Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought, if she was dating a lot of men as reported, then perhaps one felt jilted or jealous.

My fear is not that, but a very bad person found a new way to meet up with trusting and unsuspecting women. Could be a person who travels for business or somebody in the area. Hopefully there are enough bread crumbs to track such a person down.

Have any other women in this area gone missing? The podcast gave me a chill and has me worried about other women in the area.

Elizabeth Sagaldo The remains of Elizabeth Salgado, 26 when she vanished, were identified Thursday after being found last week in Hobble Creek Canyon, Utah

Kayelyn Louder 30-year-old social worker

MOO

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter
Pictures of Mackenzie Lueck at the Salt Lake City International airport on June 17, 2019. #missingperson #mackenzielueck

D97rAHLU0AANYdO.jpg

D97rAHJUcAEuAKr.jpg

D97rAHKUEAADRq6.jpg

D97rAHNU0AY6Nbj.jpg

1:59 PM - 25 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Elizabeth Sagaldo The remains of Elizabeth Salgado, 26 when she vanished, were identified Thursday after being found last week in Hobble Creek Canyon, Utah

Kayelyn Louder 30-year-old social worker

MOO

Is anybody savvy enough to see if there are connections to these women and ML by means discussed in the podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard