Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claims for Relief pt 2: - Defendant and counsel be barred from divulging info from the custody evaluation to media outlets -Counsel notify all media contacted about the custody evaluation that it was not authorized by the court and has no “evidential value”
Claims for Relief pt 3: -Disqualify Norm Pattis, Rich Rochlin, Michael Rose and any lawyers from their firms for representing Fotis in the custody or criminal cases #NBCCT

1Email response from Norm Pattis says "without commenting on the allegations in the counsel's motion, we contend we acted appropriately in the defense of our client." There is a status conference for the child custody case Wed morning at Stamford court. #NBCCT

How does the ankle bracelet know when the car crosses over a state line, when the person wearing it doesn't know and Waze doesn't know?
Wish we knew more about the precise technology used in the FD ankle bracelet. Cell reception in Vista near NC is spotty in sections. Also wonder if LE went to check on FD after the location breech was discovered? In our research on prior threads some of the information found detailed that it can take up to 10 min for signal to reach LE once a breech or bracelet removal occurs. Wonder if we will learn how long it took LE to figure out what happened. Also wonder if this was a trial run for something else on the part of FD?

Also wonder if his knowledge of 'back roads' from Hartford to NC perhaps expanded as he was doing recon on the cameras along the route? Keep thinking how he could have ended up in NY and the main route would be taking RT 84 down from Hartford, getting off in Danbury, following RT 7 South to Ridgefield, go to downtown Ridgefield, go to Rt 123/Smith Ridge Road, follow Rt 123 to NC. This route would take you through Vista NY and Lewisboro I believe. But this is also not a situation of just being in NY for a couple of min as you are in NY for a good 15 min or so until you hit NC. He had to have known this as he no doubt took this route previously. Calling total BS on blaming Waze. FD just didn't want to head down RT 7 South which most likely had bad traffic into Norwalk in order to get to NC.

Initially when I read about the 'foray' into NY I thought he was making a dash for the NetJets terminal at Westchester Airport and we would have an OJ car chase monent except in the air. Oh well....

I wonder???

That Airport might have been why he was testing the system.

Could he be planning an escape?

And/Or

Perhaps he wants to know the response time of LE, so that he will know how long he has before they intercept him.

Removal of the GAL is an interesting twist to this drama. He is allegedly consummate 'insider' to the Family Court gravy train in CT and strongly and vocally disliked by folks that have been 'forced' by the system to use his services. Would be very interesting to see if any sanctions are directed his way or if the brethern in the Family Court close ranks to protect one of their own?

Could this also be maneuvering by GF pitbull custody atty to 'clear the decks' of anyone not believed to be supportive of their plan for seeking full custody for GF?

Wonder if Judge Heller will/can hear this motion or will punt it to another Judge? Not sure of the protocol involved with this hearing at all. Any atty insight into these issues???

Wouldn't be unhappy to see the backside of Judge Heller exit this case to make way for a seasoned Family Court operative who might focus more clearly on the best interests of the children! MOO of course!

Last edited:
We have all heard that old saying, give someone an inch, and they will take a mile. Perhaps FD was just testing the waters, sticking his foot into the pool before jumping into the deep end. Maybe he is trying to find where the line in the sand is. He very well may have "accidentally" slipped into NY momentarily, but if I had a court order to not leave a state, and my freedom was dependent on it, you can darn well believe I would not get close enough to a state line to "accidentally" slip inside. JMO
You know I like this. It tells me FD is unsteady. Scared. I like FD unsure. Maybe we haven't seen the last of FD's wild adventure? I'm sure LE would just love FD to cross the line again.

As search for New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos ends at Hartford trash plant, her contentious divorce and custody battle escalate. ⁦
@hartfordcourant
@davealtimari
As search for New Canaan mother of five Jennifer Farber Dulos ends at Hartford trash plant, her contentious divorce and custody battle with estranged husband escalates
The Courant article is very good. FD claims he found the report and draft of the novel after the police had searched his home.

Claims for Relief pt 2: - Defendant and counsel be barred from divulging info from the custody evaluation to media outlets -Counsel notify all media contacted about the custody evaluation that it was not authorized by the court and has no “evidential value”
Claims for Relief pt 3: -Disqualify Norm Pattis, Rich Rochlin, Michael Rose and any lawyers from their firms for representing Fotis in the custody or criminal cases #NBCCT

1Email response from Norm Pattis says "without commenting on the allegations in the counsel's motion, we contend we acted appropriately in the defense of our client." There is a status conference for the child custody case Wed morning at Stamford court. #NBCCT
OH SNAP

I love GF and her camp so much.

Thank you for checking in -I’ve worried nonstop about the children and hope the criminal court judge trumps family court and he is barred from contact with the children while on bail
Eta grammar

If that's a bail condition it would typically trump family court.

The order of heirarchy is:

1. Criminal court orders.
2. Dependency/juvenile court orders.
3. Family law orders.
4. Probate court orders.

A judge in a court that's lower hierarchically won't typically issue orders that conflict with a court above them on the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie