Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been discussed. Her Instagram bio having #callherdaddy was interesting to me. I had never heard of this podcast. On episode 18 of that podcast it mentions putting that hashtag in your bio so that people who are interested in you and might be aware of the podcast will know that the hookup is basically a done deal.

Sorry if this was discussed upstream already. It might have nothing to do with her disappearance, just found it interesting and wanted to share.

My theory is she went to the park to meet up with this person voluntarily but something went south and what is going on now is not something she wants to be a part of. As I've mentioned before, this is not typical Kenzie behavior. She has too much going for her right now to throw it all away.

However, in the instance that she did decide to up and leave (which I do NOT believe happened) she is intelligent. So I can assume she would be smart about her decisions and plans prior to leaving. But again, I do not think this happened. I know Kenzie. This is not her typical behavior to not answer her phone, not talk to friends and family, not at least let people know she's safe.
bump VI post

Any dates on these photos?
That website shows all of the results for a certain tag on IG, so if you can find her photo and then her username then go to her Instagram using that username, you should be able to find the dates. I’m just joining these threads so I haven’t seen her Instagram name on here, but I’m looking for it right now. Saw something about her having two instagrams but whichever account has those photos posted is public otherwise it wouldn’t show up on the hashtag website

Google Street view shows the area around Hatch Park has lots of traffic cameras as does the nearby highways. LE won't have a hard time finding the vehicle. Just need time to go through all that video. Hopefully whoever picked her up at the park comes forward soon because there is almost zero chance they won't be identified through phone records and their vehicle unless the vehicle was stolen beforehand.

Possibilities, imo (not necessarily in any particular order)

1. Unknown person intended to hurt/kill her and he set her up to be his victim.

2. Something went wrong on accident on their hook-up/date. I'm thinking drug OD, and yes I know there has been no talk whatsoever of her using drugs. I'm thinking she was in a vulnerable position - late at night, after a funeral, stressed about exams, eager to please a date - she might have imbibed even if out of character, and perhaps it went wrong. Date panics and hides her.

3. Unknown person is holding her against her will.

4. They had a car accident and the car has not been discovered yet (but woudn't someone report the unknown person as missing too?)

What else explains her meeting the unknown person and disappearing?

jmo
Regarding #4: My aunt and uncle lived in Salt Lake City when I was a child. I remember my uncle driving us up into the beautiful mountains where there was a spectacular view of the city at night. Locals, are there any particularly dangerous mountain roads with steep drop-offs?

I didn't get the impression that she met up with a stranger. She was described as happy to see him or her so that tells me she was familiar with them. Imo
That was my impression as well, and it makes sense.

This was the middle of the night, and I cannot fathom a scenario where she gets off a plane, takes a Lyft, and meets up with some guy she has never met, in a parking lot no less.

I’m convinced she knew this person.

Regarding #4: My aunt and uncle lived in Salt Lake City when I was a child. I remember my uncle driving us up into the beautiful mountains where there was a spectacular view of the city at night. Locals, are there any particularly dangerous mountain roads with steep drop-offs?

I’m not a fan of this, not with the overall picture here.

If this were the case, there should be another missing person.

This person’s phone should have led them to this location by now.

The accident would also have to remain undiscovered.

I don’t think anyone has tried this yet; I just made a throwaway Instagram account that only follows Kenzie to see her latest activity on Instagram. All of her activity is from 1 week ago (date isn’t specified in this feed) and the majority of it is her liking comments that people left on her picture of her grandmother. But the last two things that she did on there was follow two men, which could easily be unrelated, but who knows?

I don’t think that I’m allowed to share that info on here, but if anyone has a suggestion for what I can do with the knowledge of these usernames just let me know

I don’t think anyone has tried this yet; I just made a throwaway Instagram account that only follows Kenzie to see her latest activity on Instagram. All of her activity is from 1 week ago (date isn’t specified in this feed) and the majority of it is her liking comments that people left on her picture of her grandmother. But the last two things that she did on there was follow two men, which could easily be unrelated, but who knows?

I don’t think that I’m allowed to share that info on here, but if anyone has a suggestion for what I can do with the knowledge of these usernames just let me know
Follow them and log their activity would be my suggestion

<modsnipped> Hope she’s hiding out somewhere but I doubt it.

Thing giving hope is the cops seem to think she’s alive judging press conferences and the family hasn’t came to slc.

LE has all her tinder matches and convos by now I’m sure they know way more than they’re letting on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google Street view shows the area around Hatch Park has lots of traffic cameras as does the nearby highways. LE won't have a hard time finding the vehicle. Just need time to go through all that video. Hopefully whoever picked her up at the park comes forward soon because there is almost zero chance they won't be identified through phone records and their vehicle unless the vehicle was stolen beforehand.
Exactly. The clock is ticking for this person, as it’s only a matter of time until they find him.

I think the next two days are going to be huge for this investigation.

Do some digging. If looks suspicious report it

I bet we will learn of a suspect within the week.

Tinder records, phone, cctv, witnesses,

If I was a perp facing multiple felonies, I’d close my account or block or whatever I had to to close the connection.

<modsnipped quoted post>

It's not an issue of not believing you, but it is not an authorized media source and now it isn't even available on social media. Please go over the rules and terms of service linked on the first page of this and every thread. We do not want this board closed down indefinitely while problematic posts are reviewed by mods. Thanks and welcome to WS! Also, if you know Kenzie or her family you might want to consider becoming a Verified Insider (info also available on first page of thread) so you can post what you 100% KNOW without sourcing it to approved media outlets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member