Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been many times to the Hampton area. The police there have always, without fail, been so very kind and courteous. One night, years ago, our family parked our camper in a supermarket lot, exhausted from the ride from NJ. We were awakened with a rap on the door. It was a policeman asking about us. Do you know he told my Dad, no worries, I'm on all night, I always check on you through the night while you sleep. That is how nice they are. I am so worried that Noah was last seen so late at night with a diaper on. The mosquitoes can attack in full force down there at night. That alone worries me so much. I am sure the police are doing their utmost here.

Knowing he was put to bed at 1 a.m. worries me. If he wandered out, the mosquitoes are stronger than military in all the bases down there, even with spraying trucks. You would probably see footprints in the sand there. That coastal area has ditches all along the side roads. This is a big problem in a search I would think.

I live here in Hampton on the water in a gated community not far from where this is. Just like any town or city, a neighborhood can get pretty bad one street over. Hampton is on high alert and our PD, FD and City Gov has been doing all they can to find this little boy. This particular trailer park is right next to an open lot and also right next to many nice homes. Unless you drove around these back streets, you probably would not even know that trailer park was back there.
I am watching this very closely, but I am like you guys...not having an updated photo is not giving me a good feeling either.

Ugh, just coming in on this. With so little information currently it looks like the two top options are that little Noah either a) got out on his own and possibly went to the water near his home or b) foul play. A lesser option would depend on who was in the home at the time - IOW were there people visiting?

It also appears LE is conducting a dual investigation as they've asked for help from the Virginia Department of Emergency Management, the state police and the FBI.
Two-year-old boy missing, Hampton police say

I'm still unclear about the timeline as various msm articles report it differently. Some say Noah was put to bed around 1 am and reported missing at 11:35 am while others say he was last seen around 1 am, which could mean someone checked on him then and not that he was put to bed that late.
‘Turning over every stone’: 2-year-old boy missing in Hampton

At this point it's not looking good no matter what the circumstances. Watching and waiting...

Ugh, just coming in on this. With so little information currently it looks like the two top options are that little Noah either a) got out on his own and possibly went to the water near his home or b) foul play. A lesser option would depend on who was in the home at the time - IOW were there people visiting?

It also appears LE is conducting a dual investigation as they've asked for help from the Virginia Department of Emergency Management, the state police and the FBI.
Two-year-old boy missing, Hampton police say

I'm still unclear about the timeline as various msm articles report it differently. Some say Noah was put to bed around 1 am and reported missing at 11:35 am while others say he was last seen around 1 am, which could mean someone checked on him then and not that he was put to bed that late.
‘Turning over every stone’: 2-year-old boy missing in Hampton

At this point it's not looking good no matter what the circumstances. Watching and waiting...

I know they are searching using local resources. At least two FD units have been out of service for this specifically all day. They are collaborating with PD and some other groups that have been called in. It has been super tight when it comes to what information is being given out. They definitely know more than they are letting us know. I am waiting on information to come in soon.

Does anyone happen to know how to search for jail booking info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77