Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
e-news.us - news portal, radio news, politics, finance, world news lifestyle, Arts, Lifestyle
Channel 8 Eyewitness News Photographer Lee Marion was looking right at Trail when he slashed his throat. Marion was only five to six feet away from Trail when it happened. Marion said Trail used a razor like you would see on a box cutter to cut himself. We will have more with Marion tonight at 5, 6 and 10 P.M.

Interesting how he passed out but he only needed some stitches.

Last edited:
Yep! It's all drama and it's not going to work in his favor. He's very easy to see through.

Betcha he didn't pass out when he dismembered SL, but guess it's different when it is his own blood.

Coward.
Oh crap.

Was it a trick of him to blurt out that he was to blame but then demonstrating it couldn't possibly have been him because blood makes him pass out?

Ugh. Repulsive man.

jmo

Thanks! I found a link for those who want to listen online. I'm listening now.

Listen to the Chris Baker Episode - Aubrey Trail Slits His Throat in Court Today on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

ETA, have only been listening for a few minutes but it's very interesting so far.
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. Good to hear it won’t work to try to look insane now as far as an insanity plea at the time of the murder but I do wonder if he will now be found incompetent to continue with the trial

Wouldn’t you know it? I had other obligations today and thought it would be an uneventful day. Guess I was wrong

Um yea, so I’m going to need you to clear your calendar and plan to be there for the rest of this circus. :p

I was talking to a good friend today about how I really want to go one day, she said she did too. If she was serious and is willing to take a day of vacation we may try to head to Wilber for a day to observe!

Aubrey Trail slashes neck in courtroom, shouts 'Bailey is innocent and I curse you all'

"The fact that the disruption happened in the presence of the 12 jurors and three alternate jurors raised questions about whether jurors could remain objective, and whether the judge might have to order a mistrial.

After returning to court in the afternoon, Judge Johnson instructed jurors to "disregard the outburst (of Trail) ... and not consider it in your deliberations."

"I am going to order that Mr. Trail appear in handcuffs for the rest of the trial for obvious reasons," the judge said.

Johnson said she would question each juror, one by one, in her chambers about the disruption on Monday afternoon. She ordered jurors to not discuss the case with anyone and to “absolutely” not watch media coverage of Trail's outburst in court."

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. Good to hear it won’t work to try to look insane now as far as an insanity plea at the time of the murder but I do wonder if he will now be found incompetent to continue with the trial

I think that would involve a competency hearing. Serial killer Dr. Anthony Garcia tried that with no luck. Two state doctors and a defense psychiatrist judged him competent to stand trial and Garcia was convicted and sentenced to death. In Nebraska (Omaha).

Garcia's antic was to "sleep" during the trial. It didn't do him one bit of good, just as AT's antics won't help him - JMO.

It's like a really bad made-for-tv movie.

jmo
I also heard a razor blade like you use on a box cutter. I wonder since he is wheeled in in a wheel chair if he didn’t have it taped under the arm of the wheel chair. So if he did have to go through a metal detector st any point it would probably just appear to be the metal on the wheel chair

I also heard a razor blade like you use on a box cutter. I wonder since he is wheeled in in a wheel chair if he didn’t have it taped under the arm of the wheel chair. So if he did have to go through a metal detector st any point it would probably just appear to be the metal on the wheel chair
Crafty creep.

jmo

Tuesday, June 25th:
*Trial continues (Day 5) (@ 9am CT) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017, Lincoln; found Dec. 4 & 5, 2017) – only for *Aubrey C. Trail (51) charged & indicted (6/11/18) & arraigned (7/13/18) with 1st degree murder & improper disposal of human remains (plead guilty to this charge 6/18/19) & charged (3/1/19) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
Trial started 6/17/19 with jury selection. Trial started on 6/18/19 & runs thru 7/5/19. Jurors: 7 women & 5 men, with 3 alternates.
Court info & Trial information from Day 1-3 (6/11/19 to 6/21/19) reference post #615 here:
Found Deceased - NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

6/24/19 Day 4: State witnesses: FBI agent (about searches at the Wilber apt). Saline County Sheriff's deputy (about searches conducted in the Wilber area). Manager of a Days Inn in Spencer, Iowa. The murder trial took an unexpected turn on Monday when Trail had an outburst in the middle of the courtroom. Reports from the courthouse indicate Trail cut his throat during the outburst. Trail is unconscious and it's a very bloody scene. Trail shouted: “Bailey is innocent and I curse you all.” Deputies immediately overwhelmed. The judge immediately made the media turn off recording devices, jury & everyone in courtroom was dismissed. A first aid kit was grabbed, and a stretcher went into the courtroom, according to a 1011 reporter on the scene. An ambulance came and took Trail to the hospital. Trial scheduled to resume at 2 pm. Judge Johnson said he was back in custody, and will be handcuffed for the rest of the trial. Court was adjourned for the day and will resume tomorrow at 9am, 6/25.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) – Next Pretrial hearing on 8/9. Trial starts 10/25 thru 11/1/19.

They keep quoting AT as shouting, but if you watch the video, it is said as a flat statement, emotionless. I had to playback twice to actually hear it. I thought by the way it was told, that it would have been some sort of grandios call out, it seems a rehearsed verse, that was just blurted out. Then this cutting gesture. Got him some instantanious national coverage though. He wasnt trying to kill himself, IMHO. I think he is trying to drag this out. Nothing to do in a cell, so lets drag this trial out as long as we can ao he can have play time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth