Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you but it doesn't appear that the legal professionals in this case have an abundance of integrity either and this is quite a huge issue in my mind given the importance of the custody issue.

What penalities could be possible for any of these involved 'professionals' and could this really mean that the brief but brilliant career of Pattis on this case could be OVER?

Perhaps this is what Pattis was angling to have done by manipulating the GAL/FD Former atty. all so he would be 'booted' off a case that he really has no chance of winning and where he has no shot at ever getting paid!? Curious situation to say the least.
IMO, I didn't think FD's new lawyer was in it for the long haul, so I would have to agree -- he may have decided to 'put in some time' on the case for publicity and momentum for his practice after his other high profile defense case failed recently (he didn't win the case). It sure seems like he's done quick work of screwing the pooch with all his blowhardiness and personal attacks on the victim, JD, and the sleeping giant that is the legal system in CT is finally waking up, even only a few short weeks into representing FD, another crazy dude like AJ with bad intent. JMO.

This situation is not as simple as taking a quick turn and ending up in the wrong state IMO. There are huge WELCOME TO NY signs along the route so logic would say that if your release terms are NOT TO LEAVE CT WITHOUT APPROVAL that you would adjust accordingly.

Easy to end up crossing the state line in that area, but he knows the border is there and not hard to cross. He was in Pound Ridge a lot, south of there same type of roads and border. The guy just does not care if it is a minor infraction. Rules do not apply to him, especially if he feels they are a nuisance. He needs to be reprimanded because this is more of the same old behavior, doesn't matter if it was a short bit of time, he could care less. He figures the attorney will plead his case to court so they can ignore it. Poor FD he got lost avoiding traffic, he knows those roads well, no excuse..IMO

It amazes me after living in a small New England state, then relocating to FL, how small the states are in the North East...
It takes nothing to drive from MA into RI if you are not familiar with the streets, you would never know... Especially when the GPS on cars keep redirecting your route when driving... unless you personally know the roads a brief unintentional mistake is bound to happen... It is not like he was making a run for it !

BBM ...No, but perhaps he was making a dry run for it...JMO

If that's a bail condition it would typically trump family court.

The order of heirarchy is:

1. Criminal court orders.
2. Dependency/juvenile court orders.
3. Family law orders.
4. Probate court orders.

A judge in a court that's lower hierarchically won't typically issue orders that conflict with a court above them on the ladder.
Well now I can go to sleep thanks !

In my dream life, I envision FD’s ankle bling like a retail store antitheft alarm system.

I hope that when the bling exceeds its perimeter, that it discoflashes multicolor lights and broadcasts “Never Gonna Give You Up,” while also aggressively vibrating or at least mildly shocking, such as a dog collar and invisible fencing.

Can we make this happen, Connecticut, for DV defendants out on bond?

I can only guess how much this would bring happiness to the defendant and benefit public safety and court order compliance.

Either that or the theme from COPS. Judge’s choice.
Priceless post! Made me do that Zorba dance!

Would Jennifer have had a will during her marriage? If so, who did she list as guardians of the children if FD preceded
her in death?

Or did JD rewrite her will after she separated from FD? Who does she appoint as guardian of the children?

Would the court look at a will under the current circumstrances - mother missing for extended time and her blood found in numerous trash bags along with husband’s DNA? Husband has been charged with destroying evidence (or similar words) and is out on bond. FD only wants custody to get his hands on the money that JD left for raising these children! IMO.

I bring this question up as it baffles me as to how a judge could give FD custody of these children with the evidence LE has on FD. It is unlikely JD named her mother as the guardian with the age she is. For the moment, with all the trauma and unanswered questions, her mother is the best choice as she has the matriarch power and money to protect and fight for these children.

Would Jennifer have had a will during her marriage? If so, who did she list as guardians of the children if FD preceded
her in death?

Or did JD rewrite her will after she separated from FD? Who does she appoint as guardian of the children?

Would the court look at a will under the current circumstrances - mother missing for extended time and her blood found in numerous trash bags along with husband’s DNA? Husband has been charged with destroying evidence (or similar words) and is out on bond. FD only wants custody to get his hands on the money that JD left for raising these children! IMO.

I bring this question up as it baffles me as to how a judge could give FD custody of these children with the evidence LE has on FD. It is unlikely JD named her mother as the guardian with the age she is. For the moment, with all the trauma and unanswered questions, her mother is the best choice as she has the matriarch power and money to protect and fight for these children.
Kinda feeling if push comes to shove, LE will step forward and file charges against FD IMO.

Jennifer Dulos case: Search ends at trash plant, Pattis accused of violating court order

A hearing will be held at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in Stamford family court at the request of Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and court-appointed guardian at litem for the five Dulos children.

In a motion filed Monday, Meehan has accused attorney Norm Pattis of violating a court order that sealed a recent custody and psychological evaluation that was done on Fotis and Jennifer Dulos and their five children.

The motion states Pattis, who is representing Fotis Dulos in his criminal and divorce cases, violated the order with statements he’s made to the media.

“As the court is well aware, this is a matter that has received significant public notoriety,” Meehan stated in the motion. “Based upon information and belief, there are quoted statements by Attorney Pattis about the report, which have been disseminated or published in written and electronic form via the media, which if true, are in direct violation of this court’s May 9, 2019 order.”

It said the order was made “to protect the emotional and psychological well being of the minor children.”
I’m late to the new thread but why is it not a HIPPA violation to spew the alleged victim’s medical and psychological background? I realize that FD’s attorney has zero class but isn’t violating someone’s medical privacy a no no? And if not wth isn’t it?

her in death?

The only estate document that’s been public is her power of attorney which she Granted to her mom - mom used it as reference in her motion to intervene in custody - my thoughts have been if she changed this one very powerful document to her mother she made changes to other documents but as my family law lawyers remind me you may not “will” guardianship of your children especially when the other parent lives - emancipating a minor can avoid guardianship if you wish that in your will but a judge decides ultimately - in my state anyways - we can now name a pre-need guardian which helps but minors still come under guardianship - not sure how CT works with minor children

This situation is not as simple as taking a quick turn and ending up in the wrong state IMO. There are huge WELCOME TO NY signs along the route so logic would say that if your release terms are NOT TO LEAVE CT WITHOUT APPROVAL that you would adjust accordingly.
Do they have those signs on 132? I've never driven it.

I’m late to the new thread but why is it not a HIPPA violation to spew the alleged victim’s medical and psychological background? I realize that FD’s attorney has zero class but isn’t violating someone’s medical privacy a no no? And if not wth isn’t it?
I got educated on HIPPA last thread - lots of expertise on this forum but I learned not really check prior thread for details

Bradley is closest to Farmington. It's a small international airport, but there's no way he'd make it through there without anyone noticing.
The only way he could make it out of the state via aircraft would be A. a private airport such as Brainard field in Hartford, or idk, via helicopter?? idk what kind of friends this guy has though - these days it appears he doesn't have many that's for sure. And he certainly doesn't have the $ himself.

There are flights from BDL to Greece
you'd have to connect through either Dublin or Canada, though. But I agree that there's no way he could go through Bradley unnoticed... it is a relatively lax /chill airport but we're talking about the most hated man in CT rn.... that would have to be one hell of a disguise and fake ID...

In MOO, it looks like Jennifer is in a private jet, in the pic, in the article I posted. There is zero to minimal security needed for boarding a private jet. I flew in one once. Was astounded. No ID check. No checking or x-Ray for bags. No nothing. So there is/was access to a private jet. Possibly. It’s actually quite scary the zero security with private flights. If FD was planning to take the children, it wouldn’t necessarily be something that could be proven with documentation on a commercial airline.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Yes mine as well the only probate issue would be mom filing on behalf of dads estate in civil court for the unpaid loans - as far as I know we aren’t in probate yet IMO
No, GF was in Probate Court to request the temporary custody of the grandchildren. She also could have been in probate court for estate matters as well but she initially sought custody in Probate Court which is why I was confused as to how she now ends up in Family Court? Is she now back in Family Court because she has the temporary custody of the grandchildren? Still confused.

Thank you WSers! Each and every one of you adds so much passion, intelligence, expertise, determination, enthusiasm and heart to our underlying desire to seek justice for JD. I apologize if I sometimes feel the need to make light of the heaviness of the situation by little lighthearted pokes. I’m so enveloped as 6 little ones need justice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell