Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "woman" has it so sweet, no restrictions, no nothing, calling by telephone when she is admittedly a criminal and allowed another mother and woman at minimum to die. She can go where she likes, do as she likes.

I wonder if she ever takes the children and has a good long visit with Ma F, I am sure they try to get along nowadays, I mean who needs more dissension, trouble or court cases...? I bet her and Ma may reminisce about the days of bonfires and various food and pizza cravings just several months back... I wonder if KK has any custody suits going on with her ex and more court actions or if they have just worked things out.

In no way did her terms have to be this easy, no press, no attendance, no restrictions, etc. That was a choice pure and simple and I don't doubt there were grumblings. This scheduled court date today was not even on my radar because we knew it would be an easy bit of nothingness for KK with no appearance.

Jmo and it shall remain my opinion with regards to KK.

July is around the corner, the seventh month; October is the 10th month. I continue to believe there will be no October trial.

Jmo.

Krystal Kenney to appear in court for review hearing

Just checking in and clearing my throat in advance of KK's scheduled review hearing today.

Don't expect we'll be seeing her sashay into the courtroom, but I'm looking forward to any/all updates on the legal front, nonetheless.

Roll Call: Anyone else here yet? Anyone.....Anyone?
I've missed all of you cheerleaders for Kelsey! Every little bit counts as we move her case along!

Sam or the poster deleted the original post before I saw it. I was merely guessing what it said based on what I want to know. lol

Sam's reply was more than clear -- you can bet OP deleted her tweet.

Sam tweeted similar response when somebody made inquiry during KK's last court appearance if KK looked preggers.

MOO

This "woman" has it so sweet, no restrictions, no nothing, calling by telephone when she is admittedly a criminal and allowed another mother and woman at minimum to die. She can go where she likes, do as she likes.

I wonder if she ever takes the children and has a good long visit with Ma F, I am sure they try to get along nowadays, I mean who needs more dissension, trouble or court cases...? I bet her and Ma may reminisce about the days of bonfires and various food and pizza cravings just several months back... I wonder if KK has any custody suits going on with her ex and more court actions or if they have just worked things out.

In no way did her terms have to be this easy, no press, no attendance, no restrictions, etc. That was a choice pure and simple and I don't doubt there were grumblings. This scheduled court date today was not even on my radar because we knew it would be an easy bit of nothingness for KK with no appearance.

July is around the corner, the seventh month; October is the 10th month. I continue to believe there will be no October trial.

Jmo.

I’ll admit it p*sses me off to think of KK sipping a caramel macchiato and twirling her hair while she phoned it in today.

But then I remember, she really is a necessary evil for the prosecution’s case. Emphasis on evil.

KK will testify, hopefully serve her time, then slink back into the cesspool of what’s left of her pathetic life.

Keep the faith.
Justice for Kelsey will prevail.

Jmo.
Preach it, girl friend! I am so disgusted by how she is literally living her life like she had nothing to do with Kelsey's disappearance or the after math.

I am just so sick by this. She should be in a cell, too. Not living life of a free woman- Kelsey's freedom to live her life was taken away from her by this woman and PF. While she may not have done the dirty deed, she sure knew it was going to happen eventually and willingly participated in the clean up.

I can't even imagine being one of the Berreth's right now. My heart aches for all of them. Those poor people. They don't even get the benefit of burying their child/sister, no closure, nothing. Just grief and agony.

While this monster walks like a free woman and doesn't even have to appear in court. What an insult to Kelsey and the Berreth family.

I think that not having to attend until the actual trial is a good thing. Firstly we want him to be convicted without any issues that could cause an appeal. The stronger the case the better.

I would not like to see her back out because of attacks physical or verbal. Once PF is convicted then she will be sentenced and whatever the outcome I think she will be left to her own devices and will have to deal plenty of threats.

For me the main thing is get PF convicted and to not have her change her mind about testifying.

Pls forgive my poor wording on this, having trouble thinking straight.

Five minute video at the link. Someone needs to correct MG that it's a "sweetie beauty of a deal." :oops:

MikeGalanosHLN on Twitter
Nurse who was allegedly dating #PatrickFrazee gets a "sweetheart plea deal" in the #KelseyBerreth murder case. Kelsey's body has not been found.
7:02 PM - 24 Jun 2019
Seriously.

If this guy is going to steal our material, the least he can do is use the correct terminology.

Sheesh. Reporters.

JMO.

I think that not having to attend until the actual trial is a good thing. Firstly we want him to be convicted without any issues that could cause an appeal. The stronger the case the better.

I would not like to see her back out because of attacks physical or verbal. Once PF is convicted then she will be sentenced and whatever the outcome I think she will be left to her own devices and will have to deal plenty of threats.

For me the main thing is get PF convicted and to not have her change her mind about testifying.

Pls forgive my poor wording on this, having trouble thinking straight.

BBM:

"Poor wording?" Au contraire! Your post is perfect worded.

Priority 1 is getting PF convicted.

He's gotta' go down for his vicious snuffing out of KB's life light.

To that end, KK has to testify against him.

As soon as the DA's done using her, he can throw her to the wolves, i.e,. the judge, the press, the public, etc.

The DA will use her, then discard her, just like PF used her, and would have discarded her had he gotten the chance.

Which, when you stop to think about it, is exactly how she deserves to be treated.

So there's that, at least.

JMO.

Preach it, girl friend! I am so disgusted by how she is literally living her life like she had nothing to do with Kelsey's disappearance or the after math.

I am just so sick by this. She should be in a cell, too. Not living life of a free woman- Kelsey's freedom to live her life was taken away from her by this woman and PF. While she may not have done the dirty deed, she sure knew it was going to happen eventually and willingly participated in the clean up.

I can't even imagine being one of the Berreth's right now. My heart aches for all of them. Those poor people. They don't even get the benefit of burying their child/sister, no closure, nothing. Just grief and agony.

While this monster walks like a free woman and doesn't even have to appear in court. What an insult to Kelsey and the Berreth family.

I am still confused why Natalie Keepers got 40 years for the same thing? And this woman gets virtually nothing? They both assisted and they both gave evidence against the murderers. I'm confused, but maybe I'm just a little slow.

Patrick + thinking.
Two more words that don’t belong together.
Patrick + haircut

How have you all been? We moved out of our home near KB townhome. Many of the neighbors did. I haven't seen the townhouse for sale, though. I been busy working (I'm off basically winter) but I keep my
Eyes on the case. Hoping that loser PF gets what he deserves.

Patrick + haircut

How have you all been? We moved out of our home near KB townhome. Many of the neighbors did. I haven't seen the townhouse for sale, though. I been busy working (I'm off basically winter) but I keep my
Eyes on the case. Hoping that loser PF gets what he deserves.
So happy to 'see' you MLC. We all are just waiting with baited breath for this case to begin. I absolutely cannot imagine what it will be like considering KK and her role against PF now.

It's going to get ugly I believe, but I have faith that DA May has got this.

I am still confused why Natalie Keepers got 40 years for the same thing? And this woman gets virtually nothing? They both assisted and they both gave evidence against the murderers. I'm confused, but maybe I'm just a little slow.

Keepers was an “accessory before the fact,” as she helped plan the murder itself.

She was deeply involved.

A solid argument could be made that KK was an “accessory after the fact,”but there is no evidence that she helped actually plan Kelsey’s murder.

Those prior attempts don’t directly relate to Kelsey’s death, which occurred at a later date, in a different event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288