Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reason for the next court dates in July (MT) and August (FD)? Are they to bring additional charges and if so, would they bring additional charges against MT then and wait until August for FD?
Or are additional charges brought whenever LE is ready and not at these court dates?
In other words, what are the next steps?

https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA
ZZJdCMM2_x96.jpg

Estranged husband claims missing mom may have faked her own disappearance.
@EvaPilgrim
has more on the developing story. (link: http://gma.abc/2WWtK2k) gma.abc/2WWtK2k

2:28
1.8K views

What is the reason for the next court dates in July (MT) and August (FD)? Are they to bring additional charges and if so, would they bring additional charges against MT then and wait until August for FD?
Or are additional charges brought whenever LE is ready and not at these court dates?
In other words, what are the next steps?
The court dates are re: the existing charges. LE won’t bring additional charges unless there is enough evidence and until they are ready.

I am in no way a fan of MT and believe she had at least some advance knowledge of the crime, but I am not 100% convinced she was overheard saying the things NP is claiming (at the Farmington house over the weekend). She could have been crying over the horrific situation she has gotten herself into and the reality of what she is facing. I think this is an attempt by NP and FD to find out what info MT has spilled. I really hope this request is denied.
MT may have said I loved him instead of I still love him but NP will spin it in FD's favor. And why does he have to get clarification on MT and FD communicating with each other? I don't remember that stipulation being read in court. I think/hope that MT's attorneys are the ones who are instituting a gag order on their client.

Yes, you are correct! But the NYP article alluded to JD working on an autobiography of sorts. Wonder if we will see this introduced into evidence sooner rather than later? Looks like the GF legal team and friends are sharpening their claws IMO and this NYP scoop could be just the beginning of their campaign to bury FD once and for all!
Or a journal.

MT may have said I loved him instead of I still love him but NP will spin it in FD's favor. And why does he have to get clarification on MT and FD communicating with each other? I don't remember that stipulation being read in court. I think/hope that MT's attorneys are the ones who are instituting a gag order on their client.

Or a journal.
I remember, early on, that it was MT's attorney that shut down her communication with FD just after the charges against them were filed. Also, that her attorney's were not returning NP's phone calls.

I find it absolutely infuriating that NP is able to say the things he is saying about JD and her family and to continue to do it. Although, I doubt he is swaying the jury pool all that much. I live in Connecticut and I would like to think this approach will either backfire on him or is a lot of energy expended with no return.

There is an awful lot to unpack here re: Defense Strategy and Narrative.

1. The lack of concern for the children is beyond the pale. Not just JD’s/FD’s five children. The lack of concern for MTs own daughter. If we go by NP’s narrative, MT is yearning for her star crossed lover who thought so little of his own biological children he has likely orphaned them. How does he feel about a child he isn’t biologically related to? Even if that child brings in money via child support? So MT is desperate to crawl back into the same arms of a man that dumped trash bags filled with items containing the blood of his estranged wife AND possibly her dismembered remains? Because she loves him? Is this a safe environment for her own daughter? Oh wait! I forgot the six children involved in this horrible situation (through no fault of their own) are just pawns. A means to an end. Reading enough of MTs history has clued me into the fact she has dragged her daughter into some shady situations.

2. Reading in between the lines on the GG strategy: he knows FD has no credible alibi. He knows that. It’s obvious to me. MOO.

3. If MT moves back in with FD is there absolutely no one to advocate for her child? This seems like a very bad thing. MT can go get her man if that’s what she wants but the daughter shouldn’t be exposed to this. At all. I don’t know what the daughter knows (not saying she knows anything at all) but I think we would agree she doesn’t need to be back under the same roof with two co-conspirators facing criminal charges. And possibly more. This makes me nervous.

All of the above is my opinion. Not sleuthing any of the kids at all. Just very nervous for MTs daughter if MT is allowed to move back in with FD. Hopefully, the grandparents or the girl’s father will step in?

