Australia - Phoebe Handsjuk, 24, found dead in Melbourne apt building, 2 Dec 2010

Coincidence? I don't think so, pray they get this psycho off the streets this time.

Melbourne model Baillee Schneider, 25, was found dead at her home in July 2018. The young woman's body was on the kitchen floor with a cord around her neck.

Ms Schneider had been dating events planner Antony Hampel, 51, for 9 months.

Mr Hampel previously dated Phoebe Handsjuk, 24, who tragically died in 2010. Ms Handsjuk plunged feet first 12 storeys down a garbage chute of her high-rise.

Baillee Schneider death continues to be investigated by police | Daily Mail Online

At the first anniversary of Ms Schneider's death last weekend, Cameron and Sabine Schneider remain unsettled by aspects to her case, and police working under the direction of the Victorian Coroner continue to investigate.

Most confounding is the lack of an obvious point in the kitchen from which the 178 centimetre tall woman could have hung. Police and coronial officers returned to the Schneider house in April to again study the kitchen area and take photographs.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/what-happened-to-baillee-schneider-20190620-p51zgl.html

Unbelieveable! She died a year ago and they are only now thinking it’s a bit suss?! I hope there will be a thorough investigation and I really hope Hampel is starting to sweat. :mad:

Let's hope they do a better job of investigating this time. I just find it incredible they didn't treat this case as a crime scene, and even more so, considering who her boyfriend at the time was.

Let's hope they do a better job of investigating this time. I just find it incredible they didn't treat this case as a crime scene, and even more so, considering who her boyfriend at the time was.
Really shocking it was not treated as a crime scene. How awful for Baillee’s family, they should not have to fight for answers like this.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csouth5859