Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
...lyft driver involved ? possible ? I also don't understand why they don't have a description of the car that picked her up.

From MacKenzie Lueck Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"Police declined to release details about the make and model of the car or a description of the driver that Lueck met because they have not confirmed those details and do not want to put out possible misinformation."

Confirm how, though? I'm curious if it was solely the lyft driver who saw the car and they need to re-interview him to make sure they get the details right. I'm guessing there most likely weren't any other eyewitnesses given that it was 3am on a Monday morning. But maybe that's what they're trying to figure out. I'm truly baffled by everything in this situation.

Something I haven’t seen mentioned that came to mind after reading from Heavy that ML liked older men and was dating several, is this man could have taken her to his home, condo, or special hangout where things went south.

If this is the case, who knows what he did with her or where to look for her.

My opinion is he is single as ML wasn’t worried about contacting him late or him coming out in the middle of the night. Yes, they could have arranged the meeting time earlier in the day, yet he still had to be able to slip out at 3:00 am.

Are there hotels in the area?

Well, I feel sad for ML right now so I'm going to slip away for a bit.
For very personal reasons, this touches an old nerve of mine.
Like I said, we all have a past.
I'm just praying ML has a future. :(
For some unknown reason, I got to have one.
BBL
Chi

Hello, new member here, just made this account to post this comment! I know this is totally off topic from the previous comment, but I saw that she does have her other Insta Acc: under novababy96 so I searched that username and found a totally different account made under that name for a game website and as of 5 days ago an account under that name just received an upgrade/achievement to the game they were playing, though she's been missing for 7 days. That account also only has two friends, Could be a coincidence but novababy96 is a pretty specific username and I doubt it was auto-generated! I am assuming that postings a link to that page is a no no but if you google it, its the ninja kiwi one! Tried to add the Nova acc just to see what would happen.

Maybe the friend/person she met with works at a bar and was getting to the park the earliest he/she could after closing duties, etc. That could possibly explain why she hung out at the airport for a while. Maybe took that time to refresh makeup, hair, change clothes etc.

JMO

I didn't even see this before. ML is NOT a prostitute. People who have not read the whole forum will see this information and this is how misinformation gets taken out of context and begins to spread. Can we get mods input on this please?

@Tricia
@liltexans
We are probably gonna get shut down because of all this arguing over "what is a real sex worker " posting stuff.....moo

Yes it has been mentioned that she has interest and has participated in SD/DB in the past. We do not know what her SD/SB relationships look like. We don't know if she is exchanging explicit photos for money, or getting things in exchange for sex, or any other possibility you can come up with. Some women exchange attending events with these men for a dinner. And that's it. You have no idea what is being exchanged and if the VI doesn't know, you shouldn't be spreading not factual information.

So, does SB/SD mean younger women who just enjoy the company of older, wealthy men? With or without an exchange of goods/services? I'm too old to understand this, I guess. I married a slightly older man, gave him only my heart, didn't expect anything other than his heart in return. Why label it as SB/SD if the only thing going on here is two people dating who happen to be years apart age wise? Isn't this just plain old dating preference?

Hello, new member here, just made this account to post this comment! I know this is totally off topic from the previous comment, but I saw that she does have her other Insta Acc: under novababy96 so I searched that username and found a totally different account made under that name for a game website and as of 5 days ago an account under that name just received an upgrade/achievement to the game they were playing, though she's been missing for 7 days. That account also only has two friends, Could be a coincidence but novababy96 is a pretty specific username and I doubt it was auto-generated! I am assuming that postings a link to that page is a no no but if you google it, its the ninja kiwi one! Tried to add the Nova acc just to see what would happen.

This is definitely interesting!! It's hard to judge what could or couldn't be a potential tip or lead, so definitely call this into the tip line: 801-799-4420.

Not sure if its appropriate to be posting her other SM accounts...

I did not get the impression that it is a bad area. It actually looked pretty nice from the pictures I saw.
Is it known as a dangerous area?
One of the neighborhood residents comments about the park in this article.

Missing Utah college student last seen in a park at 3 a.m.
[...]

She was dropped at just about 3 a.m. at the park in North Salt Lake that sits in a popular downtown area nestled between apartment complexes and restaurants. A police station is located up the street and the park is a popular spot for families and community events with two playgrounds, a basketball court, baseball diamond and a large, grassy field.

[...]

JW, who lives in the area, said he frequently brings his children to play in Hatch Park.

“It’s a relatively safe neighborhood, there’s no reason to believe it’s not a safe area,” he said Monday.

[...]

(Name changed to initials by me)

"Police declined to release details about the make and model of the car or a description of the driver that Lueck met because they have not confirmed those details and do not want to put out possible misinformation."

Confirm how, though? I'm curious if it was solely the lyft driver who saw the car and they need to re-interview him to make sure they get the details right. I'm guessing there most likely weren't any other eyewitnesses given that it was 3am on a Monday morning. But maybe that's what they're trying to figure out. I'm truly baffled by everything in this situation.
I think they have video. If he drove down the highway, there is likely video. If he kept to the side streets, there is probably video from businesses. Since LE knows the specific time and date to search on the videos - and there was likely little other traffic at that hour - they can probably find his vehicle from a few different angles. But perhaps the images aren't super clear so they need time to confirm.

myopiniononly

How pathetic police dept across the street and no one checks on security cameras in a local park to make sure there working especially playground for little kids that could be abducted by pedophiles. Unbelievable.
Reminds me of the Serenity Dennard case where apparently the Children's Home had no cameras or non working ones.

interesting - welcome to WS!

LE said that there were cameras in the area, although not functioning at the park itself. So maybe they are going to cross-reference those, to figure out what car picked her up. You’re right—might not have been many.

So he says but I’m still not convinced he didn’t have something to do with this. I used to drive for Lyft. She could have had her home destination in the app and driver has the ability to change the address to the park in the Lyft app
Thank you for your input! I’ve been wondering about this capability...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong