Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic attached is back from thread 14 post 351
Poster said it was taken 19 September 2014. I am guessing that was the day it was published.

The porta-loos and a grey sedan on the kerb.

Now I understand Mr or Mrs Crabbe reference to the choppers being over their house. It would have been really loud.
That's not over the Crabbes' place, though, is it? I think that's where Benaroon turns the corner, due to the location of the telegraph wires.

Can you elaborate by way of a hypothetical situation, froggy?
LOL, I can try, Say the PM of England allowed her chauffer to borrow the Rolls for a country jaunt, and as he was listening to the radio and sipping his tea, whilst driving and having a lovely time, he was somewhat distracted and didn't notice a woman in the road and knocked her over. At the scene, the woman's family wanted answers and he couldn't really give any because he was in shock. The PM decided to make sure that the chauffer was legally represented by her best men, regularly took an interest in the investigation by calling the Minister for Justice, made sure he the chauffer had top PR and informed fleet street that if the victim's family started making waves to dig up as much dirt on them as possible and keep throwing it, until nobody can really remember anymore what the facts of the crash was and everyone span on the spot chasing their tales and if they ever thought about looking at the chauffer again, they knew a law suit or similar would be thrown at them. The chauffer became the president of the motor vehichle association.... I don't know, it's the best I can do. MOO

LOL, I can try, Say the PM of England allowed her chauffer to borrow the Rolls for a country jaunt, and as he was listening to the radio and sipping his tea, whilst driving and having a lovely time, he was somewhat distracted and didn't notice a woman in the road and knocked her over. At the scene, the woman's family wanted answers and he couldn't really give any because he was in shock. The PM decided to make sure that the chauffer was legally represented by her best men, regularly took an interest in the investigation by calling the Minister for Justice, made sure he the chauffer had top PR and informed fleet street that if the victim's family started making waves to dig up as much dirt on them as possible and keep throwing it, until nobody can really remember anymore what the facts of the crash was and everyone span on the spot chasing their tales and if they ever thought about looking at the chauffer again, they knew a law suit or similar would be thrown at them. The chauffer became the president of the motor vehichle association.... I don't know, it's the best I can do. MOO
Okey dokey :D

That's not over the Crabbes' place, though, is it? I think that's where Benaroon turns the corner, due to the location of the telegraph wires.

No, it isn't over their house. Pretty darn close, though. I wonder how much interesting footage might have been captured on day one to three from the choppers? For the coroner to look at.

Please don't shout. This is a friendly forum. Let's all be nice and respectful to each other.
Many forum posters use capitalized letters to emphasise a word. That is all I did. I am not shouting as you allude to.

It is probably best not to jump to conclusions. Thankyou.

It's possible to post an opinion when you don't have a link. It was the "find it yourself" attitude that has me seething. I don't mean Frogwell.

There was no find it yourself attitude. I simply advised I did not have time.

Many forum posters use capitalized letters to emphasise a word. That is all I did. I am not shouting as you allude to.

It is probably best not to jump to conclusions. Thankyou.
Think I’ve used the caps as still can’t ever work the bolded type !

The article doesn't say the neighbour was cleared. It says the constable says he was checked out thoroughly. For all I know, the result of the checking out might have been that the neighbour became a person of high interest.

As Papertrail doesn't have time to support his statement, does anyone else know of a link which indicates this neighbour has been cleared?

I did provide a link.

No, it isn't over their house. Pretty darn close, though. I wonder how much interesting footage might have been captured on day one to three from the choppers? For the coroner to look at.

That is an interesting thought. Perhaps they have video of the searchers and it can be seen exactly where a key person of interest was searching.

It's possible to post an opinion when you don't have a link. It was the "find it yourself" attitude that has me seething. I don't mean Frogwell.
Yes , agree JLZ, but I do wish they’d use IMO to clarify that they’re posting an opinion. That’s the end of my comments on this point. We all know it’s in the TOS. IMO.

Well, I don't know about that scenario ... but I can say that I am very impressed with the way that all of the many people who must know the FF, William's sister, William's brothers, have kept their mouths closed all throughout this long affair.

No one giving updates to the media, no one giving reports of how they are all doing - except very early on when someone was quoted as saying that William's sister kept asking when William was coming home. And that might have been intentional, as a plea to the abductor's compassion (of which I think they have none, in this regard).

Last edited:
Think I get what your saying but is the pm of England that well connected .

I believe it is a typo. I have heard the story with the kookaburra, sliding doors from the FFC a couple of years ago. When the FFC opened the curtains and sliding doors, that was her 1st sighting of the 2 cars that day. The second time was when she took WT to play in some climbing trees in the backyard. IMO

I always thought that was FFC who saw the cars at that time. I was just looking for a link. However, I believe FFC said in the podcast . . . something like, soon after the kids got up to watch TV, she went and opened the curtains and saw the cars. And some other occasion, one of the programs like ACA, she said something about the cars and a kookaburra.
I believe it was a typo/wrong info reported as well. FFC spoke of the kookaburra and seeing the 2 cars parked, during her interview with Liah Harris of Daily & Sunday Telegraph during: William Tyrrell: His mum and dad's most detailed interview - Part 1, at the one year mark:
(transcribed by me verbatim style - may not be 100% but every effort has been made in regard to accuracy):
approx 12:08: FFC: I realized, that night, um that William went missing, that I had actually seen, uh, two cars. When we woke up I always, I always open up the, the sliding door that’s on the verandah looking out back down Benaroon Drive from Mom, Mom’s place. And, as I opened it and I walked out, cause there’s normally a kookaburra that comes up to the fence, up to on to the balcony of the verandah and we love to to say hi to the kookaburra, but I’m looking out over the um the verandah, and I see two cars, and I see these two cars, just sitting there in the road, and my first thought was, oh that’s, that’s odd. I wa, I I looked at these cars thinking, why would two cars be parked on Benaroon Drive? And I looked again and both these cars had their driver’s side windows down, and I just looked again and I thought, oh that’s weird because they were parked in the middle of two driveways, and, yeah, and I had direct view of them, they would’ve had direct view of me, because if you park there you can see us, and I, and I just, I thought, it’s odd, and went back inside and didn’t think another thing of it.

William Tyrrell: His mum and dad's most detailed interview - Part 1

Interview is also posted on WS member 'RichieSwan's' youtube:

I believe it was a typo/wrong info reported as well. FFC spoke of the kookaburra and seeing the 2 cars parked, during her interview with Liah Harris of Daily & Sunday Telegraph during: William Tyrrell: His mum and dad's most detailed interview - Part 1, at the one year mark:
(transcribed by me verbatim style - may not be 100% but every effort has been made in regard to accuracy):
approx 12:08: FFC: I realized, that night, um that William went missing, that I had actually seen, uh, two cars. When we woke up I always, I always open up the, the sliding door that’s on the verandah looking out back down Benaroon Drive from Mom, Mom’s place. And, as I opened it and I walked out, cause there’s normally a kookaburra that comes up to the fence, up to on to the balcony of the verandah and we love to to say hi to the kookaburra, but I’m looking out over the um the verandah, and I see two cars, and I see these two cars, just sitting there in the road, and my first thought was, oh that’s, that’s odd. I wa, I I looked at these cars thinking, why would two cars be parked on Benaroon Drive? And I looked again and both these cars had their driver’s side windows down, and I just looked again and I thought, oh that’s weird because they were parked in the middle of two driveways, and, yeah, and I had direct view of them, they would’ve had direct view of me, because if you park there you can see us, and I, and I just, I thought, it’s odd, and went back inside and didn’t think another thing of it.

William Tyrrell: His mum and dad's most detailed interview - Part 1

Interview is also posted on WS member 'RichieSwan's' youtube:
So another discrepency it seems, she realized the 1st night that WT went missing there were two cars, at the inquest she states remembering 2 cars, 6 days later.

I thought in the podcast, her account of that car and not seeing the driver was a part of her police statement. IMo

Perhaps part of her televised police interview? Not necessarily part of her police statement, as I think the televised police interview would have been carefully worded to exclude hold-back info.

Due to the 'tip of the iceberg' statement by Mr Craddock, I think there is a lot that we don't know, and there is also likely a substantial amount of hold-back info.

All potential foul play cases seem to have hold-back info ... we are struggling with that right now in the Theo Hayez case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member