Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was said person picking up Kenzie:

Androgynous
In disguise
Dark and Lfyt person couldn't see or didn't pay attention

What a bummer....MOO

For the record, these words were not used. The AC simply said they could *not* determine if it was a man or a woman. Period.

That list was my quick brainstorm of speculation. <modsnip: rude>

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the solution to everything is in her iPhone - records that, apparently, cannot be gathered without many warrants which takes a long time to obtain.

The only other alternative is using a burner phone, which to me says she does not want to be found.

She obviously texted or called or messaged someone to meet there at that time, because someone was waiting for her.
Agree. Once they get into her phone records, this case will probably crack wide open. The burner phone seems unlikely to me, but I suppose it is possible.

Thank you. I still don’t think this is pertinent info for a PC of this nature, even though they said they’d respond to the question. Idk, maybe it’s just me.

Wow this thread is moving SO fast. The chief said he was asked in the last PC if they (LE) had any previous interactions with ML. He said she had a moving violation, an assault and found property (my words- for example she lost her wallet with her ID in it and someone returned it to the police station and it was returned to her)

He said they do not believe any of these incidents have anything to do with her disappearance. Idk, I would like to know more about the assault. If she was the victim or the perp either way. I wonder how they were able to rule out this had anything to do with her disappearance. I guess interviewed the others involved in that case? Just thinking out loud now but that's a pretty serious situation to be involved in within the last year. Since he says they don't think any of this has to do with the disappearance, I agree with you marg, they really shouldn't have mentioned any of this

SLC Police Dept.‏Verified account @slcpd
Pictures of Mackenzie Lueck at the Salt Lake City International airport on June 17, 2019. #missingperson #mackenzielueck

D97rAHLU0AANYdO.jpg

D97rAHJUcAEuAKr.jpg

D97rAHKUEAADRq6.jpg

D97rAHNU0AY6Nbj.jpg

12:59 PM - 25 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Not exactly dressed for a rendezvous, moo, but who knows.

Wow this thread is moving SO fast. The chief said he was asked in the last PC if they (LE) had any previous interactions with ML. He said she had a moving violation, an assault and found property (my words- for example she lost her wallet with her ID in it and someone returned it to the police station and it was returned to her)

He said they do not believe any of these incidents have anything to do with her disappearance. Idk, I would like to know more about the assault. If she was the victim or the perp either way. I wonder how they were able to rule out this had anything to do with her disappearance. I guess interviewed the others involved in that case? Just thinking out loud now but that's a pretty serious situation to be involved in within the last year. Since he says they don't think any of this has to do with the disappearance, I agree with you marg, they really shouldn't have mentioned any of this

This is true that the assault thing is interesting, though. But if they know it’s unrelated, then why open it up to the public bc they’re going to be talking about that now, etc, etc.

Seeing her photos at the airport makes her disappearance all the more baffling IMO. She doesn't look like she is going to meet up with a date to me at all. She looks like a college student who just got off a red eye flight and can't wait to get home to sleep. He nose is all red and her hair is casually put up in a ponytail/bun. It seems that she did NOT just refresh her make-up before leaving the airport and did not take any time to do her hair. Nor did she change her clothes. Where could she have been heading at 3 AM? This is so strange and confusing. MOO.

Agreed!

MOO, MOO, and more MOO: IIRC it was a Twitter post that she talked about her two SDs in. I've seen it, I think on the ML media thread.

And my immediate thought was that the two didn't know about each other, she got careless in her SM communications, and one of them found out about her playing around. I also MOO think he is married, wealthy, and likely a straight-laced LDS dude. My spidey sense is off the charts about now.
I think it’s probably someone older and married as well with kids but it’s been 8 days wouldn’t he have had to go back to his family by now? So where is ML?

This makes me think of the 20 yr old Heather Elvis case. She went missing after meeting at a secluded location think around 2am, she thought she was meeting her married ex BF but was probably with his jealous wife who found out about the affair even chained her husband to the bedpost and constantly left vicious and nasty messages on Heathers SM. Heathers body was never found but presumed murdered by the jealous wife and her husband. Tammy and Sydney Moorer who were found guilty of kidnapping her.

If I were a driver here is how this would go:

Drop off ML, she’s excited to be meeting someone, maybe even skip walks to their car with a big smile, I think to myself “wow she’s so happy to see that person.” Carry in my way.

DAYS later when interviewed this is what I recall. She was happy and excited to see the person who I never saw and whom’s car I didn’t really focus on. Eye witnesses are super flawed and unreliable. I still say it’s good that the driver stated they weren’t sure instead of trying to guess. I bet the picking up car driver didn’t get out of the vehicle.

IMO but again based on professional experience. Witnesses are very flawed, human recall SUCKS. I bet most of us can’t recall the person who we bought coffee from this morning, let alone a ride in the middle of the night that at the time was one of many normal seeming rides.

Yes, this!

But not just this, also this:

The driver spoke to one or more LE officers. Each LE officer to whom the driver spoke heard what was said and processed it through his/her individual frame of reference. That LE office then probably passed it along to other LE, who each processed the info in his/her own way. Then one of those LE may have summarized what was said to the press. Each member of the press processed it in his/her own way, and then wrote it or spoke it in a written, video, or audio report in his/her own way. Then each person who read or heard a report processed it in his/her own way, and possibly posted it here. And then others processed it in his/her own way. ETCETERA ETCETERA.

If I'm trying to determine facts, any time I read any report, I like to try to go back to the original source if possible. But the original source is not always available. The reporter may have a confidential source, or the document (e.g., witness interview recording) may not be publicly available. But if I don't have the original source, I'm sure to recognize that the original information has likely been distorted in some way - maybe not very significantly but maybe very significantly, and I try to be careful not to make assumptions. Even with the original source material, I focus on the words used, and try to avoid reading in words or making assumptions.

Whisper down the lane isn't just a kids game. It's reality. Everyone's mind perceives and understands information in that person's own unique way.

IMO, too many people get themselves overheated or overexcited or confused by reading in words or things that aren't there, making assumptions, or relying on distorted information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member