CANADA Canada - Catherine 'Cathy' McNicoll, 33, Toronto, 2 July 2017

dotr

Reaction score
https://www.insidetoronto.com/news-...ll-33-last-seen-near-richmond-and-university/
attachment.php

Toronto police are concerned for the safety of 33-year-old Catherine (Cathy) McNicoll, who went missing from the Richmond Street West and University Avenue area on Sunday afternoon.

McNicoll was last seen in the area at roughly 12:30 p.m. on July 2. She is described as 5’5” tall, 120 pounds, with blonde hair that she usually wears in a ponytail. She was last seen wearing black khakis, black sandals, a pink or salmon-coloured tank top and sunglasses, and was carrying a black bag.

Attachments

• CathyMcNicoll___Super_Portrait.jpg
    CathyMcNicoll___Super_Portrait.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 134
Hope Cathy is safe....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Hope Cathy is safe....

And I hope they know the woman in that photo does not have blonde hair, let alone blonde hair in a ponytail lol.

She also has a nose piercing that is visible in that photo that wasn't mentioned in her description.

Attachments

• NR.38424.1499101827.jpg
    NR.38424.1499101827.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 119
Thinking of Cathy today. Hope she is safe...

? looks like blonde hair with dark roots to me

And I hope they know the woman in that photo does not have blonde hair, let alone blonde hair in a ponytail lol.

She also has a nose piercing that is visible in that photo that wasn't mentioned in her description.

? looks like blonde hair with dark roots to me

You're right! But if you compare the pic in the first post to the ones after, you can see that the crop only showed the dark parts - that's why I was confused! The less cropped version shows the blonde on top.

I do hope she's ok.

No updates...where are you Cathy?

No news in internet land...Hope she is ok.

Cannot yet find an update stating that CM is located.

She’s

she’s active on fb posting pics
Maybe there has not been an update under the name as spelled in the TPS report, on fb her first name is spelled with a K as opposed to a C, imo.

Maybe there has not been an update under the name as spelled in the TPS report, on fb her first name is spelled with a K as opposed to a C, imo.
Right and if you follow the post by the RMCP you will see a comment from a guy saying that her name is spelled incorrectly and when you go to that guys page you will see he’s in a relationship with her.

Right and if you follow the post by the RMCP you will see a comment from a guy saying that her name is spelled incorrectly and when you go to that guys page you will see he’s in a relationship with her.
RCMP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back