Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attorney said Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems,” was on anti-depressants, and “a custody study was prepared to give [Fotis] unsupervised access to the children.”

Additionally, he said Fotis received a $14,000 bill in April for unknown blood work Jennifer had done.

“From our perspective this is a perfect storm: a mysterious illness we don’t know about, a history of substance abuse, and a history of having disappeared,” said Pattis.

“If she were critically ill, thought she was about ready to lose control of her children, disappearing in such a way that made it look as though [her husband] were the culprit is the best piss off you can give somebody.”
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Just a thought but perhaps something NP in the comments above is why JD’s family believes a violation of a court order occurred? I admit I do not know. But their belief one had been violated was brought up by JDs family after the latest vicious round of spin from NP the past few days.
It's time someone flog NP!

The attorney said Jennifer had “severe psychiatric problems,” was on anti-depressants, and “a custody study was prepared to give [Fotis] unsupervised access to the children.”

Additionally, he said Fotis received a $14,000 bill in April for unknown blood work Jennifer had done.

“From our perspective this is a perfect storm: a mysterious illness we don’t know about, a history of substance abuse, and a history of having disappeared,” said Pattis.

“If she were critically ill, thought she was about ready to lose control of her children, disappearing in such a way that made it look as though [her husband] were the culprit is the best piss off you can give somebody.”
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Just a thought but perhaps something NP in the comments above is why JD’s family believes a violation of a court order occurred? I admit I do not know. But their belief one had been violated was brought up by JDs family after the latest vicious round of spin from NP the past few days.
Yes, possibly during the divorce the parties and / or their representatives are not permitted to level accusation at each other's character or motives, they have to stick to the facts and follow the rules of law in the case.

NP wanted to disqualify JDS atty because they want to call him as a witness in criminal trial
Wow... wonder what they think her divorce lawyer would know about FD & MT throwing trash with JD's blood on it into garbage cans downtown Hartford on the day she went missing?
ETA: Tampering with evidence and obstruction of prosecution are the crimes they're currently charged with. Her divorce lawyer wouldn't know anything about that day and what happened to her or what they did to her, would they? Unless her attorney's testimony would go to background on how violent and menacing he was, and how afraid she was of him harming her. Hopefully they can do both (represent her in the divorce and testify on background). But if one of the parties to the divorce is not present, can the divorce even proceed? Sorry I'm all over the place with thoughts -- this is a dizzying case, on pins and needles hoping LE is about to file the "more charges are expected" and all will be moot points on the divorce and custody.

Last edited:
So will NP try to disqualify the Judge if the latest rulings don’t go FDs way!? Is that possible? I ask bc Judge Heller, while she still allowed FD increased visitation with the children despite FDs violation of her orders, is going to have to make tough decisions regarding custody etc...And those decisions will likely be attacked in MSM by NP if the decisions aren’t favorable to them. JMo

Jennifer Dulos case: Search ends at trash plant, attorneys spar in court filings

This is puzzling to me - he refused to testify and pleaded the 5th at the last custody hearing yet he is seeking visitation and custody now? What has changed? Will he be testifying? How can he expect to be awarded visitation against the criminal court's order? Especially without testifying?
snipped
Pattis said his client plans to “seek visitation with, and custody of, the children.”

A hearing in the divorce case scheduled for Monday was postponed.

FD attended the last hearing where he refused to testify, citing the Fifth Amendment to avoid self-incrimination.
I can't believe NP would file for visitation and custody of the children as, like you say it goes against the criminal court's order that he have no contact with the children or JD's family. NP may have made that statement because FD wants to pursue it but I don't think Norm will let FD testify. IMO
From the last hearing
When asked whether he would support monitored communication between Fotis Dulos and the children, Meehan stated, “Not at this time.”
Heller granted a request from Meehan to revoke Fotis Dulos’ visitation rights after his estranged wife went missing. Heller’s ruling reversed her own decision in March when she granted Fotis Dulos supervised visitation.
Fotis Dulos refuses to testify as Jennifer Dulos’ mother fights for custody

I read somewhere that FD tried to have Heller disqualified because he asked her husband to rep him in divorce.
I know its a tactic to call all attorneys in area

The whole thing is pathetic. FD was seen dumping trash bags with his wife's blood on it and his dna was on her kitchen faucet after her blood was found in her garage. NP is spinning garbage -- he claims his client has a "compelling" explanation for the trash bag dump but won't tell us what that explanation is. So far, I don't see an actual defense -- no known alibi and no known explanation for the bloody trash bag dump.

Fotis Dulos Crossed State Line Into New York: Sources

"Sources confirm that the court is aware that he crossed the border into New York."

The headline says "could" be a violation of conditions of his release, but the court is aware. How quickly would they take him into custody if it was blatant disregard for the conditions of his release? Could he have been granted pre-approval to cross state lines for some reason on this one occasion?

Fotis Dulos Crossed State Line Into New York: Sources

"Sources confirm that the court is aware that he crossed the border into New York."

The headline says "could" be a violation of conditions of his release, but the court is aware. How quickly would they take him into custody if it was blatant disregard for the conditions of his release? Could he have been granted pre-approval to cross state lines for some reason on this one occasion?
It's possible that he had been given pre-approval and that is why the court is aware. Hard to tell but I know I'd be okay with him being taken back into custody today if possible. His bail would be forfeited right?

Justin Schecker on Twitter

#BREAKING Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of a missing New Canaan mom #JenniferDulos crossed state lines into New York Monday which could be a violation of the conditions of his release, according to two sources w/ knowledge of the investigation. #NBCCT
you guys are so great! what is he thinking if this is true? and what will the Judge do if it is true???? and his bondsmen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23