Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following along and not posting because you are all doing such a great job. You don't leave any stones unturned! :cool:

Wasn't NP hired to represent FD in the hindering and tampering charges? That's it, nothing else (until the whole custody thing started, but I thought he was just filling in...). Anyway, why is it that the two things he is not talking about are the charges he is representing FD on?

It seems to me he doesn't have any business talking about MT, bashing JD, or saying any of the things he is. I know he is deflecting, but I would really like to hear his take on the charges that he has been hired to defend, which are the only things he should be talking about. MOO
IMO it is because those charges have no defense, video and cell phone pings are hard to overcome so deflect with other things not relevant to those specific charges.

well that's one way around a custody fight - he has no client available to show up for hearings - @gitana1 @riolove77 - I believe a divorce action ends at death which is why IMO JD's mom motioned to intervene - is this a legal maneuver? trying to force the Judge's hand ? JMO
Wouldn't the medical examiner have to issue a cause or manner of death or at least declare cause undetermined?

I wonder how the foreclosure of the 4 Jefferson crossing home is going. No mortgage payment since the end of 2018.
These things can take several years to go through w/ all the legal wrangling but also lenders are very reluctant to take back large homes which have sat on the market for awhile because it costs money to maintain them and it could take another several years to sell.

I have been following along and not posting because you are all doing such a great job. You don't leave any stones unturned! :cool:

Wasn't NP hired to represent FD in the hindering and tampering charges? That's it, nothing else (until the whole custody thing started, but I thought he was just filling in...). Anyway, why is it that the two things he is not talking about are the charges he is representing FD on?

It seems to me he doesn't have any business talking about MT, bashing JD, or saying any of the things he is. I know he is deflecting, but I would really like to hear his take on the charges that he has been hired to defend, which are the only things he should be talking about. MOO
ITA He sounds as if he knows murder charges are coming and he is getting a head start.

513.00 06/25/2019 P OBJECTION
newred.gif

to Defendant's Motion for Continuance #511.00
514.00 06/25/2019 D AGREEMENT
newred.gif

Agreement of the Parties, post judgment
What does this mean re; agreement of the parties post judgement? Pertaining to what?

Or even LE/the State (Colangelo) to reveal more of what they have? Sorry to piggyback off your excellent questions. I’m deeply concerned about the custody case. For one, those children were the last ones to spend significant amount of time around JD on and around the 24th. Not saying they could or should be called as witnesses but especially the older children can speak to her state of mind, etc...the last thing they need (no matter how much they may love and miss FD) is to be having visitation with someone who has proven he has no respect for court orders. And someone who has proven that he is very dangerous. Not to mention incredibly damaging to their emotional and possibly physical well-being.

It makes me incredibly nervous. I would think the fact that their father is already charged with two crimes related to their mother’s disappearance is enough to maintain the status quo of no contact at this time.
Lest we forget though, he was with his children 2 nights before. Cookout in the backyard in NC. Playing basketball with the children. No doubt on his best behavior. Several weeks ago a former teacher weighed in and said the children looked up to him as though he were a god and were excited to see him (paraphrasing).MOO.

BREAKING: The attorney for Fotis Dulos, Norm Pattis, has filed a motion in Stamford Superior Court asking for the attorney representing Jennifer Dulos to disqualify himself from representing his still-missing client and mother of five for a variety of custody-related issues.

newsbell on Twitter

Anyone have more information?
Yikes, the plot thickens, sickeningly. I guess this is why FD's criminal defense attorney is also now representing him in the divorce and custody proceedings, to be able to file all kinds of motions and create all kinds of chaos, and try to 'win' back the children now that their mother is not present to protect them. I wonder if there are any rules against a lawyer representing someone on so many fronts - criminal and civil / family law? I wish it were so.

At a bare minimum I would hazard a guess that because JD is missing and the children have been with her mother since that day, that FD hasn't been given access to the children for over a month (the first few weeks while he was being investigated by LE and then in jail, I think GF submitted a request for him to have no contact with the children, temporarily suspending his visitation and requesting full custody?), so this motion is an attempt to negate all that by 'disqualifying' JD's lawyer, and taking on GF's lawyer?

Dunno, really hoping the existing criminal charges against FD will 'disqualify' him from being able to continue with the divorce & custody proceedings.

What a terrible situation for JD's family, having to deal with the stress of legal battles right now when they're probably just trying to get through each day without her in their lives, having no resolution on their loved one's whereabouts or wellbeing.

IMO FD and his lawyer can try to obfuscate and spin and throw dirt around at JD and her family, but they've got another think coming picking fights with GF and trying to get custody of the children. There's no way with all the court documentation of his dastardly behavior and existing criminal charges against FD that a judge would give him custody. There are good reasons why he has only been allowed supervised visitation with the children and is not allowed to speak with them in Greek and on the phone it has to be on speakerphone so what he says to them can be monitored - the judge knows he is a danger to them and / or is highly likely to abduct them and flee the country, which is against the law.

The attorney said Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems,” was on anti-depressants, and “a custody study was prepared to give [Fotis] unsupervised access to the children.”

Additionally, he said Fotis received a $14,000 bill in April for unknown blood work Jennifer had done.

“From our perspective this is a perfect storm: a mysterious illness we don’t know about, a history of substance abuse, and a history of having disappeared,” said Pattis.

“If she were critically ill, thought she was about ready to lose control of her children, disappearing in such a way that made it look as though [her husband] were the culprit is the best piss off you can give somebody.”
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Just a thought but perhaps something NP in the comments above is why JD’s family believes a violation of a court order occurred? I admit I do not know. But their belief one had been violated was brought up by JDs family after the latest vicious round of spin from NP the past few days.

Yikes, the plot thickens, sickeningly. I guess this is why FD's criminal defense attorney is also now representing him in the divorce and custody proceedings, to be able to file all kinds of motions and create all kinds of chaos, and try to 'win' back the children now that their mother is not present to protect them. I wonder if there are any rules against a lawyer representing someone on so many fronts - criminal and civil / family law? I wish it were so.

At a bare minimum I would hazard a guess that because JD is missing and the children have been with her mother since that day, that FD hasn't been given access to the children for over a month (the first few weeks while he was being investigated by LE and then in jail, I think GF submitted a request for him to have no contact with the children, temporarily suspending his visitation and requesting full custody?), so this motion is an attempt to negate all that by 'disqualifying' JD's lawyer, and taking on GF's lawyer?

Dunno, really hoping the existing criminal charges against FD will 'disqualify' him from being able to continue with the divorce & custody proceedings.

What a terrible situation for JD's family, having to deal with the stress of legal battles right now when they're probably just trying to get through each day without her in their lives, having no resolution on their loved one's whereabouts or wellbeing.

IMO FD and his lawyer can try to obfuscate and spin and throw dirt around at JD and her family, but they've got another think coming picking fights with GF and trying to get custody of the children. There's no way with all the court documentation of his dastardly behavior and existing criminal charges against FD that a judge would give him custody. There are good reasons why he has only been allowed supervised visitation with the children and is not allowed to speak with them in Greek and on the phone it has to be on speakerphone so what he says to them can be monitored - the judge knows he is a danger to them and / or is highly likely to abduct them and flee the country, which is against the law.
I wish the judge had also seen the danger of FD to JD. Though if someone wants to kill you, their going to kill you. A restraining order can't physically protect you, it's just paper.

The attorney said Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems,” was on anti-depressants, and “a custody study was prepared to give [Fotis] unsupervised access to the children.”

Additionally, he said Fotis received a $14,000 bill in April for unknown blood work Jennifer had done.

“From our perspective this is a perfect storm: a mysterious illness we don’t know about, a history of substance abuse, and a history of having disappeared,” said Pattis.

“If she were critically ill, thought she was about ready to lose control of her children, disappearing in such a way that made it look as though [her husband] were the culprit is the best piss off you can give somebody.”
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Just a thought but perhaps something NP in the comments above is why JD’s family believes a violation of a court order occurred? I admit I do not know. But their belief one had been violated was brought up by JDs family after the latest vicious round of spin from NP the past few days.
one of the first things done in divorce when children are involved is the judge orders that no disparaging remarks are made by either party - at least in my state - i wonder if CT has something similar and all his trashing of JD in the press is violating that type of Order? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88