IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video from inside Uber of the bros on their way to meet Jussie.

This video is a little longer and you can hear them talking to the Uber driver.
Charlie De Mar on Twitter

Someone commented "Why are they dressed like beekeepers?" Lol.

Bizarre, just freakin bizarre !!!!

And the Twitter comments are hilarious!!!

Freaking hilarious video again. The comments are comedy gold lol.
The comments are hilarious.

"I didn't know the Michelin Man had a posse."

"Just wearing some head to toe Tyvek body suits. Off to do some totally normal stuff in the middle of the night, Mr. Taxi driver."

"Is there evidence he dropped them off in "Maga Country?"

"Just need some yellow gloves and suspenders to frame the Beastie Boys."
2ur1qw2.gif

The cops say “Do you want to take it off or anything...?”

Jussie says “Yeah I do, I just wanted you to see it.”

Does it disappear from normal human vision when taken off his neck?

The actual visual of him wearing it around his condo like an Olympic gold medal is even more absurd than how I envisioned it.

As we say in the south ... Ya, can't make this up.

Just watched the video, I assume the person who reaches in and grabs the rope and tugs while its still around his neck is the choreographer Frank Gatson that he was staying with. Who on earth with any sense touches a piece of evidence like that unless you want it contaminated?

Theres no evidence that we've seen that Gatson was involved but that action in the video and him being so put out that it was being filmed is odd.

The bleach did not have a big effect on his clothes

It is so odd the way he slowly takes it off, then holds it for awhile, and kind of folds it up, before placing it on the counter.

Wouldnt he have ripped it off his neck and immediately chucked it onto the floor? Who would leave that around their neck if it was really placed there by threatening racists?

Why would he have left it there while he was walking home in the middle of the night? Wouldn't he feel compelled to take it from around his throat first thing?
He's so calm and casual about it. Just strolling around with it around his neck, looking like he just returned from a spa day. It's almost laughable. He doesn't seem upset or injured in any way. "Startled" was how his friend described him on the 911 call.

Then we hear about THE BRUTAL HOMOPHOBIC RACIST ATTACK! Rushed to the emergency room! He was noosed! He was beaten! They were all mean to him! He fought the F back! He received death threats through the mail with a drawing of a hanging "Jussie," also containing white powder!

The juxtaposition of the calm and collected Jussie on the police cam is very odd behavior for someone who is being stalked and threatened with death on the regular. Why, he didn't even want to report it but his friend made him! Even though he specifically says he wore it home so the police could see it. :rolleyes:

He's so calm and casual about it. Just strolling around with it around his neck, looking like he just returned from a spa day. It's almost laughable. He doesn't seem upset or injured in any way. "Startled" was how his friend described him on the 911 call.

Then we hear about THE BRUTAL HOMOPHOBIC RACIST ATTACK! Rushed to the emergency room! He was noosed! He was beaten! They were all mean to him! He fought the F back! He received death threats through the mail with a drawing of a hanging "Jussie," also containing white powder!

The juxtaposition of the calm and collected Jussie on the police cam is very odd behavior for someone who is being stalked and threatened with death on the regular. Why, he didn't even want to report it but his friend made him! Even though he specifically says he wore it home so the police could see it. :rolleyes:

Well, if I was beaten and had to fight the F back, I'm sure MY sandwich would have been dropped/stomped on/demolished beyond recognition but JS is such a 'good fighter' that his sandwich was just fine throughout the fighting ordeal. Another wow!

The cops say “Do you want to take it off or anything...?”

Jussie says “Yeah I do, I just wanted you to see it.”

Does it disappear from normal human vision when taken off his neck?

The actual visual of him wearing it around his condo like an Olympic gold medal is even more absurd than how I envisioned it.

Murder of James Byrd Jr. - Wikipedia.

This is what a "real" hate crime looks like...Smollett should have shame for the rest of his smirking life.

Chicago Police release video footage of Jussie Smollett walking with a NOOSE on his neck | Daily Mail Online

• Chicago Police released 69 hours of video related to Jussie Smollett's alleged hate crime case on Monday

• The release of the tapes comes days after a judge decided to appoint a special prosecutor to look into the Cook County prosecutor Kim Foxx work in the case

RSBM BBM Whoa, wait a minute. We have 69 hours of Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax related video floating around somewhere? Where can we see these videos? I'd binge watch it like a Netflix series.

Murder of James Byrd Jr. - Wikipedia.

This is what a "real" hate crime looks like...Smollett should have shame for the rest of his smirking life.
Shame, shame Jussie.

Two of the three men convicted have been put to death, one is serving a life sentece. I can't imagine a more brutal and terrifying way to die. Evil, pure evil.

Jussie bragging about how he "fought the F back" like he's some sort of super hero is disgusting when you put it in perspective with this very real hate crime. I'm sure James Byrd fought back as well, but I guess he just wasn't as bada** as you, right Jussie?

The unscathed Subway sandwich bag is sitting right there on the counter!

The way the cop says “Do you want to keep wearing it or...”

The way Jussie flails around, struggling so hard to remove it.

Endless amusement.

2vbvoex.jpg

When you see the Brothers in the Uber, yes they're dressed 'funny', face masks according to our newscast
BUT where are the bags of 'stuff' they supposedly brought to the scene??

You know, the 'noose', bleach and whatever else he was 'attacked' with....and why didnt the bleach ruin that lovely patterned sweater he was wearing??

I must say, sartorially speaking, I can see why he offered up THAT sweater for the 'attack scene'.

Sadly, this is only making the Entertainment News, not the horrible crimes news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member