Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it was that Mackenzie Lueck met up with, she must have been confident that person would be up at around 2:30- 3 am in the morning. Most people would be sleeping.

So I am sure one of the questions posed by investigators combing the neighborhood around Hatch Park in North Salt Lake has to be, "Where were you at 3 am in the morning on Monday, June 17, 2019?"

The response is probably going to be a weird look and the person saying, "Um, sleeping." But that is the point.

Whoever it was that Mackenzie Lueck met up with, she must have been confident that person would be up at around 2:30- 3 am in the morning. Most people would be sleeping.

So I am sure one of the questions posed by investigators combing the neighborhood around Hatch Park in North Salt Lake has to be, "Where were you at 3 am in the morning on Monday, June 17, 2019?"

The response is probably going to be a weird look and the person saying, "Um, sleeping." But that is the point.
And @gitana1 made an excellent point- this person got there before she did. They were not too far away most likely.

No alibis = multiple POIs lol

I wish the police would come out and say if they had any POIs...I'm so worried.

8 days is a long time to be missing :(

I think now that they have the phone records, they are going to start narrowing in on a suspect. Once they received the records, they went to the last few numbers she spoke/texted with and are already starting to research those people. Prior to getting the phone records, I don't think they had much to go on as far as naming POIs.

Has anyone made a map with known locations yet? (airport, Hatch park, ML's home)

I need maps to figure out what happened. I can add times and her home, but I don't have her address.

Is Hatch Park a place where she had been before? Did she ever mention it? It doesn't seem like a place that would be popular for nursing students.

upload_2019-6-25_18-50-23.png

upload_2019-6-25_18-50-2.png

upload_2019-6-25_18-49-34.png

Yes.

I think it's a bit like any victim, like Mollie Tibbetts or Jessica Ridgeway's mother. When there is zero evidence that the victim used drugs, I think it's more fantasy than sleuthing to discuss drugs. Just my opinion, of course.

If the answer to this question is no, then I don't understand the discussion:
Is there any evidence that Kenzie used drugs, legal or illegal, irresponsibly?​

Yup. All we need now is mention of the Mexican Drug cartel, "gangs" and a shadowy human trafficking network a la the movie "Taken".

At some point, ML would have had to have communication with the "unknown person", whether before, during or after her trip. Was that communication via voice, text message or a chat-app?

An important question: did either ML or the "unknown person" want their communication to be private/undetectable or did it not matter to either? The answer might ultimately dictate whether or not LE obtains a piece of the puzzle that brings them closer to finding either ML or at least the "unknown person".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288