Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Looks like Texas hasn't stepped up yet for an inquiry of this case. My guess is that the locals won't cooperate and nobody is going to make them.....my speculation only.
I sadly agree with you, at this point. I still, and will always, feel terribly for Michael and his loved ones. It's a struggle to keep a shred of optimism for eventual answers, but I will never forget and will try to hang onto that shred!

I'm putting both nannymo's and Midge's comments together.
Life does go on, with sadness for the Chambers' family, but there won't be any giving up :)
Has anyone here had any changes of thought, after all this time?
I'd like to know more about MC's phone data analysis, and why Klein Investigations doesn't agree with the HCSO expert's analysis, for one thing. Perhaps they concur on some of the data analysis, but not all?
Is this now a very cold case that has completely dead-ended? Keep praying and pushing, and hope the family knows we're still behind them.

I have not changed my mind as of today. Unfortunately I don't think Hunt county is pursuing any investigation hoping this story just "goes away". I think Klein and the AG office are the only hope we have to find out what happened to Pawpaw. Every time I login to Websleuth's I pray I see "FOUND" next to this thread. Everyday I am disappointed with what I see. I hope Justice will serve this fine man sometime very soon. God Bless you Mr. Chambers.

Hopefully answers will be found soon. Unfortunately Hunt Co has a way of making things go away. Personally I still think the crematory is involved if it is prooving it will be next to impossible. Glad we moved from there last year. Very strange county for sure, you don't want to go missing there. Sad.

Announcement: In the next thirty days we will be announcing a search regarding the Michael Chambers case. We will need upwards of 200 people to assist in our search. The reason for the search is we have received a very credible tip that must be vetted. We will need boots on the ground.

If you wish to help - and you live in the area around Quinlan Texas area - meaning within 80 sq miles - we are asking for your help. You will need to be self-sustained, have a yellow or orange hunting vest, have a clear background, and able to walk over a 1 mile area. We will provide the form to you fill out in the next week.

If you are interested in helping - please email your name, address, and contact number and we will send you the form. Again, everyone will be vetted. The email address is : kleininvestigations@gt.twcbc.com

We will have more over the next two weeks - and thank you for considering helping in this case.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

Announcement: In the next thirty days we will be announcing a search regarding the Michael Chambers case. We will need upwards of 200 people to assist in our search. The reason for the search is we have received a very credible tip that must be vetted. We will need boots on the ground.

If you wish to help - and you live in the area around Quinlan Texas area - meaning within 80 sq miles - we are asking for your help. You will need to be self-sustained, have a yellow or orange hunting vest, have a clear background, and able to walk over a 1 mile area. We will provide the form to you fill out in the next week.

If you are interested in helping - please email your name, address, and contact number and we will send you the form. Again, everyone will be vetted. The email address is : kleininvestigations@gt.twcbc.com

We will have more over the next two weeks - and thank you for considering helping in this case.

Klein Investigations and Consulting
Wish I were closer, and hope they get as many folks as needed to search. Such a rollercoaster of emotions- hopes get up, they flicker, they disappear.. If I feel that way, it's got to be only a smidgen of how the family has felt these 2+ years. BringPapawHome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back