Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he’s short I think he’s 5’8” ish. There’s a photo of him next to JD and he’s not much taller than her. He might be wearing Tom Cruise elevator shoes. LE can confirm if he is since they probably inspected all his shoes in his closet. Also he looks like he’s wearing those infamous designer clothes. This is how he showed up before in his construction sitesMOO
Is he wearing designer jeans, a sport coat and no tie? I guess NP didn’t prep him on proper attire.

Look up the murder of Reagan Tokes if you want to read about how lax Gps monitoring companies can be in relaying information on gps trackers of those by court order to LE

Its far from instantaneous and in her case had tragic consequences .....there has to be a better way IMO
Yes, the better way is to keep dangerous suspects in jail away from the public. The primary reason the courts allow the bracelets is that daily moitoring fees are much less than daily jail housing fees.
It's simply a cost cutting maneuver.

5'9", 120 lbs.
Says 5’8” and somewhere else says 5’7”.

The family spokesperson said she’s 5’7” so that’s why I think FD is only 5’8”.

Attachments

• D2A81237-428F-42B4-B0D3-2C2294FE7362.png
    D2A81237-428F-42B4-B0D3-2C2294FE7362.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 15D18F28-0561-45F7-B558-91F4CC2C24CB.jpeg
    15D18F28-0561-45F7-B558-91F4CC2C24CB.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reuben Midler who represents Jennifer Dulos told reporters outside of court, “No comments, except in court.” Midler filed a motion on June 25th to disqualify Fotis’s attorneys on the case for releasing sealed information.

Stephanie Simoni on Twitter

I would guess the original Tweet was deleted to add the second sentence here.
Usually the other side has a chance to file opposition papers to motions so I'm thinking the judge will not decide Midler's motion to disqualify NP today but will instead decide it at a later date... but who knows...

When reading about these ankle devices a few weeks back, we had a long discussion of them here and also because in my state we've had several perps remove them and take off.
I recall reading a LE/parole person said "It's not like someone is sitting in an office monitoring him 24/7." Seemed very lax to me , moo.
Here, there's been a lot of public outcry about allowing perps
accused of murder to be out and about w/ only a lax monitoring system to 'try' and keep track of him. We've also had a couple murder witnesses killed by a bracelet wearing perp prior to trial.

When Colorado's prison director Tom Clements was murdered by parolee E Ebel, he had disabled and ditched his bracelet 5 days earlier!

I recall reading that two days after prison officials received a "tamper alert" about Ebel's bracelet, they phoned him and told him to report so his bracelet could be repaired -- he never showed.

Three days later, an arrest warrant was issued for violating parole but by then he'd already murdered the director, and a pizza delivery guy, and fled to Texas (where he was gunned down).

Yes -- the whole electronic monitoring system is a fright to me.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members