Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samara Abramson on Twitter

Some of Samara's Tweets so far.

"Revenge suicide"? JD must have been a magician if she plotted and successfully executed a "revenge suicide" and hid her body after the alleged "suicide".

Over the last few weeks, NP's stories have been: She's only missing, Gone Girl. a 3rd party was involved, and even insinuated that the Nanny's ex-boyfriend was involved. Now it's "revenge suicide". This is absolutely appalling, IMO.

*Twitter
*Attorney Midler says that the report at best is an opinion of an expert that wouldn’t even be allowed to testify to in court. He says that The expert Dr. Steven Herman never even finished testifying about the report and it wouldn’t even hold up in family court.
*Attorney Rubin Midler says it’s easier to disparage someone who is not here to defend themselves
*Judge Donna Heller is now ordering all copies of the custody report returned to the Guardian ad litem so that no one has it.
*Pattis said that state is willing to take a proffer from Fotis Dulos but that he is handcuffed by not being able to discuss the child custody report that is sealed with them.
Ethan Fry (@ethanfry) on Twitter
*Attorney Norm Pattis drops a bombshell in family court this morning. Pattis has apparently offered to have Fotis Dulos sit down for interview with state police detectives to discuss his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos’ state of mind in weeks before she disappeared on May 24
*Also said he stood by prior comments in an interview with a reporter. Now speculating whether Jennifer perpetrated a “revenge suicide” plot.
*Pattis asked if he can discuss the report with prosecutors. Judge said he can represent FD without violating her order.
*Judge says report will stay under seal, available for lawyers to read but not have copies of themselves.
*Jennifer’s lawyer, Reuben Midler, reminds judge of Fotis’ past violations of court orders. “This has to stop.
*Pattis brings up past case Midler lost. Judge Donna Heller says that’s not being discussed today.
*Judge: “I am concerned the report was not protected” the way I envisioned when entering order.
*Hearing over. Judge says she hopes to issue a decision soon on motion from Jennifer’s mother to intervene in the case.

Last edited:
Question: does anyone know if any searches are being done in NY in the Pound Ridge area. After FD's sojourn into NY I wonder if that aspect is being pursued.
"His probation officer knew he was leaving CT" are the words of the author of the WFSB article. That's not a quote from NP.
Attorney: Fotis Dulos crossed state lines into New York

The statement from NP's office stated: “Apparently while traveling in Western Connecticut, Mr. Dulos inadvertently crossed state lines on a country road. The court was informed. No one seems too concerned about it. Unfortunately, roads twist and turn, sometimes crossing state lines.”

In another article linked below, NP was quoted as saying: “Probation is aware of it,” Pattis said. “It’s no big deal.”
Jennifer Dulos’ attorney calls for contempt of court charges

In another article, linked below, an FD attorney was quoted as saying: "(Fotis) was directed by Waze to avoid a major accident and briefly veered into New York unbeknownst to him on his way to a property he owns in New Canaan."
Fotis Dulos Crossed State Line Into New York: Lawyers

All of these quotes are consistent. The non-quote in the WFSB article is the only thing I've seen that could be interpreted as the probation officer having some advance knowledge. So unless there's a quote somewhere from NP or his office saying that FD's probation officer knew he was leaving CT, it appears to have been a careless use of words by the author of the WFSB article.
Question: does anyone know if any searches are being done in NY in the Pound Ridge area. After FD's sojourn into NY I wonder if that aspect is being pursued.

Marissa Alter (@MarissaAlter) on Twitter
Most interesting thing out of court—Norm Pattis said Fotis Dulos is willing to waive his fifth amendment right and speak with the state’s attorney about Jennifer’s state of mind before her disappearance.
@News12CT
Norm wants Fotis to be able to talk about the contents of this sealed report if he speaks with states attorney/police. Judge ruled he can’t disclose what’s in the report.
Family court status conference in Dulos divorce case is over. No decisions or discussions about custody of 5 kids. Focus was on sealed psychological evaluation in custody case. Attorney Norm Pattis acknowledged he violated judge’s order but said he was unaware
@News12CT

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Fotis Dulos briefly addresses media says “tell my children they are constantly on my mind and that I love them and miss them very much.”

8:07 AM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

Attorney Midler says that the report at best is an opinion of an expert that wouldn’t even be allowed to testify to in court. He says that The expert Dr. Steven Herman never even finished testifying about the report and it wouldn’t even hold up in family court.

7:24 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Judge says to Pattis that if he wants to see report must come to court. Can abide by my order and can still meet with the states attorney.

7:21 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Judge Donna Heller is now ordering all copies of the custody report returned to the Guardian ad litem so that no one has it.

7:20 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Attorney Rubin Midler says it’s easier to disparage someone who is not here to defend themselves

7:18 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Jennifer’s attorney Says that he is appalled as to how Dulos ended up with a report that he never was supposed to have in first place.

7:15 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Pattis said that state is willing to take a proffer from Fotis Dulos but that he is handcuffed by not being able to discuss the child custody report that is sealed with them.

7:08 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Attorney Norm Pattis drops a bombshell in family court this morning. Pattis has apparently offered to have Fotis Dulos sit down for interview with state police detectives to discuss his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos’ state of mind in weeks before she disappeared on May 24

7:05 AM - 26 Jun 2019

Last edited:
The thing I am most livid about is that FD wants to sit down with LE and discuss JD's mental state in the weeks prior to her disappearance. I mean, I just can't. I think LE is most interested in the disposal of bags containing blood from the missing JD.

• In case you’re interested in some behind the scenes stuff... I just rode the elevator with Norm Pattis and Fotis Dulos. Pattis said they had to go upstairs to find out about dates for the future hearings, that he’d be making on-camera comments in ~15 minutes

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson now43 seconds ago

Pattis requested that Fotis be able to talk about the sealed report, that Fotis is willing to waive his fifth amendment rights to speak with the State’s Attorney about Jennifer’s state of mind before her disappearance. But the judge ruled he could not disclose the contents of it

"Revenge suicide"? JD must have been a magician if she plotted and successfully executed a "revenge suicide" and hid her body after the alleged "suicide".

Over the last few weeks, NP's stories have been: She's only missing, Gone Girl. a 3rd party was involved, and even insinuated that the Nanny's ex-boyfriend was involved. Now it's "revenge suicide". This is absolutely appalling, IMO.
Every time he opens his mouth he makes a gag order ten times more enticing. Just admit your client had a role in this crime, good Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member