Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors of a Sturbridge Hill Road home being developed by Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband were woken up the morning after her disappearance by the loud sounds of metal banging coming from the property.

The sounds woke up residents and had dogs barking for hours early on May 25 — the day after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing.
Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared

What on earth was someone doing at 5 am on a Saturday morning on a holiday weekend loudly banging metal at the NC home FD's company owned that caused dogs to bark for hours!? I can't fathom him making his sole employee work on a holiday weekend, especially that early, and they had already exchanged trucks the day before, so presumably the 'work week' was over.

Hopeful that LE has some cell phone data or video footage indicating whether FD was in NC (an hour plus away from his home) at 5 am, less than 24 hours after JD was last seen.

JMO, if FD was there that morning, he was destroying evidence.

There's no doubt in my mind that this noise is related to JD's disappearance. I wish there was an audio recording of the noise. Actually hearing it may narrow down the possibilities. IMO!

These children are going to have a long, hard, painful road ahead of them, even with the love and support of their grandmother. I was reading all of the recent posts, and I started to think about Anne Scripps Douglas, who was killed by her estranged 2nd husband Scott Douglas in 1992 in Bronxville NY. Anne was also an heiress (if you can call JD one). Years later after her death, one of her 3 daughters (stepdaughter to Scott D) killed herself because she never got over her mother’s death, suffering from bouts of major depression. Her youngest daughter, whom she had with Scott, went to live with Anne’s sister-later becoming a heroin addict and thief. I hope there is enough help in the world to keep this from becoming a reality for JD’s 5 precious ones, after their mother’s death, and all of the mental abuse suffered at the hands of their father.
I also worry about these children. They're all too young and
immature to be able to learn how to overcome Loss. And they're
going to have "emotional Pain" for this loss for the rest of their lives.
Young people suffering unimaginable loss and the subsequent
mental pain and with no or few coping skills will often turn to
methods that cover up the pain. This is where drugs and suicide
come in. simply trying to lessen the pain.

Have we heard or read anything that places FD in NC on the morning of the murder? This concerns me that we haven't heard of any leaks, placing him near the scene on the 24th.

Seems what we've seen leaked has been 'after the fact'. And if he left his phone in Farmington, LE would have to rely on videos
from citizens or JD's home. Maybe I've missed key info on this.

ZZJdCMM2_x96.jpg

Estranged husband claims missing mom may have faked her own disappearance.
@EvaPilgrim
has more on the developing story. (link: http://gma.abc/2WWtK2k) gma.abc/2WWtK2k

2:28
1.8K views

Giving this BS airtime is disgusting. Another reason to hate the MSM.

99.1 PLR on Twitter

Oh look, NP was on Chaz & AJ again this morning, his favorite platform. I'm super busy at work, so if someone could provide some Cliff's Notes on this, I'd be super grateful.
Oh good gravy NP is a piece of work!
My notes
When asked what sort of reaction NP is getting to taking on this case he basically said he's not paying much attention.
NP reminds listeners to follow the evidence and that based on what he knows he is pretty confident that he will be cleared of any charges including the tampering charges.
NP wants to unseal the court custody study doc's as he believes they will eliminate any motive FD would have to harm JD.
NP said that he had a PI there when MT went to the Farmington house to retrieve her things. Mentioned the whole love thing and said 'the things she said were helpful' to their case.
NP is very interested in MT. States he can't talk to her without her attorney's consent. FD asked NP to reach out to MT and file the motion.
NP has reached out to MT to see if she wants to enter a joint defense.
more in a sec

Last edited:
Did I really just read on DM that Pattis is in the NY Post claiming JD is a heroin addict who orchestrated her own disappearance based on a "Gone Girl-esque" novel she wrote before she was ever married to FD? These people (NP/FD) really have no couth or even basic human decency.

Not to mention - how stupid do they really think the general public is? I mean, honestly, even if what NP claimed were true (which of course we know it isn't) then how does that explain FD dumping blood soaked evidence into dumpsters? I guess she planned her own disappearance but on her way out of town she swung by FD's house and dropped off 30 bags of blood stained evidence as she knew that would REALLY sell the disappearance angle. There is no logic here. I understand he's a defense attorney, but there are also 5 children here who I doubt want to google their mom's name and read some made up drivel about her being a heroin addict.

99.1 PLR on Twitter

Oh look, NP was on Chaz & AJ again this morning, his favorite platform. I'm super busy at work, so if someone could provide some Cliff's Notes on this, I'd be super grateful.
Part 2
When asked why no one else is reporting MT as cleared NP said he wouldn't have said it if he didn't have good reason to say so.
Bags - from his understanding MT didn't know what was in them. As for FD? He said there is an explanation and it's compelling. He needs court documents released.
Regarding the alibi - without MT and her cooperation there is a 3 to 3 1/2 hour window. They need MT.
GG - It sounded like he was pretty familiar with the manuscript. I can only remember he mentioned it had a surprise ending.
NP talked about the closed FB page for FD/JD and said he was watching it closely (I thought he wasn't paying attention, eye roll) and that if you can't put your name on it, shut up.
NP talked about JD's costly diagnostic tests, her fascination with death and her robust imagination.

I feel dirty. Yuck.

So now NP says JD suffered violence? I thought according to him she’s a GG and there was no 3rd party foul play? Hmm. Better get his story straight...

“I think whenever an upper middle class white woman suffers violence in paradise in a privileged community, everyone feels at risk because isn’t that the life that we’re all aspiring towards? And if she’s not safe, are any of us safe,” said Norm Pattis, Fotis’ attorney.

Listing agent for Dulos mansion explains how investigation affects neighborhoods
I think NP is saying JD suffered violence at her home in her garbage on May 24th. He’s not saying FD caused it.

Although, we know FD did it.
jmo

Old Lawyers saying
“If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."
NP can pound sand

I think NP is saying JD suffered violence at her home in her garbage on May 24th. He’s not saying FD caused it.

Although, we know FD did it.
jmo
In the recent radio interview NP states that there is reason to doubt JD is a victim of foul play by a 3rd party. I may have to re-listen to make sure i heard that though.
ETA yes, that is what he said.

Last edited:
Albany is not 4 miles long and the names of the streets in the Arrest Warrant don't appear to be correct either. Could have been mistakes but it was surprising to see street names incorrectly listed.

Albany is actually 6.8 miles long in total.

From the Staples store at Crossroads Plaza, on the West Hartford part of Albany, it is exactly 4 miles to Albany's end at Main Street in the city of Hartford.

I am sorry that LE did not specify that it was Albany in Hartford And in West Hartford.

They also did not say it was 'Hartford Proper' either.

We are dealing with semantics here.

When we say in passing, 'we are going to NYC' or 'going into the City', it encompasses All of NYC. Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.

With friends, we may be more specific and say we are headed into Manhattan.

West Hartford is a Suburb of Hartford and therefore it Can be included in a generalization of the city of 'Hartford' area.

Crossroads Plaza has many stores and many trash bin/receptacles/dumpsters.

It makes sense to start their 'trash bin odyssey of stupidity' at Crossroads, to spread the evidence over a greater area.

@ChazandAJ
spoke with attorney Norm Pattis, who is defending Fotis Dulos, about his "Gone Girl" comments
Audioboom / New Updates on Missing New Canaan Mom Case
Good interview...well at least by Chaz, asking pointed questions. NP is very good at manipulating the English language to infer things but not answer, so listen carefully.

NP's group is following the closed FB group but didn't admit to following elsewhere, as possibly here. MT's attorney is still not allowing her to talk to him...but got the impression NP would love to also represent her. He knows she is going to testify and if a joint representation, she won't.

Don't think Chaz believes this whole spin, even though he & NP are friends.

From my very limited understanding this guy got caught after the fact unawares with the whole paternity concept. And fully did the right thing henceforth.
Oh good gravy NP is a piece of work!
My notes
When asked what sort of reaction NP is getting to taking on this case he basically said he's not paying much attention.
NP reminds listeners to follow the evidence and that based on what he knows he is pretty confident that he will be cleared of any charges including the tampering charges.
NP wants to unseal the court custody study doc's as he believes they will eliminate any motive FD would have to harm JD.
NP said that he had a PI there when MT went to the Farmington house to retrieve her things. Mentioned the whole love thing and said 'the things she said were helpful' to there case.
NP is very interested in MT. States he can't talk to her without her attorney's consent. FD asked NP to reach out to MT and file the motion.
NP has reached out to MT to see if she wants to enter a joint defense.
more in a sec
Oh, my goodness....NP has been denied access to MT by her attorney...he needs her and her information to plan a defense for FD...JOINT DEFENSE...EGADS!

Thanks for the summary...I'm beyond shocked! This must be unethical. Hope MT's attorney expresses his disgust.

In the recent radio interview NP states that there is reason to doubt JD is a victim of foul play by a 3rd party. I may have to re-listen to make sure i heard that though.
Yes, he does seem to be waling back his ridiculous Gone Girl theory, though he simultaneously keeps it afloat while bashing her -- next he will say she hired someone to attack her violently. NP is a sick, sick piece of work. I think most decent people see right through his despicable tactics. A while back he said he had to basically work on a story for the bags and for the missing time -- it almost sounded like he was confessing to creating fictions, proud of himself for coming up with his slander against his client's victim.

NP is so desperate for MT and her cooperation! I pray she doesn't give it and protects the only thing she seems to care about - her own interests.

I'm truly hoping that LE in ending search at MIRA has finally found what they needed to arrest FD, and his side piece MT.
Dang, me too. We may have to wait longer for forensic testing and lab work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks