Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she has a public Quizlet account

I feel like I need to read something like this:

List of Top 250 Social Media Apps 2019

Social Media Apps
We have gathered a list of most popular social media apps used in the world. The list has 250 social media apps as of October 2018 and keeps growing. Updated periodically, the list is available in 32 languages which are listed index.

—I realize quizlet is an educational app, I’m just saying how many apps do people have in this day and age. I’m feeling older by the moment.

I guess I kind of see things differently. When the one and only time I used a car service, they put my luggage in their vehicle and set it out on the curb on arrival. I suppose I could have asked to have it placed in another vehicle but I didn’t see the need to do so with wheels and I’m almost twice this ladies age. My driver was already setting up for the next ride as I was making my way to the next vehicle, so not taking a close look at the make, model of a car or details of what the persons appearance was is not that unusual.

Someone earlier mentioned about why not meet up at a Walgreens etc? Why would you if you didn’t want to be seen/caught on camera?

I just feel that if she had someone to be afraid of, someone would know among her friends. The name of a person you date or may require an explanation to roommates or friends may be something you keep to yourself awhile. Especially if you have dated a few times.

I’m thinking if this was a new relationship possibility and something went sideways. Hopefully I’m incorrect and she just needed a break. I also wonder if she could be really scared where she is, because with info/ rumors potentially, she cannot face people or family until she is ready to talk. I hope that’s it.

Nice to see you here, Hatfield.

I'm not much help when it comes to Lyft as I've never used them in my life. I've heard some drivers help with luggage and some don't. MOO

Yeah Ive never used a Lyft driver but have been in several yellow cabs and you are right that it really varies in whether they offer to help with luggage.

In this particular case her luggage was huge so if he put it in the trunk of his own car then I would think he would have to get out to at least get it out of his trunk and shut his trunk.

If she sat in the back of the Lyft drivers car then there would be no room for that large luggage so it would have had to been in the trunk.

Im not sure if we know if she sat in back or front of the Lyft drivers car. That should tell us where she had the luggage and whether or not he would have gotten out of the car.

He never said "stolen property" it was "found property"...BIG DIFFERENCE....Nothingburger

See, my point again exactly! Nothing but more room for confusion and speculation; if LE’s goal was to try to in fact try to provide clarity, I’m afraid they’ve just added variables to the mix, which supposedly to them are irrelevant. Moo.

Yeah Ive never used a Lyft driver but have been in several yellow cabs and you are right that it really varies in whether they offer to help with luggage.

In this particular case her luggage was huge so if he put it in the trunk of his own car then I would think he would have to get out to at least get it out of his trunk and shut his trunk.

If she sat in the back of the Lyft drivers car then there would be no room for that large luggage so it would have had to been in the trunk.

Im not sure if we know if she sat in back or front of the Lyft drivers car. That should tell us where she had the luggage and whether or not he would have gotten out of the car.

Hi Hatfield. Great to see you.

I had expressed the same thing in the first thread, that some drivers help with luggage, some do not.

Yesterday I was talking to a driver who said drivers look at her like, “Aren’t you going to help me with my luggage?” She said she just “nods her head, like uh uh, I’m paid to Lyft.”

There are also people who drive because they may have injuries that prevent them from being on their feet all day. I’ve seen this a lot.

(ETA: Sorry for the double post there, I meant to wait and accidentally hit post.)

I can see the Lyft NOT seeing the driver, but seeing a happy reaction.

Lyft pulls up close to car, but not next to it
ML gets out, gets her luggage and opens back door of car to put her luggage in
Smiles big to driver and starts talking, shuts door, maybe possibly waves to Lyft driver as she gets into the front seat

It's possible Lyft driver also helped ML with her luggage and put it in the trunk while ML opened door and started talking to driver. Thus hearing her happy reaction.

Neither of these require unknown driver to get out and Lyft would not have seen male/female.

I AM surprised no idea what kind of car...….but......I'm also wondering if LE is keeping that close to them for now. If Lyft loaded luggage, surely they would have an idea car, SUV, etc.

If ML loaded her luggage, I can see Lyft being busy looking at phone to accept another call and figuring out where they needed to go. Glancing up as the light from inside the other car came on, seeing ML smile, then Lyft driving off without thinking about it.

Even getting out of a Lyft, I would still smile, say thank you and walk to the other car that was waiting for me. If I knew Lyft driver may be nervous about where to leave me, I would even turn to smile and wave.

But...…...I would never meet someone at a park at 3AM, I'm sleeping by then :O

Now...…..male or female...…...hmmmm…..this is why I wish I knew if someone helped her with the luggage. If a man was picking me up, I would expect him to get out and help me load my luggage just because that's what I'm used to with those I know in my life. No way would my husband or dad or even a male friend not get out and offer to help if luggage was involved. But, I don't think my female friends would. They would probably pop the trunk and hang in the car until I got in and we all gabbed away happy to see each other.

I just wish we knew more about what exactly happened with this drop off.

ML looks so sweet in her airport photos. She looks sleepy to me, comfy, I'm still going with my gut it was someone she already knew.

Exactly. The situation is the same and has not changed. There is only a southbound exit. No on ramp. The Lyft driver had to take either HWY 89 to center or Redwood to center. I too believe this a local guy who drove down the hill to meet her and intended for it to be clandestine (but not necessarily sinister) as he has a double life
Isn't this an exit Northbound on 215?
Google Maps
Left onto Redwood then turn right on Center.

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter
Pictures of Mackenzie Lueck at the Salt Lake City International airport on June 17, 2019. #missingperson #mackenzielueck

D97rAHLU0AANYdO.jpg

D97rAHJUcAEuAKr.jpg

D97rAHKUEAADRq6.jpg

D97rAHNU0AY6Nbj.jpg

1:59 PM - 25 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

These photos make me so sad. She's darling, her family must be devastated with all that's happened and happening.

MOO was included and is always included anytime I post something that is not fact.

This is WS. We sleuth. We speculate. That is what we do here! MOOOoooo

I totally get you. Been on W.S. since before Tricia. Did not mean to upset you. I think it was just the way it was typed seemed like that had been said. I guess some people need more clarification or the MOO next to everything!

What we do know from that luggage pic. We are not looking for a sports car or convertible. That suitcase would not fit.
If the person did not get out of the car, it sounds as if she was familiar with the car. At 3am, in a park, I doubt she would just walk up to the car without knowing it was her ride specifically.
I can see the lyft driver being on their phone planning their next ride, if Kenzie got her bag herself.

There is no information that confirms the person did or did not get out of the car, so there's nothing to say about the relationship at all.

People were saying that she was perfectly capable of managing her luggage herself—the point being made was that the person who picked her up may not have gotten out of the car at all.

I agreed that she probably was capable of managing it by herself. But, IF a man picked her up and just sat there relaxing while she wrestled her luggage into the car, then I think it says something about the relationship. (Unless he has a bad back, of course.) Specifically, it does not seem to be a chivalrous relationship, or a doting relationship.

All my opinion only, and note the use of the word ‘if.’

I think it’s more likely that the Lyft driver stopped paying attention, as soon as he saw that there was someone meeting her.

I totally get you. Been on W.S. since before Tricia. Did not mean to upset you. I think it was just the way it was typed seemed like that had been said. I guess some people need more clarification or the MOO next to everything!
No problem!

Someone posted earlier about the drug Adderall. That jarred my memory both my boys graduated college and were in fraternities. They told me Adderrall was very popular in colleges even with non drug addicts because it helped them on occasion stay up all night to study and cram for an exam. They said it was easy to get even from psychiatrist just by faking the symptoms and reading brochures in the waiting rooms.

I’m not saying this was the case but ML did have an exam. My sons told me if you take too much or not used to it would make people do crazy things they would not. normally do. It’s a speed drug.

This makes me think back to Bryce laspisa who was a Northern CA college student who went missing on his way to see his parents in OC CA. His GF and friends said he was taking another drug just like adderrall and was acting crazy before the trip down she even took his keys as not to drive home but his mom told her to give him the keys. He left to his parents drive his SUV off a cliff at Castaic Lake and never was found and never made it home.

Yeah that makes zero sense.

I don’t think standard protocol is to get into your drug dealer’s car with your luggage.

True, but it's also definitely not standard protocol to hop in a drug dealers car and make a quick buy with a lyft driver right there waiting for you to hop back in and witnessing a super obvious drug deal.

That said, I don't think drugs had anything to do with this. I think it's possible that she had a few drinks before/during her flight and met someone for a nightcap, and chose not to drive because she was a little drunk or thought she would be by the time she went home. That doesn't explain why she would get dropped off at the park, but it could be that the person she was meeting was in transit from point a to point b, didn't have a connection to the pickup area, and the park was a somewhat central meeting point for the two of them.

I also have a feeling that whoever she met was someone close to her own age, as opposed to someone substantially older. Just a gut feeling.

The amount of luggage now bothers me- I think 95% of men would have gotten out and helped with that luggage, providing the Lyft driver with a pretty good view and description.

Perhaps it was a female friend that she met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong