Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Companies (Social Media, Telephone) should be compelled to change terms of service to help out in missing persons/abduction cases. They should allow a warrantless 3rd party family member of choice to have all records agreed to when service is provided. This could stop a lot of this wait a week for warrants slowdown.

This. I have teenage kids and young 20's coworkers. None of them know what a payphone is or would try to use one if their phone was dead. Not saying it's impossible, but highly unlikely IMO.

I'm in my mid 20s and I would be very shocked if someone around my age didn't know what a payphone was. They were still used a lot when we were young. But a lot of younger people don't carry money and don't tend to memorise phone numbers, so you might wait to charge your phone for that reason.

Agree and, while this pickup may be memorable because of time of day and drop off location, to the driver it was probably just another job. Of course, we're honing in on this particular job but who knows how many other passengers he/she drove that day, before and after Kenzie. By the time the Lyft driver was questioned, it had been something like 4 days later? He/she could have easily had 50 pickups and dropoffs since that night. Sure, the driver remembers Kenzie, that he/she picked her up at the airport and drove her to a park, but recalling what make and model the vehicle waiting on her was ... wow ... *rubs my head* ... not sure I would be able to either, especially, if as reported by the LE, the Lyft driver did not find Kenzie to be in distress. Perhaps if she was acting anxious or took a strange call while in route the driver would have honed in on such details but otherwise ...
Exactly. It's like a retail clerk or a waitress or any job where you serve customers- you serve the people and help them achieve what it is they need- in this case, a ride to her destination of choice. It would have to be something that really stood out, or if she was nervous or hesitant to get out of the vehicle, that would make a driver pause and perhaps ask if everything was ok. It sounds like the driver did what they always do- drop them off at their destination, and left- nothing stood out to them that was obvious.

If she knew the person she was meeting, to which I think we can gather she knew them in some capacity before meeting them there, she probably didn't set off any red flags. Drivers have dropped people off in all sorts of locations- you aren't there to question your customer, just drive them to their destination and leave after they get out of your car, to which you log out of that job, before taking another one.

Oh no, I’m behind, they changed the time of the presser? I could be reading more into this, but generally that’s not a great sign, unless they are just absolutely swamped...

I’m probably reading too much into this.

I’m assuming this presser is to release a sketch and vehicle description.
Tuesday afternoon investigators hope to release more information on the case, including a video of Mackenzie Lueck while she was at the airport the morning of June 17th.

Mackenzie Lueck search enters day 8

We are allowed to post the victim's public facebook page only, is my understanding. ......I can be wrong....... I sure would like to know if WS is now allowing us to post all these other SM sites now ?????
Maybe take this up with a Mod instead of arguing back and forth on this?

Guys this Venmo account...

You pick the icons used. Just because a laptop was used DOES NOT mean it was for internet service.

It is quite common to use Venmo to buy and sell drugs.

Yes, however I have zero firsthand information to support that Kenzie used drugs. She also paid this commonly talked about person one time using the word "internet" instead of emojis. I am assuming her steady payments to him are to pay for internet/wifi.

Yes and yes. It’s probably for the rent on their apartment.

Just a thought, I’m weary of the CG person having their name out there and now attached because it’s likely this is a roommate/landlord and this was for internet or rent.

If this is a roommate, it seems unlikely to be anyone we are talking about being at the park. She would have just taken the Lyft home if this person also lives there. Much simpler.

If drug use is even a thing we are talking for ML (which note is consistently denied by anyone who knew her @yellowmoose confirms this many times in the last three threads) she would more likely hid the exchange. Seems like all these fit with friends and splitting costs for things.

I just don’t want CG to be an innocent bystander who is now being targeted because of lack of other Information. I’ll eat my words if they are involved, don’t worry.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member