Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I think. The police investigation want to establish for the coroner that WT was abducted. It certainly seems not ruled out that he could have been abducted by a relative or associate, not necessarily a sympathiser, known to either family or possibly both. But the context of the way it was delivered and the Minister of Police accompanying the FCs, I think it was inferred towards the BF. IMO
I think what’s hoping to be established is if William is alive or deceased. (Of course, there’s always the chance of an open finding.)

I can’t see a reason for a family member of the FF to abduct William but, if a family member or a sympathiser of the BF has done so, I would hold out more hope that William is still alive. If the abductor is an associate of either family, depending on their motive, I would think it’s more likely that William is deceased.

I don’t know if Troy Grant accompanying the FF meant anything really. Was he there in his capacity as Police Minister or as a family friend?

ETA: Also, I have the distinct impression (from various MSM articles I’ve read over the years) that there is no love lost between the BF and anyone in ‘authority’ — Police Minister included — so I can understand why he may not have been welcome to accompany them.

Last edited:
I keep thinking about those two cars that are parked very close together in the flyover video. A dark grey sedan, and a large white vehicle. They're around the corner from where FFC said she saw the cars. I assume they're connected with the search. But I wondered whether, if the video was from the first search, the sight of those cars might have stuck in FFC's mind and gotten transposed to the other location.
View attachment 190480

It's possible. I think anything is possible.
I don't believe that FM is likely the most reliable witness, considering the trauma of the situation.

However, I do recall reading in an article that FGM also said she saw the cars. I have a memory of it being something along the lines of her walking outside and seeing them.

I have read it sometime after the inquest, and I remember because it puzzled me. I was not sure if it was a typo or an actual fact. I will see if I can find it again.

It's possible. I think anything is possible.
I don't believe that FM is likely the most reliable witness, considering the trauma of the situation.

However, I do recall reading in an article that FGM also said she saw the cars. I have a memory of it being something along the lines of her walking outside and seeing them.

I have read it sometime after the inquest, and I remember because it puzzled me. I was not sure if it was a typo or an actual fact. I will see if I can find it again.
Neither is FGM the most reliable witness. However, it would be interesting if she said she saw them. I don't remember that.

I think what’s hoping to be established is if William is alive or deceased. (Of course, there’s always the chance of an open finding.)

I can’t see a reason for a family member of the FF family to abduct William but if a family member or a sympathiser of the BF has done so, I would hold out more hope that William is still alive. If the abductor is an associate of either family, depending on their motive, I would think it’s more likely that William is deceased.

I don’t know if Troy Grant accompanying the FF meant anything really. Was he there in his capacity as Police Minister or as a family friend?
If the coroner accepts the police investigation so far, and nothing is unearthed to suggest otherwise at the inquiry then the coroner could well make an open finding. We know nothing about the FF family, so they are just a big question mark and mystery that will probably never be answered adequately enough for many. I do not know in what capacity Troy Grant attended the inquest. His accompianement of the FP's on the 1st day though was published in MSM, Australia wide, precisely because of his position held at the time) and to my mind sent a strong signal of endorsment for them. It seemed at best an unwise decision and gave an impression of bias. Is he a family friend of the FCs?
IMO

Last edited:
Read my post immediately above yours ... about her seeing a kookaburra, then the cars.
I believe it is a typo. I have heard the story with the kookaburra, sliding doors from the FFC a couple of years ago. When the FFC opened the curtains and sliding doors, that was her 1st sighting of the 2 cars that day. The second time was when she took WT to play in some climbing trees in the backyard. IMO

If the coroner accepts the police investigation so far, and nothing is unearthed to suggest otherwise at the inquiry then the coroner could well make an open finding. We know nothing about the FF family, so they are just a big question mark and mystery that will probably never be answered adequately enough for many. I do not know in what capacity Troy Grant attended the inquest. His accompianement of the FP's on the 1st day though was published in MSM, Australia wide, and to my mind sent a strong signal of endorsment for them. It seemed at best an unwise decision and gave an impression of bias.IMO
BBM.

I added a paragraph to my previous post which may go some way to explaining why I think Troy Grant may have accompanied the FF at the inquest rather than the BF.

Read my post immediately above yours ... about her seeing a kookaburra, then the cars.
I always thought that was FFC who saw the cars at that time. I was just looking for a link. However, I believe FFC said in the podcast . . . something like, soon after the kids got up to watch TV, she went and opened the curtains and saw the cars. And some other occasion, one of the programs like ACA, she said something about the cars and a kookaburra.

If the coroner accepts the police investigation so far, and nothing is unearthed to suggest otherwise at the inquiry then the coroner could well make an open finding. We know nothing about the FF family, so they are just a big question mark and mystery that will probably never be answered adequately enough for many. I do not know in what capacity Troy Grant attended the inquest. His accompianement of the FP's on the 1st day though was published in MSM, Australia wide, precisely because of his position held at the time) and to my mind sent a strong signal of endorsment for them. It seemed at best an unwise decision and gave an impression of bias. Is he a family friend of the FCs?
IMO
It doesn't seem odd to me, that if the Police Minister was attending the inquest, he should say a few words of support to the FCs. <modsnip - derogatory to family>

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought that was FFC who saw the cars at that time. I was just looking for a link. However, I believe FFC said in the podcast . . . something like, soon after the kids got up to watch TV, she went and opened the curtains and saw the cars. And some other occasion, one of the programs like ACA, she said something about the cars and a kookaburra.

Can't disagree with that. Just throwing the MSM info out there.

We have heard very little about the FGMs statement. I think it says a lot more than the little we have read in MSM.
Not suggesting the accuracy of anything there either, as I am sure that FGM is equally traumatised, but there may be some corroboration of FMs recall via things FGM has also said. We just haven't, and likely won't, hear about it.

FGM strikes me as a very lively, intelligent, and involved community person, at the time.

And who knows, maybe they both saw the kookaburra. "Hey, mum, come and look at the kookaburra" or "Hey, daughter, come and look at the kookaburra".

I keep thinking about those two cars that are parked very close together in the flyover video. A dark grey sedan, and a large white vehicle. They're around the corner from where FFC said she saw the cars. I assume they're connected with the search. But I wondered whether, if the video was from the first search, the sight of those cars might have stuck in FFC's mind and gotten transposed to the other location.
View attachment 190480

This pic attached is back from thread 14 post 351
Poster said it was taken 19 September 2014. I am guessing that was the day it was published.

The porta-loos and a grey sedan on the kerb.

Now I understand Mr or Mrs Crabbe reference to the choppers being over their house. It would have been really loud.

Attachments

• benaroon.png
    benaroon.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 18
Can't disagree with that. Just throwing the MSM info out there.

We have heard very little about the FGMs statement. I think it says a lot more than the little we have read in MSM.
Not suggesting the accuracy of anything there either, as I am sure that FGM is equally traumatised, but there may be some corroboration of FMs recall via things FGM has also said. We just haven't, and likely won't, hear about it.

FGM strikes me as a very lively, intelligent, and involved community person, at the time.

And who knows, maybe they both saw the kookaburra. "Hey, mum, come and look at the kookaburra" or "Hey, daughter, come and look at the kookaburra".
This article mentions the car sighting and the kookaburra
What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished?

I actually hate this case. All I can hope is that the police are courageous in this investigation and do not bend/ cooperate with bigger vested interests. I can't link and I can't elaborate so I'll just have to put this comment down to - IMO
Unfortunately it’s become a bit of a circus IMO

I actually hate this case. All I can hope is that the police are courageous in this investigation and do not bend/ cooperate with bigger vested interests. I can't link and I can't elaborate so I'll just have to put this comment down to - IMO
Can you elaborate by way of a hypothetical situation, froggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288