Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that if the GAL was with him, they may have had to allow some bit of visitation.

However, IMO, FD showed up without the GAL and expected to Take the children.

With JD missing, he more than likely Assumed, that he would get automatic immediate custody of the children.

I Absolutely believe he planned to immediately abscond to Greece with the children, MT, and MT's daughter.

He and his attorney met with LE around Noon on that Saturday and it was reported that he arrived in Manhattan in the late afternoon.
You certainly could be right but absconding to Greece would only make him appear more guilty and I'm sure Greece has an extradition treaty with the U.S. IMHO.

NP stated in his recent interview that they need MT's testimony for FD's alibi on 5/24. If MT's time has been verified, how can she provide an alibi for FD if she was not with him?
Claim that they face-timed with each other?? Or that she looked at Find My Friends and saw him somewhere else?? Dunno.

I wonder (and have wondered previously) if he had purchased plane tickets before arriving at GF’s, or if he meant to buy them after picking up the children? I suppose that it makes some sense not to have done so first, in case he was not allowed to take them when he came into the city (and probably assumed that he would have at least a few hours to get them later). I think he was planning to go straight to JFK airport with the kids, and fly to Greece or Argentina.
LE will know as they have his computer. I'm not in the mindset that he was going to flee. I think his motive was that his time was running out for disclosing his financial documents and he was NOT going to hand them over. His revenge fantasies were working overtime JMO

I would hope so - he surely would have been questioned and since this is his testimony at the hearing - it's pretty convincing that FD was warned early on to account for his time. JMO
...and it is quite telling where the GAL's mind went after FD excitedly said "did you hear JD was missing" and then he asked FD if he had an alibi

Last edited:
Attorney Norm Pattis filed another motion yesterday too—this one requesting a sealed custody study be unsealed so Pattis can use it in Fotis Dulos’ criminal defense. Pattis says the study will rebut claims that Dulos was “violent, controlling, or menacing” to Jennifer.
@News12CT
View attachment 190530

How does he (NP) know it’ll rebut, if it’s sealed? He wouldn’t know what’s in it, would he? He is fishing, in my opinion-looking for something to trash JD with, rather than seeking something which exonerates FD.

My opinion of that radio interview with NP is that NP is going to continue to drag JD through the mud by unsealing and releasing court documents. Also how badly his camp needs MT. Here is a quote " The charges against MT make her a unavailable witness to us and we need her."

IMO, the sealed court documents are in regards to the children and the children would be severely damaged by said documents being released.

Albeit, the reason they were sealed.

Those sealed documents will not help FD.

These sealed documents may include FD Accusations about JD.

However, they are just Accusations.

If he could have come up with Accusations that were valid, the Judge would not have given JD Sole physical custody.

According to the information contained in the sealed documents, FD received limited Supervised visitation.

If the sealed documents contained information that discredits JD, then why did the judge order that JD have Sole physical custody and only give FD Limited Supervised Visitations?

Unsealing these documents are only going to hurt the Children.

How does he (NP) know it’ll rebut, if it’s sealed? He wouldn’t know what’s in it, would he? He is fishing, in my opinion-looking for something to trash JD with, rather than seeking something which exonerates FD.
ITA.

"Ms. Dulos had the motive to cast aspersion and suspicion on Mr. Dulos as a matter of personal vengeance."

That says it all to me. He only wants it unsealed to continue his smear campaign against JD.

Presumably FD had the right to read the study and told NP what is in it. I don't think that is problematic if NP is now representing FD in the custody case. IMHO.

There's no doubt in my mind that this noise is related to JD's disappearance. I wish there was an audio recording of the noise. Actually hearing it may narrow down the possibilities. IMO!

I'm not so sure that the noise is significant. I think FD may have used JD's Suburban (with altered plates) to do all of the dirty work, including the disposal of JD's body. If that is true, he would have done so in that 4-5 hour window of time for which he does not have an alibi - at least not one that will hold water.

But you could also be right. We need to know what the noise was and who was making it.

I'm about 50-50 at this point. We will see what tales the surveillance videos and cell phone evidence tell.

MOO

Yes "we" know NP is following "our" closed fb group since in the
past 4-5 days "we've" been inundated with hacks pretending
to be concerned locals but actually attempting a half-arse attempt
at defending FD and disparaging JD. Just planting doubt but
"we" all know who they are. Hey NP, major FAIL.

I though this as well, but said to myself Nah.

Hmmm.....not sure even-keeled is the term that fits given all the posts that just rant and rave about FD, NP, and MT.
Touche. There are a lot of posts I either skim or skip over once they start bashing MT. You don't have to like her, but we don't have enough evidence to truly tie her to the murder, just the clean up, and we have no way of knowing if she knew what was in the bags. The JC property isn't part of the town's trash pickup, so he would've had to hire a private contractor to get his trash. For all we know, this might not have been the first time they went somewhere else to dispose of random trash, especially if FD didn't want to pay to have it collected.

Also, adulteress =/= murderer.

Norm is upset his infiltration isn't working and the "group" is
overwhelmingly seeing through his BS. Nothing to see here, folks.

LOL for sure! I also thought it was funny that he insinuated the group is "invitation" only, like he was personally invited. I just joined. I was accepted into the group. I was not "invited".

...and it is quite telling where the GAL's mind went after FD excitedly said "did you hear JD was missing" and then he asked FD if he had an alibi
Interesting.. I was so focused on his description of FDs excitement it didn't dawn on me he would mention alibi.... what a warning by a court appointment person to FD IMO. makes me wonder how they spent the next 7 days - early twitters said LE followed him so am sure they know IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member