Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't be 'why' FD violated his terms, but rather should be that he DID (period).

If they wanted a good reason to revoke his bond and throw him back in, I'd think that would do it?

JMO and I am no lawyer.

Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose) #NBCC

The filing says Fotis Dulos’ emergency motion for custody of his children after Jennifer disappeared was based on the “purported” custody evaluation, adding “the purported custody evaluation had no evidentiary value and was not properly entered as in evidence.”
Removal of the GAL is an interesting twist to this drama. He is allegedly consummate 'insider' to the Family Court gravy train in CT and strongly and vocally disliked by folks that have been 'forced' by the system to use his services. Would be very interesting to see if any sanctions are directed his way or if the brethern in the Family Court close ranks to protect one of their own?

Could this also be maneuvering by GF pitbull custody atty to 'clear the decks' of anyone not believed to be supportive of their plan for seeking full custody for GF?

Wonder if Judge Heller will/can hear this motion or will punt it to another Judge? Not sure of the protocol involved with this hearing at all. Any atty insight into these issues???

Wouldn't be unhappy to see the backside of Judge Heller exit this case to make way for a seasoned Family Court operative who might focus more clearly on the best interests of the children! MOO of course!

My money is on GF. If I just lost my child, had quite a bit of money, and had to look at my 5 grandchildren's faces everyday, you better believe I would be a force to be feared.

It shouldn't be 'why' FD violated his terms, but rather should be that he DID (period).

If they wanted a good reason to revoke his bond and throw him back in, I'd think that would do it?

JMO and I am no lawyer.
Surprised the Pattis came up with an excuse to immediately 'justify' the trip into NY rather than condemn the fact that it happened. Doesn't seem like Pattis is taking the Courts decision to 'stay in CT absent approval' very seriously and is ok saying effectively that traffic was bad and oh yea *advertiser censored* happens! Crazy that this is the view of a member of the bar IMO. Wonder when we will see the gag order? Desparately needed at this point as this is turning into a circus as is making the already weak CT judicial system seem like a farce IMO!

As search for New Canaan mother of five Jennifer Farber Dulos ends at Hartford trash plant, her contentious divorce and custody battle with estranged husband escalates

On Tuesday, Jeffrey A. Tremblay, the former head of school at Renbrook School in West Hartford where the Dulos children went for several years before moving to New Canaan, refuted the theory that Farber Dulos would abandon her children.

“Jennifer was warm, smart, gracious, and an awesome parent and advocate to her children. I would stand outside each morning when she’d drop her kids off and talk with her everyday before shaking her kids’ hands,” Tremblay said in an email. He is now the head of the Levey Day school in Portland, Me.

“She was so attuned to them and them to her. They had such a love about them,” Tremblay said. “People need to hear more about Jennifer’s role as a mom, and her love for her kids and her life. She’d NEVER ever leave them.”

I found this article on death in absentia in Connecticut. 2012 Connecticut General Statutes :: Title 45a - Probate Courts and Procedure :: Chapter 802b - Decedents’ Estates :: Section 45a-329 - (Formerly Sec. 45-257c). Settlement of estate on presumption of death. 7 years, I wonder if FD is in a rush to get control of the kids because the divorce may not be final for a long time?

Not really. Because the divorce case would've simply died on its own (because the court loses jurisdiction) and orders rendered moot if Jennifer was determined to be dead. He would've have automatically gotten custody and all the community assets (unless her estate took up the issue of assets and debts in probate court). Which is probably why he killed his wife.

Except that her mother intervened and is now going to be a party to the case. So now the case continues and grandma is asserting custodial rights, even if Jennifer's body is found.

He's been in a rush to get control of the kids because he's a controlling narcissist.

Last edited:

JMO and I am no lawyer.
It amazes me after living in a small New England state, then relocating to FL, how small the states are in the North East...
It takes nothing to drive from MA into RI if you are not familiar with the streets, you would never know... Especially when the GPS on cars keep redirecting your route when driving... unless you personally know the roads a brief unintentional mistake is bound to happen... It is not like he was making a run for it !

JMO and I am no lawyer.
Whether he left the state intentionally or not, I bet the speed with which LE was aware may have shaken him. Plus, the longer he's out, the better chance he might slip up in some way. They can take their time building their case and sifting through the trash evidence they've collected while investigating the tips and video footage.

Tomorrow will be a powder keg then! Lots of stuff happening. I feel so bad for JD. She was bullied and harassed by FD and his legal team. Petitions the court, because of all the vitriolic stuff flying, and is successful in getting a GAL so that there would be an impartial observer. She is denied a TRO and even after specific violations of the Judges orders (not to speak Greek in front of the GAL, not to bring kids around MT and her daughter—which FD does and tries to get the kids to lie about) by FD he is still granted even more supervised visitation. And then the GAL allegedly shares an incomplete study with FDs counsel which his highly unscrupulous attorney NP is now using to attack her! I just....I am ready for people to be arrested or rearrested NOW! Bring it on!

Not really. Because the divorce case would've simply died on its own (because the court loses jurisdiction) and orders rendered moot if Jennifer was determined to be dead. He would've have automatically gotten custody and all the community assets (unless her estate took up the issue of assets and debts in private court). Which is probably why he killed his wife.

Except that her mother intervened and is now going to be a party to the case. So now the case continues and grandma is asserting custodial rights, even if Jennifer's body is found.

He's been in a rush to get control of the kids because he's a controlling narcissist.

Gitana 1, I would love to hear your opinion of what you think FD is up to with crossing state lines?

Back to the topic of FD's financial finesse / business integrity or lack thereof with all the McMansions he 'developed' and tried to sell in CT apparently bankrolled by his FIL, he went so far as to file with the town of Farmington in 2014 to challenge their fair market value of the 4 JC home they owned because, presumably, he / they didn't want to have to pay property taxes on the higher value.

FindACase™ | Dulos v. Town of Farmington
The plaintiffs, Fotis and Jennifer Dulos, are owners of real property at 4 Jefferson Crossing in the town of Farmington (town). The plaintiffs challenge the fair market valuation of $3, 654, 400 placed on their property by the town's assessor on the Grand List of October 1, 2012.

The plaintiffs' appraiser, Bruce Hunter (Hunter), valued the subject, as of October 1, 2012, at $1, 600, 000. The town's appraiser, Robert B. Ficks, Jr. (Ficks), valued the subject, as of October 1, 2012, at $2, 875, 000.

Justin Schecker on Twitter
Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose)

Claims for Relief: Hold defendant/counsel in contempt/be sanctioned for disclosing contents “custody evaluation” -Asks the court 2 consider a criminal contempt for violating the orders designed to protect the judicial process/rights of the plaintiff and protect the minor children
Not surprising IMO that the GAL was somewhat asleep at the wheel

Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose) #NBCC

The filing says Fotis Dulos’ emergency motion for custody of his children after Jennifer disappeared was based on the “purported” custody evaluation, adding “the purported custody evaluation had no evidentiary value and was not properly entered as in evidence.”
Can you p,ease explain what this article says? Thank you

Not really. Because the divorce case would've simply died on its own (because the court loses jurisdiction) and orders rendered moot if Jennifer was determined to be dead. He would've have automatically gotten custody and all the community assets (unless her estate took up the issue of assets and debts in private court). Which is probably why he killed his wife.

I'm still a bit confused about why we are back to Family Court as my understanding was that GF filed the custody motion in Probate Court? What happened to the Probate Court ruling RE: Custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy