GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

Look! :)

Mayra Moreno ABC13 on Twitter
Tonight @SL_Skeeters will honor #MaleahDavis just before first pitch! They originally had scheduled a balloon release but for environmental reasons they scrapped that and will now honor her with a moment of silence. @abc13houston
D98B_-tXUAA1TJT.jpg

4:40 PM - 25 Jun 2019 from Sugar Land, TX

Good! One release was more than too much.

What a great idea to donate $$ to advocates for child abuse victims! Before I read the article I thought it meant money to BB or other family members, lol! It's much better than wildlife-choking balloons and it's a gif that will keep on giving.
Yes, I too almost imploded when I thought that the donation may be going to BB, LOL.

Maybe now we’ll see some charges upgraded and possibly new ones filed...

4-year-old Maleah Davis' death ruled a homicide: Coroner
On Friday, the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences released Maleah's cause and manner of death, which was ruled a homicide.

4-year-old Maleah Davis' death ruled a homicide: Coroner

Finally!! Now I am going to read it. (I reacted before reading the details).

ETA: Thank you for posting this by the way!

KHOU 11 is checking court records and at this time we can confirm Derion Vence is still in jail and his charges have not been upgraded.

The District Attorney's Office emailed a statement saying, "Our investigation continues. All evidence will ultimately be presented to a grand jury to determine what charges are appropriate."
Maleah Davis died of homicidal violence, according to medical examiner's office

IMO i hope this justice is to all that failed Maleah. This includes CPS, case workers, Judges and all . MOO
Sad we all knew from the get go. With that pathetic Three Amigos story. Waiting for more to be cuffed and brought to face justice. How can they just let this drag out? Shows Maleah meant less than their so called clout,and egos. Can't wait to the news when they get arrested.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan
Back