Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that time frame between her landing and getting to the Lyft was her maybe making plans to meet with said person. Maybe trying to convince him to get her there, but they refused/compromised for her to meet at the park. I don't see why else she'd hang around for that long unless her phone *was* about to die, and it needed charging. Though I hope phone records can back up that she was in fact in contact with someone while waiting in the airport.

People are getting way off track re: venmo. It is a perfectly normal way to pay people back for things in my circle (e.g., to split a meal, or a baby shower present) and I am in my mid-30s w/ a completely tame lifestyle. It's free & instant even if you use different banks (venmo takes on the risk of dealing with non-settlement); that's the benefit over other payment methods.

It's very clear what this is all likely about. Read JJ's comments one the video above (the specific comments, not the general question from a different JJ) and follow the info he gives yourself. His claims are all verifiable if you want to. (He also really does seem to be a PI, if not a super professionally-presenting one.)
Spot on. Also JJ is quoted in podcast

I have kids who attend school here, are involved in the Greek system, and live in apartments near hers. To say that this is freaking them out is an understatement. Frankly, most kids this age don’t make the smartest decisions on a regular basis with regards to dating and hook ups. They are out until 3 or 4 in the morning, grab a few hours of sleep, head to school and work, and do it all over again. I hope and pray that she is found alive and well, and I also hope that all of these kids use this as a time to reflect on their choices and the need for safety in their social lives.

That being said, I’m happy to answer questions regarding locations, maps, Greek system, etc. as they arise on this thread. Praying she is found quickly.
Welcome, Utahmomof4. Glad to have you with us. :)

Welp, you just convinced me. I'm never having kids in this day and age. I'm only 28 and I thought it was bad enough when I was in college :D They don't stand a chance today. Hopefully the parents can handle it better than I imagine I ever could.

Crazy world we live in and it just keeps getting worse o_O Alt-accounts nicknamed Sinstagram? yikes.

Finstagram or Finsta: Fake Instagram
Sinstagram or Sinsta: SIN on Instagram
Minstagram or Minsta: Mean Instagram

Guys this Venmo account...

You pick the icons used. Just because a laptop was used DOES NOT mean it was for internet service.

It is quite common to use Venmo to buy and sell drugs.

I'm still a few pages behind but yes this!!! I'm the "fun" friend , so I ALWAYS use super inappropriate comments and emoji's in the text line for reason for payment, for example if I'm paying my girlfriend back for stopping and grabbing me food I'll put in the line "hookers and blow".... If you didn't know me you would be like this person has a problem, but you can put in anything you want. Now that I know everyone can see all my awesome emoji's and texts I should probably watch what I write in those memo lines in case I go missing. :p

I am the same was as you and @MassGuy .

I realize they are doing their job and have to repeat details or opinions, but sometimes I feel like shouting "please, just get to the point of the topic!!!".

I prefer to read. I also absorb more details by reading than listening- especially if someone is long winded, I start to tune them out.......
Same with me, and that is why I'm not worried about having to miss the Press Conference coming up shortly. When I come back I can read all the details right here.
I'm not expecting much, but I hope at least they have some information that will be helpful. Besides the video surveillance, I really hope they have some more details about the car.

Search for Missing University of Utah Student Continues – Daily Utah Chronicle
[...]

MacKenzie Lueck is slated to graduate during the 2019 school year and is studying kinesiology with the intention of becoming a nurse. She works as a lab associate at PRA Health Sciences and she is a member of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority on campus.

[...]

According to friends, Lueck’s family is flying out from El Segundo, California to help with the search.

[...]

No official search party has been organized, as police state that there are no solid leads on her location. Friends, sorority sisters and members of the community have been conducting small unofficial searches.

[...]

Despite purported claims of sightings of Leuck in Colorado, there have been no definitive leads. Friends, family and the SLCPD encourage the citizens of Utah and neighboring states to continue looking for her.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member