Again we do not know if MT truly cried and expressed her love and faith in FDs innocence this weekend grabbing items from their sordid love nest. We don’t know if she is cooperating with LE or not. I would love to think that she is and if so I hope she absolutely snows him. I just think her daughter needs to be protected whether this is an elaborate scheme to get FD to confess and reveal the location or JDs body or MT is just yet another one of those females who just wants her “man” and as such only cares about that one thing.

I don’t think MT is moving back in with him-but that is my opinion only.

Discussion of personal security of victim happens on WS whether it be in the car or in the house all the time and I don't believe any here were personalizing the conversation to the victim in this case. The focus of the inquiry into possible GPS data in the Suburban via OnStar and then the house security system reports was to better understand what info LE possibly has in its possession to figure out what happened to JD. No victim shaming here IMO.

We discussed several pages back and its a slippery slope. Jmo
The discussion was trending towards "why", if she did not have cameras.

LE nor the family have confirmed an "active" system of any type, it is speculation, at this point. Yes, we have seen the photos, but is it active, did it have camera's, if not why?

When I ask myself about my remarks and inquiry, I could not honestly say, I was not blaming her, if she did not have security. JD is innocent, a horrible event has happen to her and I'm sorry for my "bad" thoughts.

This is a deep rabbit hole and I want to avoid.

FD might not have known about JDs appts in NYC that day, which allowed LE to significantly narrow down the time frame to early morning, which FD might not have counted on. He might have thought he could stage it as an abduction at Waveny while she was running- she was a big runner- by putting her car there. Then, by the time she was found to be missing, which would have been way later in the day, he would have had time to get rid of the evidence- and her- far off from where they were searching, and low and behold, his phone shows he was in Farmington from 1:37pm on so it couldn’t have been him. (Note that the arrest warrant didn’t specify the times of her NYC appointments, and FD and NP erroneously early on emphasized that he couldn’t have been in NC in the time frame in which she went missing- likely not knowing how narrow an early morning window LE was working with). Which might be why they’ve switched the narrative from “alibi, couldn’t have been there” to GG. You know they have no defense if they’re trying to pull GG.

FD probably thought by the time they would be onto him after pursuing the false lead at Waveny, the evidence would be long gone (in the Hartford trash and sewer). I bet the blood stain and spatter in the garage wasn’t too noticeable after his cleanup until they lit it up with luminol, so he thought he had that covered and that maybe the nanny would drive the RR into the garage when she arrived and obscure it under her car anyway. Without the blood stain and the narrow time frame, they’d be fixated on Waveny and NC. LE can probably figure out if he used JDs kitchen sponge or brought his own- I’m sure the nanny/housekeeper know what kind of sponges JD uses in the kitchen.

All MOO, just a hypothesis while we wait for more details to come out.

I wonder what FDs plan was with the kids for the weekend after all of this- the GAL reported he was “excited” when he told him “the news” on Saturday morning and he went to try to see the kids in NY on Sunday (with his supervisor? Visits were supposed to be supervised and in Farmington on Sundays I believe).
Was FD just going to pretend like Mommy disappeared and isn’t it so sad? Or did he have this GG fantasy already spun up, tell the kids that JD abandoned them? Was he going to bring them to 4JC to live with him and MT as a big happy family ever after? Or escape with them to Greece or Argentina?
Or maybe he hadn’t thought about all of that at all and was just winging it.

Good point re: FD’s trip into NYC to see his kids! Was the GAL with him? It was supposed to be a supervised visit, right? Supervised by someone official, or would any adult (GF or nanny) do? Surely he didn’t actually think GF would let him take the kids back to Farmington for their visit. By the way-he was supposed to see them on Saturday, also. Why didn’t he try to see them then? Was he too busy napping after the long evening getting rid of evidence/their mom’s body?

Last edited:
I think you are right that it appears he did not know about the appointments. If she had had a wide open schedule and a regular old day, the notion that she went for a run and actually got abducted in the park would have been believable, at least at first. But because of those darn appointments, LE caught onto him a lot more quickly. And that totally makes sense to switch to the GG story ou tof desperation, what with the realization that FD has NO alibi for over FOUR HOURS that morning.

Especially since, with the appointments she’d planned, there really was no time for a run. That wasn’t going to work.

These children are going to have a long, hard, painful road ahead of them, even with the love and support of their grandmother. I was reading all of the recent posts, and I started to think about Anne Scripps Douglas, who was killed by her estranged 2nd husband Scott Douglas in 1992 in Bronxville NY. Anne was also an heiress (if you can call JD one). Years later after her death, one of her 3 daughters (stepdaughter to Scott D) killed herself because she never got over her mother’s death, suffering from bouts of major depression. Her youngest daughter, whom she had with Scott, went to live with Anne’s sister-later becoming a heroin addict and thief. I hope there is enough help in the world to keep this from becoming a reality for JD’s 5 precious ones, after their mother’s death, and all of the mental abuse suffered at the hands of their father.

Good point re: FD’s trip into NYC to see his kids! Was the GAL with him? It was supposed to be a supervised visit, right? Supervised by someone official, or would any adult (GF or nanny) do? Surely he didn’t actually think GF would let him take the kids back to Farmington for their visit. By the way-he was supposed to see them on Saturday, also. Why didn’t he try to see them then? Was he too busy napping after the long evening getting rid of evidence/their mom’s body?
He saw the GAL on Saturday (when FD was reported to be “excited” about “the news”). Remember he also had an appointment with the NCPD at 14:47 on Saturday. So I guess he was busy on Saturday. Maybe he was banging around making loud noises at Sturbridge that morning too.

I’m 12 pages behind the most current post,so not sure if anyone else answered, but wanted to chime in here. I personally experienced this. My ex played the same game, cancelled health ins- I found out in the ER when one of my kids broke an arm,- and later told the judge he’d rather take the gamble and pay out of pocket if something happened. The judge stopped my lawyer, told me I did not have to present anything else, and blasted him. Held in contempt,awarded my atty’s fees. He also hid assets, lied about income, quit jobs and claimed he was fired. And it didn’t end after the divorce was final. He stopped paying CS, wouldn’t hand over accounts awarded to me, had my car repossessed, write letters to my kids docs....; pure insanity for 15 yrs. He was found in contempt every single time I had to go back to court -5 times, yet there was nothing I could do to stop the craziness. And the courts couldn’t force him to behave differently. With each infraction , I could have ignored and not engaged, but I needed the CS and money. Only once I became financially independently, he lost his visitation ( that’s a whole dif saga) and impervious to his assaults, was I able to just let him do whatever he wanted. He eventually went away. He’s on wife #3, and #2 got the same treatment as me.

I don’t know how common this behavior is, but reading about FD is like seeing the devil again.
That is insightful and I am so sorry you had to go through it. I have watched several women in my life go through this. The only time a crazy ex backed off is when he was seriously threatened by one of the women’s CRAZIER brother... the others ran a muck being insane for years. Thank God none went as far as FD.

In this case, I firmly believe he saw JD happy, content, new friends/support system at the BBQ that Wednesday. He saw all of the $$ going with the new life. I said this before, he may have feared that day after observing her life, that a new man would come into the picture and it would complicate everything. ESPECIALLY sharing his children who he also believes he “owned”.

Last edited:
So now NP says JD suffered violence? I thought according to him she’s a GG and there was no 3rd party foul play? Hmm. Better get his story straight...

“I think whenever an upper middle class white woman suffers violence in paradise in a privileged community, everyone feels at risk because isn’t that the life that we’re all aspiring towards? And if she’s not safe, are any of us safe,” said Norm Pattis, Fotis’ attorney.

Listing agent for Dulos mansion explains how investigation affects neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288