour for that matter.

A lot of BAD reasons for the most part.

If the person didn’t want to pick her up from the airport there’s only one reason for that - too many security cameras.

Currently, this is what I think happened. MY OPINION ONLY!

Kenzie landed in SLC and texted her parents to let them know she'd arrived. She hired a Lyft driver from the app on her phone to take her home and waited at the airport. The Lyft driver picked her up at the airport and saw his passenger was a beautiful lady, all alone in the middle of the night. Instead of taking her directly to her house, he either overrode her destination instructions or said he needed to make a quick detour. The Lyft driver pulled into the park and made a pass at Kenzie. She rejected his pass and he subdued her, possibly ending her life. The driver placed Kenzie in his trunk and made a few more pickups afterwards for an alibi. Most likely any future riders wouldn't need to put anything in his trunk unless they were going to or coming from the airport, so they wouldn't encounter her body. After his shift ended, he did something with Kenzie and her luggage.

The police aren't pointing to the Lyft driver as a POI yet because they don't want to scare him off while they get the necessary warrants and fact check his story.

I hope I'm wrong and Kenzie is alive somewhere just hiding out.

I don’t think she is alive. But I highly doubt the driver did anything of the sort.

I hate to say this (trying to catch up, sorry if I am repeating others!), but I think they're looking for Kenzie's body.

They're in a park for a reason, and I don't believe it's because she is alive there and camping.

Oh Kenzie hope you are alive and well, for your family and friends sake.
I think it's too soon for that.
They are probably just looking for any evidence they can find.
They haven't said why, but they believe she was not in the area for long.
At least I hope they are not looking for a body. Just yesterday they said they had no evidence that she was in danger or involuntarily missing. Imo

I hear what you’re saying and I realize this post will not be popular, but I do want to point out for the record that technically we don’t know if someone may have been attempting to groom her or not. I do appreciate you come from a place of knowledge and experience, but I just want to make sure it’s clear that if there was some kind of secret life going on, we don’t know what a possible perp’s ultimate intimate intentions may have been. I agree she has strong social ties, has people that would miss her, and that the risk is in fact low, but ultimately we really don’t know if someone else had sinister plans.

Additionally, with all respect to the victim, there is the potential factor of “high risk lifestyle”, which to me is not entirely clear at this moment.

No need to apologize. Opinions welcome and I don’t personally know ML. I agree, she may have been being groomed. That is a possibility. But it’s just that it’s a low one. But you are right- it is possible.

As far as risky lifestyle, I mentioned this on thread #1- SB and an SL aren’t really that high on the risky behavior scales. It’s similar to fetishes- someone who likes being choked is engaging in “risky” behavior- but it’s not to an alarming point because it is likely not impulsive. Impulsivity behaviors like speeding, drunk driving, one night stands, etc are much more alarming.

What if it was the other way around? What if she contacted him? She was down after attending her gm’s funeral so she called him and said “I know it’s late, but can I see you?” Maybe he lives further north and says he’ll meet her halfway. Maybe he is married or a public figure and is annoyed she contacted him at home at that hour. Obviously her cellphone records should clear up who was calling who, but what if she called from an airport phone and he uses a burner for his trysts? Most posted theoriries lean towards the obsessed male, but what if the obsessed person is the woman and she is becoming a threat to his home life or career? It may also turn out badly from this direction, too.
My concern is that one of the two had prior knowledge the park cameras were not working....:eek:

Great point.

Was she emotionally vested in this person??

Perhaps this is an affair...

And perhaps someone didn’t want that affair getting out.

bbm - or perhaps someone didn’t want to let her out of the affair. (If she was trying to end it).

The loss of a family member (grandmother’s funeral) could have led her to be reflective of her life choices and caused her to want her to make a change. *major speculation here* MOO

Hey Everyone,
Yes, Mackenzie has the hashtag #callherdaddy on her Insta6and Facebook.
Yes, the hashtag leads to places that discuss Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies.
This is not that uncommon nor is it shocking.
Please keep in mind that just because Kenzie had this hashtag does not mean she had a sugar daddy or was looking for one. Please, dial back the constant sugar daddy comments. There are many other aspects in this case to discuss. We don't want the surgar daddy rumor to start being stated as fact.

Kenzie's friends and family read here. Please, let's not assume something is a fact just because of a hashtag.

I am on the road but will be checking my phone.

Thank you,
Tricia

This may have been addressed already I’m behind, but really want to pass along that callherdaddy is a podcast associated with Barstool Sports, two girls in their 20’s and popular with that age group both female and male. No connection to sugar daddies it’s more of a play on words touting females in charge rather than “ daddies”

IMO - Who cares about whether she has a SD or if she is a hooker. The pertinent things are where is she and what has happened to her. Also, the identity of the person she met.

Well, chances are high, I think, that the identity of the person she met is connected in some way to her lifestyle. And chances are high, I think, that her disappearance is connected to the person she met, rather than a random stranger.

LATEST: Family of missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck releases statement
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — (KUTV) UPDATE 5:57 p.m. -- The family of Mackenzie Lueck has released the following statement regarding her disappearance:

Our primary goal is to find Mackenzie and bring her home. Her family is grateful for the concern, prayers and the tireless efforts of the Salt Lake City Police and members of the community.

Mackenzie is 5’6” tall, 120 pounds with a slim/athletic build, medium length blonde hair and brown eyes.

(video and photos)

The first thing some kids want to do is prove to themselves they can be self sufficient.

This, and also plenty of kids don’t have financial support outside of high school. Just because her parents live in a decent town, it doesn’t mean she was getting any assistance from them. I will say the friends that I have that danced their way through school or hung out with lonely old guys for companionship and got paid a lot for it aren’t paying student loans off in their 30’s still, so I guess there’s that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle