Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's the TOS, sorry. And as I said, we need them to sort fact from fiction. If they've been posted before as you suggest, it shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming to find them. IMO. And now mire than ever with this new judgement re Facebook (link below again), it's a good way of protecting ourselves from possible litigation . IMO.

Media can be sued over readers' Facebook comments, NSW judge rules

I take your point but some article links are in previous threads and I would argue it is time consuming looking for them. Something that might be helpful is the WT wiki page, there are a lot of article links listed at the bottom of the page that were listed to show the resources used to write the page. Disappearance of William Tyrrell - Wikipedia

Read the link posted up thread about FGM statement.

For your convenience here it is again. Continual innuendo about this neighbour is totally unnecessary. There are other articles as well if you are able to Google. I do not have time at present.

William Tyrrell inquest: Foster grandmother pointed finger at neighbour
The article doesn't say the neighbour was cleared. It says the constable says he was checked out thoroughly. For all I know, the result of the checking out might have been that the neighbour became a person of high interest.

As Papertrail doesn't have time to support his statement, does anyone else know of a link which indicates this neighbour has been cleared?

I take your point but some article links are in previous threads and I would argue it is time consuming looking for them. Something that might be helpful is the WT wiki page, there are a lot of article links listed at the bottom of the page that were listed to show the resources used to write the page. Disappearance of William Tyrrell - Wikipedia

Yes links are time consuming and a pain in the arse but they are helpful and a necessity.

Thanks for that froggy. It shouldn’t be too difficult for posters to use then. Also, there no point arguing, we all accepted the same rules when we joined up. It’s the only way to keep the integrity of WS. IMO.Thanks again.

Reposting this article, it's very thorough about the inquest, lots of interesting points....
‘Where’s the red?’: Mum’s frantic search
*She also told the court that William and his sister had visited the location where he was kidnapped several times, were known to neighbours and had attended a street party there at Christmas time.

*The foster mother agreed with counsel assisting the inquest, Gerard Craddock, SC, that in statements immediately after William’s disappearance she had not mentioned the first two cars she had seen.

Nor had she initially mentioned the large man driving in an old “LTD’ style vehicle about whom she said, “I have seen him and he’s seen me”.

“With William missing it went right out of my mind,” she told the court.

“But six days later, I just had this flash that there were two cars.

*Police have not ruled out that William Tyrrell could have been abducted by a relative or associate, the inquest into the missing boy has heard.

*Mr Craddock said despite the fact the inquest was investigating the “suspected death” of William, “there’s no establishing that William is in fact dead”.

He said it also had “not been established that William has been abducted by a stranger … or is deceased”.

*The court also heard from FACS senior practitioner Catherine Alexander that William’s case file did not record any “open animosity” between Williams biological and foster parents during visits.

Ms Alexander said that “if there was animosity … we would want it written down”

*On one side of the courtroom, the foster parents — who cannot be identified — sat after being accompanied into court by NSW Police Minister Troy Grant.

Last edited:
Well that puts my theory of a fourth car to bed ! I just wonder why the ffc mentioned the big red headed man but in podcast she didn’t see the occupant ?

I have a great deal of empathy for the FM. Not only has she lost a child in the absolute worst of circumstances, is likely suffering from the ongoing stress and grief of that ........ but she is trying to walk between telling her story so that people lay off her, and not revealing things about the investigation (other than at the inquest) that people should not know, and likely she has been asked not to speak of, for police investigative reasons.

If she says nothing, then some public will jump all over that (and have). If she says 'I don't know' or 'I can't talk about that' some public will say 'why don't you know, you were there' or 'why can't you talk about it .. oh yeah, sure'.

So she tries to avoid the question by giving an 'I didn't see' answer, something non-committal, and it makes her appear inconsistent.

Personally, I am taking whatever she said/says at the inquest as what she most accurately remembers, at this point in time.
There is a strong chance that PTSD is giving her complications - diagnosed or undiagnosed. imo

Reposting this article, it's very thorough about the inquest, lots of interesting points....
‘Where’s the red?’: Mum’s frantic search

*Police have not ruled out that William Tyrrell could have been abducted by a relative or associate, the inquest into the missing boy has heard.

He said it also had “not been established that William has been abducted by a stranger … or is deceased”.

RSBM - These 2 together are interesting.

I have a great deal of empathy for the FM. Not only has she lost a child in the absolute worst of circumstances, is likely suffering from the ongoing stress and grief of that ........ but she is trying to walk between telling her story so that people lay off her, and not revealing things about the investigation (other than at the inquest) that people should not know, and likely she has been asked not to speak of, for police investigative reasons.

If she says nothing, then some public will jump all over that (and have). If she says 'I don't know' or 'I can't talk about that' some public will say 'why don't you know, you were there' or 'why can't you talk about it .. oh yeah, sure'.

So she tries to avoid the question by giving an 'I didn't see' answer, something non-committal, and it makes her appear inconsistent.

Personally, I am taking whatever she said/says at the inquest as what she most accurately remembers, at this point in time.
There is a strong chance that PTSD is giving her complications - diagnosed or undiagnosed. imo
I apsolutely agree. I’m sure there is good reason for what she can and can’t say.

The article doesn't say the neighbour was cleared. It says the constable says he was checked out thoroughly. For all I know, the result of the checking out might have been that the neighbour became a person of high interest.

As Papertrail doesn't have time to support his statement, does anyone else know of a link which indicates this neighbour has been cleared?

Yes, I found this one ...

"I can't think of anyone who would want to harm William. I was asked this question initially by Wendy HUDSON (a police woman who lives in Kendall) and I suggested [a neighbour] across the road (as he keeps odd hours and lives alone). Wendy assures me that she has checked him out thoroughly," it reads.

The man has been vetted by Strike Force Rosann investigators, and found to have had no involvement in the case. He has since left the Kendall area.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...r-reveals-her-suspicions-20190430-p51ijw.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53