TX - Radyn Terrell, 3, Dead After Finding Gun on a Tall Dresser, 23 June 2019

Knitty

Staff member
Reaction score
Three-year-old cousin of NFL running back dies after accidental shooting

"Investigators say the child’s father was downstairs when the boy got a gun from off a tall dresser upstairs and shot himself near the eye.

The boy is the cousin of Washington Redskins and former LSU star running back Derrius Guice.

The child was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital, but in a tweet Sunday night, the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office said he didn’t survive."

You can replace a child, but you can Never replace the 2nd Amendment and this country's love of firearms. There will be another kid who shoots himself by mistake tomorrow. There will be another kid who shoots a friend by mistake next week. And there will be a kid who shoots up a school and kills multiple people next month. Nothing will change, so why even bother saying that this is a "tragic accident."

From the link in post #1 -

I know God has a plan and he works in mysterious ways ...

Really?

From the link in post #1 -

I know God has a plan and he works in mysterious ways ...

Really?

I have decided that this is simply how people cope when they know it's their fault. It was simply God's will and it was that person's time to go. Not their fault for not having the freaking weapon locked up.

It's like the "I waiting for God to save me" but God sent several other people to save you and you turned them away...

You can replace a child, but you can Never replace the 2nd Amendment and this country's love of firearms. There will be another kid who shoots himself by mistake tomorrow. There will be another kid who shoots a friend by mistake next week. And there will be a kid who shoots up a school and kills multiple people next month. Nothing will change, so why even bother saying that this is a "tragic accident."
Ummm, how I hate to agree with you, but sadly, I do. First, let me say that there are many gun owners out there who lock their unloaded legal-to-purchase weapons, who keep the ammo locked somewhere else, who don't buy AK's and extended-volume gun clips, etc. I would imagine they are as angry and as sorrowful as we are.
But I guess the way-out-there 2nd Amendment lovers and supporters are willing to accept the bad with the good in order to enjoy the good.
Kinda like sunshine and rain, right?! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Grrrrrrr.

Mini-ran over for now.

I hate these stories. I'm Canadian. I don't even know anyone who has a gun. I am starting to see some gang-related shootings. I hate guns.

RIP Radyn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back