Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any arrest is made in Hampton, they will be taken to Hampton Jail. There is a requirement they must stay in Hampton for a certain amount of days before they are allowed to be taken to the regional jail. There was a huge stink about this not long ago about this. It is highly and I mean HIGHLY unlikely anyone who is arrested by Hampton PD will be taken anywhere but Hampton jail downtown. Now, if anyone is arrested by another group, that is a different story all together.
It has happened where someone was taken outside of Hampton to Regional, but that is how certain folks were fired around here, so thats why I say, that is not going to happen again.

like the rest of you, I’m not having any good feelings about this case... the lack of a recent/updated picture sends me back to the early days of Sherin Matthews’ case. Praying for a better outcome for Noah.

So from the article about the 2010 incident it said she had 4 kids under 6 years old. And currently she has 3 young kids. So she has 7 total possibly?

That's where my math took me as well. Another article says she had 5 kids then. So maybe 8. So confusing.
I know:
Boy and a girl that are in their teens.
Boy and a girl that are pre teens.
I do believe Noah's next sibling up is 7 years old.
The baby is 6 months old. So those are the 3 youngest, (only ones living with her) I think.
So I think there might only be 7 or 8. I was worried about another "set" in between when I thought the younger 3 were closer in age. We've certainly seen that before.

I am certain that Noah is the only one unaccounted for. Sad that this is something I have to clarify.

This really reminds me of so many other cases. First set or two of kids ends up living with Grandparents, so they just have more. *sigh* Then the toddler aged/potty training one or autistic/difficult to parent one just disappears. So freaking tired of these cases. I wish these people would just not have kids.

Last edited:
That's where my math took me as well. Another article says she had 5 kids then. So maybe 8. So confusing.
I know:
Boy and a girl that are in their teens.
Boy and a girl that are pre teens.
I do believe Noah's next sibling up is 7 years old.
The baby is 6 months old. So those are the 3 youngest, I think.
So I think there might only be 7. I was worried about another "set" in between when I thought the younger 3 were closer in age. We've certainly seen that before.

This really reminds me of so many other cases. First set or two of kids ends up living with Grandparents, so they just have more. *sigh* Then the toddler aged/potty training one or autistic/difficult to parent one just disappears. So freaking tired of these cases. I wish these people would just not have kids.

Truly awful. Especially so many living in a small trailer. Sounds like a very tight living situation. There was a comment on her Facebook about her having 14 kids but I was thinking maybe it was a joke. If not wow that’s a lot. Hopefully this baby wandered off and will be found alive though it is pretty doubtful.

Truly awful. Especially so many living in a small trailer. Sounds like a very tight living situation. There was a comment on her Facebook about her having 14 kids but I was thinking maybe it was a joke. If not wow that’s a lot. Hopefully this baby wandered off and will be found alive though it is pretty doubtful.

Yeah that was a joke... someone saying the same thing we are... can't keep track of how many there are!

Megan Shinn 13News Now‏ @13MeganShinn 2m2 minutes ago
#13NewsNow .@HamptonVAPolice mobile command center is still up and running, while authorities search for missing 2 year-old Noah Tomlin.

WAVY TV 10‏Verified account @WAVY_News
“We're pouring everything we have into the search and we're just asking anybody that knows any information or has any information that could lead to us finding this child, please contact us."

Bonita Harris‏ @BonitaDomEnergy
Bonita Harris Retweeted WAVY TV 10

The search for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin continues in @cityofhampton this morning. He was last seen at 1am Monday wearing a green/white PJ shirt & a diaper.
1f64f-1f3fd.png

I was wondering if maybe some of the kids in the home at that time were her boyfriend’s kids?

No, I know she has 3 older than the victim in that case. So 4 were hers. I actually believe all 4 belonged to BOTH of them. Beyond that I'm not sure.

Ugh, just coming in on this. With so little information currently it looks like the two top options are that little Noah either a) got out on his own and possibly went to the water near his home or b) foul play. A lesser option would depend on who was in the home at the time - IOW were there people visiting?

It also appears LE is conducting a dual investigation as they've asked for help from the Virginia Department of Emergency Management, the state police and the FBI.
Two-year-old boy missing, Hampton police say

I'm still unclear about the timeline as various msm articles report it differently. Some say Noah was put to bed around 1 am and reported missing at 11:35 am while others say he was last seen around 1 am, which could mean someone checked on him then and not that he was put to bed that late.
‘Turning over every stone’: 2-year-old boy missing in Hampton

At this point it's not looking good no matter what the circumstances. Watching and waiting...

This (the dual approach) generally means they don't know exactly what happened yet. Maybe they want the LE big guns to lean on the mom, hoping she reveals more info, but they don't want to not be searching at the same time, hence VDEM. VDEM is in charge of SAR in VA.

Imagine if they spend hours leaning on the mom assuming it's a disposal case, only to find out that he wandered to the water and drowned. Or the reverse, spend all the resources doing SAR, risking volunteer lives in some cases, only to find out it was a disposal (Aliayah Lunsford). The dual approach tends to speed things along toward their inevitable resolution.

If the rumor mill holds any sway about the conditions of the house and of Noah himself, I'm starting to lean toward disposal. I hope I'm wrong.

Everything I've read confirms your timeline. Last known in bed 1am, reported 11:30ish -- although some locals reported cops showing up at 10 something. Perhaps the 11:30 time marks the start of VDEM's involvement.

Katie Collett‏Verified account @KatieCollettTV

At 8am on FOX43, @HamptonVAPolice Sgt. Williams will give us a live update on the search for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin. Join us right now for new, important information: https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/hampton/hampton-police-looking-for-missing-2-year-old-boy/ … . . @WAVY_News @fox43news

Katie Collett on Twitter

.@KPattersonWAVY asked @HamptonVAPolice Sgt. Reginald Williams if they have any reason to believe there is something criminal in the disappearance of 2-year-old Noah Tomlin. Sgt. Williams said, "At this point, nothing is off the table. We are trying to explore every option."

Katie Collett on Twitter

.@HamptonVAPolice Sgt. Reginald Williams told our @KPattersonWAVY on FOX43, "The last update is that the parents (of Noah Tomlin) are at headquarters and they are continuing to be questioned." @fox43news @WAVY_News

Katie Collett on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member